We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• will blacksmith camp returns in winter?
    blacksmith apprentice? No, if it comes back, it'll be offering something different. Using same currency though.
  • i know in last few months there has been changes in the rewards of each event as we used to get 600 soldiers in nomads for being in top 20 and now we get a monument....ok i have no problem with nomad reward but....

rewards of fc and bc should have a drastic change as lvl 9 gems are not at all useful so there should be a change....

see gge have stopped many interesting things like apprietence coin which was in my view a very very great thing....For a non- ruby players like me things like this are very useful.

And one more great tournament like alliance tournament

OMG! that was the best...with no doubt..

it was such a great event but sadly its no more...

GGE is aiming for more players and they can get more players only by getting interesting events...

I'M just nothing to tell u guys bout this coz its not in my hands but in yours...

see thiswas just an advice..which i strongly approve of...

A Level 70+ player in indian server....
    And i am soon going to become one of the best in the server.....#soon.....
  • Zackon (GB1)Zackon (GB1) Posts: 116GB1
    One thing I would really appreciate from gge would be an event that wouldn't matter whether you are a ruby buyer or a non-ruby buyer like me. Its so hard to win events when there's always at least one ruby buyer. This being said, it is not impossible to win events against ruby buyers, just hard.
    For example, an event where you wouldn't be able to buy ruby tools that would increase your score.
  • Just a Quick Question as i have being wondering for a while now, People say that Multi Accounting is against the rules however if someone was to make an account and get it to a certain level then drop it is that Multi Accounting or is that Okay? , Also is it an actual rule or is it a player made rule.
    pro gamer @ WWW 1
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    edited 01.01.2018
    Just a Quick Question as i have being wondering for a while now, People say that Multi Accounting is against the rules however if someone was to make an account and get it to a certain level then drop it is that Multi Accounting or is that Okay? , Also is it an actual rule or is it a player made rule.
    1- It's legal , actually it's the only way to get rid of an account since support isn't filling requests to terminate an account.

2- It's on the ToS, after the new year i'll search it for you.

cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
    Just a Quick Question as i have being wondering for a while now, People say that Multi Accounting is against the rules however if someone was to make an account and get it to a certain level then drop it is that Multi Accounting or is that Okay? , Also is it an actual rule or is it a player made rule.
    It's legal, just most alliances don't like it. I mean, if you create a new one but have an old one and you switch between them and are actively using them, you'll get kicked if people find out.
  • Breor DID have an account on the UK server, however he has stated he does not use it any longer.

• GGe not responding my mail i cant find my fc sceptre that i won this bloodcrows

My FC/beri commander is not getting complete

• Watt38 (PT1)Watt38 (PT1) Posts: 448PT1
    GGe not responding my mail i cant find my fc sceptre that i won this bloodcrows

My FC/beri commander is not getting complete

You'll have to wait. GGS can take alot of time to answer support tickets.

Resultado de imagem para honkler

Anyone need anyone hit? I'm kinda bored right now. Capping an OP and hitting inactive players with no alliance.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,846AU1
    Anyone need anyone hit? I'm kinda bored right now. Capping an OP and hitting inactive players with no alliance.
    Try Negan  B)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 698US1
    Or Morentz to even out the love.  B)
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,846AU1
    ohh yeah how could I forget about @Morentz (US1)
     <3

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
     <3
     <3
    I apologize, I would rather not. lol. Don't want to send troops to commit suicide right now!
    Hey ang,is GGE ever going to increase the maximum legendary level? I hope they do. I want to see who can reach the max first.
  • Hey ang,is GGE ever going to increase the maximum legendary level? I hope they do. I want to see who can reach the max first.
    Negan, you'd see her loot jump for a couple weeks, then return to before once she hits it...
  • Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) Posts: 103GB1
    Hey ang,is GGE ever going to increase the maximum legendary level? I hope they do. I want to see who can reach the max first.
    Probs the mikeshot2 in gb1

Member of Eternia for 2018
    Eternia Diplomat (GB1)
    Top 20 Alliance Rankings
    Top 20 in all events
    Only been here a year :smile:

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 573AU1
    edited 05.01.2018
    flagged it myself..theres many ages on this site and if you aren't literate to be able to express yourself without the c word then I'll keep flagging you..

have a nice day ! 

;-p

Post edited by BM ang1243 on
    Shares @ au 1
  • If you hit 70 while you still have incomplete quests, does the exp rewards from those quests transfer into legendary exp?
Sign In to comment.