Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Op for sale

Wood burning op for sale, central location.  Current owner motivated to move.  Serious offers only.

Comments

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    Even if this was legal who would want a wood OP?

Got nothing to say anymore
    There's nothing new
    It's all been done before
    Not looking to settle the score
    So please let me be

Thought I'd be the one you'd adore
    I always thought
    I would be so much more
    Want something that I can't afford ( Food 8)
    So please let me be
    Please let me be

This is the end of a really sad story
    But don't feel bad for me
    I started out alone
    And in the end that's where I'll be (unowned :'()

cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Eh, legal?  You gonna arrest me?  I dunno who wants a wood op, I sure don't.  But there it is.  The game actually has wood ops.  Go figure.
  • Well, the terrible truth is I didn't capture it.  It belongs to this guy who annoys me, so I keep it burning.  Getting tired of it, though, so thought I'd sell it.
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    Well, the terrible truth is I didn't capture it.  It belongs to this guy who annoys me, so I keep it burning.  Getting tired of it, though, so thought I'd sell it.
    So your trying to sell another active players outpost for money? Whats to stop me taking it for free since it doesn't belong to you.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    edited 29.12.2017
    Well, the terrible truth is I didn't capture it.  It belongs to this guy who annoys me, so I keep it burning.  Getting tired of it, though, so thought I'd sell it.
    So your trying to sell another active players outpost for money? Whats to stop me taking it for free since it doesn't belong to you.
    True xD

Unless it is the op from erick tucker I think no one will be intersted

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    OP for sale? Bruh I can take that shit for free.

#SaveMoneyLiveBetter
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Eh, legal?  You gonna arrest me?  I dunno who wants a wood op, I sure don't.  But there it is.  The game actually has wood ops.  Go figure.
    Selling/buying property/accounts/items in game with real money is against the Terms and Conditions.

Either that person is your multi, or you're just dumb. You don't just sell someone else's stuff. That's not how ownership works.

unless you're trying to pay someone to steal it, I guess. But no one on the forums wants a 6-wood OP.

But if that was your intention, you could have just said so.

Discord: JYT#1574
  • Ownership is a tricky concept.  What do any of us actually "own" in a virtual game?  At any rate, I wouldn't sell it for money.  Just a resource trade.  And no, I have no alts - that doesn't fit with how I like to play.  Interesting all the un-written rules players create.
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    It just doesn't make sense that you sell me, first because I'm not a property, I have feelings, and second because if they already have enough troops as to capture me, why would they need you? You're not going to give them the soldiers or something. Please leave me alone in my sadness, I know i'm not that good an OP but i deserve some respect :'( please.

Regards: -The Wood OP
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    Ownership is a tricky concept.  What do any of us actually "own" in a virtual game?  
    It is not a tricky concept. Ownership is the right to possessing something. If I capture an outpost by force, I have claimed ownership through the right of my power.
    If I buy an outpost, I own it due to the right of me paying currency for it. And because I can defend it.

If your claiming to own this persons op, by your logic you own every players op in this game. Which is stupid. We captured these ops, so we own them, we control what we do with them, we are the ones in control of them. You dont own this op you are trying to sell.

Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• Watt38 (PT1)Watt38 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 448
    edited 29.12.2017
    Ownership is a tricky concept.  What do any of us actually "own" in a virtual game?  At any rate, I wouldn't sell it for money.  Just a resource trade.  And no, I have no alts - that doesn't fit with how I like to play.  Interesting all the un-written rules players create.
    "Ownership is a tricky concept"

- Pretty sure it's simple.

"What do any of us actually "own" in a virtual game?"

- Well, for starters we all own an account in this game.

"At any rate, I wouldn't sell it for money.  Just a resource trade."

- It's away easier to attack NPCs. I don't know why you think anyone would capture that outpost.

"And no, I have no alts - that doesn't fit with how I like to play."

- Even if you did it would be against the terms of conditions.

"Interesting all the un-written rules players create."

- Selling accounts or something within the game isn't an un-written rule that players created. Unless, of course, if you're talking about something else (which is most likely) (EDIT: I realised you were talking about giving resources in exchange for capturing the OP, my bad).

Post edited by Watt38 (PT1) on

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• This is a rich conversation. This is more of a bounty than a sale though so I don't think this is actually against the ToS. Capture the op from the annoying pest and blue617 will reward you with resources. Decent strategy to hurt a nuisance player. Thanks everyone for the comical read. 
  • Watt38 (PT1)Watt38 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 448
    This is a rich conversation. This is more of a bounty than a sale though so I don't think this is actually against the ToS. Capture the op from the annoying pest and blue617 will reward you with resources. Decent strategy to hurt a nuisance player. Thanks everyone for the comical read. 
    "(...) I don't think this is actually against the ToS."

If it´s traded with resources, then I believe it isn't. Although it should have been mencioned first.

"Decent strategy to hurt a nuisance player."

Depends. In the case of blue617 it wouldn't have worked. I mean, who would spend their time capturing a wood outpost just to get a bunch of resources?

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• I think you've missed the entire flavor of this post.  Bear Grills has it right.  But do continue to explain it to us anyway.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file