Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Royal Quest

I have busted a gut, given Christmas break etc, to get to the very last step of the Royal Quest, and it won't allow me to donate coins - I have many more coins than are needed, but I get an error message if I try to delete them.  I know nobody at GGS will be around until after the quest time limit is up, so have I wasted my time?  I want the damn rewards.
Nambala @ au 1

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    I feel the same way , seems to be an international error , in the mobile version there was a post that they will most likely just mark the quest as done for everyone since no one can do it at the moment

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 173
    Better only be that portion of that part of the quest .... I'll be well dirty otherwise.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • same here error:177
  • paka33 (PL1)paka33 (PL1) PL1 Posts: 172
    PL server - the same situation
    paka33 @ 5
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,247
    edited 31.12.2017
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I am spitting blood Done the quest only to fail on the last hurdle , do they do this to wind us up , but i be more pissed if the go the happy clappy way by giving everyone the rewards as compensation for there pure pathectic excuses

Mna if the were sitting next to me i get six million coins and shove them down there mouth
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 631
    edited 31.12.2017

I think we're all getting the same error.

dumbasses

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    And just when I want to focus on beri having filled all my castles with food etc ... I get the daily quests to do with an hour to do them.

These guys are amazing in their ineptitude.  Utterly amazing.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • em777 (GB1)em777 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    I'm getting the same error, not happy :(
  • Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 30
    Everyone has this problem. So no one can complete the royal quest.

I guess it will end with no rewards for anyone, and an useless "gift" as compensation as usual, unless they come up with a quick solution before the event ends.
    Aloq @ skn 1
  • I have busted a gut, given Christmas break etc, to get to the very last step of the Royal Quest, and it won't allow me to donate coins - I have many more coins than are needed, but I get an error message if I try to delete them.  I know nobody at GGS will be around until after the quest time limit is up, so have I wasted my time?  I want the damn rewards.
    Even I am having the same error.I have coins more than the amount that is to be donated.I have aldready completed the other two parts of the quest.If GGS dont solve it fast I just want the rewards....
  • STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    edited 31.12.2017
    +1 for it happening to me on UK server

now i'm in a quandry - i didnt finish one of the other quests and I doubt support will be online tomorrow during new years day; so the event will finish before this is resolved. (edit: no it finishes about 11am gmt on tuesday the 2nd)

Do I spend the 50k to finish that other quest and hope they fix the last quest's donate button or automatically pass that quest for everyone?

Or do I write off this whole event and all the work i've done, to avoid losing another 50k rubies?

And what gives me no confidence in doing the first option is that in my experience, customer service refuse to issue refunds on ruby purchases. 

what fun this game is

STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Same issue here hopefully a BM can pick this up and pass it on?
    Batten @ en 1
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Hold off on spending the 50k until you hear from support the entire event runs 1 day longer than the last quest. Its a server wide glitch they need to fix it for everyone or they will have a bunch of angry customers.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    cheers ken good point - the event finishes in approx 48 hours, around 11 or 12 gmt on 2nd january, so maybe they'll fix it Tuesday morning
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
    The royal quest finishes in 20 hours, ie on New Years' Day.  The fact the Berimond event runs longer is largely irrelevant I would have thought.

I am going to finish the other two parts of the quest, see what happens.  No matter what they do, I am most unhappy - once again, they leave us with a dodgy event that must be completed while they are all on their break, no support on weekends, events ending on weekends.  

Nambala @ au 1
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WHATS THE POINT 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • CBee (US1)CBee (US1) US1 Posts: 211
    the amusing part is,  there is never anyone around at support when these issues occur.  
    CBee @ usa1

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    Hey guys,

I let the proper folks know. Hopefully there is a response shortly. 

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Bliink (US1)Bliink (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Same error code 177, can't donate the coins.  Please fix this.
    Bliink @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file