Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Really annoying

Mario 999 (ASIA1)Mario 999 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 165
edited 31.12.2017 in General Discussion
Most (not all) servers have a no hit policy in storm, we do and when a wannabe hits me in storm and takes 450 honor which to be fair i don't care about (but its the principle) i burn him all over and he says why did you hit me in green, well the reason is WE DON'T  hit in storm and you did a cheap shot so STOP CRYING FFS , and when his alliance also says that was unfair,  off he was out of order and got burnt so stop  crying.

Rant over and Merry Christmas all.

Fishman / Mario 999
Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on

Comments

• dont know why you are ranting here. Hits in storm are allowed by GGS. you should increase your defense in storm if you don't want to be hit.
  • Mario 999 (ASIA1)Mario 999 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 165
    edited 31.12.2017
    Like i said and seems you cannot read, some servers allow some don't??? what was hard about that, you lot say Outpost hits are not allowed lol, so please don't talk here, plus did sort it by hitting him all over, my point was the first comment. DOH

Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on
  • Like i said and seems you cannot read, some servers allow some don't??? what was hard about that, you lot say Outpost hits are not allowed lol, so please don't talk shlt here, plus did sort it by hitting him all over, my point was the first comment. DOH

all servers allow it. if it werent allowed ggs wouldnt allow it.
    Fair play rules differ on each server? you New to the game lol
    No mate, 6 nearly 7 years now lol but i follow fair play on the server I am on, you want to do your own thing that's fine, that's when bully boy tactics take over and you think you can do anything, but you do what you think is best.
    No, like i said are you a bit slow? fair play on THIS SERVER says no storm hits?? how hard is that lol you need it spelling out a bit more? you still got the no outpost hits your side? yes/no?
  • No, like i said are you a bit slow? fair play on THIS SERVER says no storm hits?? how hard is that lol you need it spelling out a bit more? you still got the no outpost hits your side? yes/no?
    no, ops are fair game. and how come you are slow and not understanding that "fair play rules" are not real rules.
    But they are to each server, you carry on and you play how you want, the rest of us follow fair play for each server we play on, you have your own rules by the sound of it so FAIR PLAY to you
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    But they are to each server, you carry on and you play how you want, the rest of us follow fair play for each server we play on, you have your own rules by the sound of it so FAIR PLAY to you
    FAIR PLAY RULES AREN'T RULES. 

Get it?

It's just something that some players agree with not doing although the game is based on you doing it.

So basically the players agree not to do something that the game s designed to do. That is what Fair Play rules are.

Now, when it comes to abusing things, like stealing an OP that you spent lots of rubies in, that is another thing, but when it comes to Storm, just GET that THESE AREN'T ACTUAL RULES. AND YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE THEM OBEYED.

Get it now?
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • But they are to each server, you carry on and you play how you want, the rest of us follow fair play for each server we play on, you have your own rules by the sound of it so FAIR PLAY to you
    no each server is coded the same way (except for language). your server has the same exact rules we do.
    But stealing an op is not on because why?, its allowed by GGE as was said before so you pick what suits you? so under what rule is an op safe?
    PMSL, you just said fair rules are not rules but made your own up?????
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Most (not all) servers have a no hit policy in storm, we do and when a wannabe hits me in storm and takes 450 honor which to be fair i don't care about (but its the principle) i burn him all over and he says why did you hit me in green, well the reason is WE DON'T F$%^&*& hit in storm and you did a cheap shot so STOP CRYING FFS , and when his alliance also says that was unfair, f%%% off he was out of order and got burnt so stop F&&&&&&& crying.

Rant over and Merry Christmas all.

Fishman / Mario 999
    I don't understand the purpose of this post.

To summarize, you are saying...

When someone hits you in storm, which is against the player-made rules in your server, you burn them, and they say it was unfair.

So what's the problem? They hit you in storm, you burn them. They whine. Let them whine. It's not going to cause any problems for you, and if it does, you shouldn't have hit them. Similarly, they shouldn't have hit you in storm if it was going to cause problems for them.

I really just don't understand what your problem is here or why you're bringing this to our attention.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • But stealing an op is not on because why?, its allowed by GGE as was said before so you pick what suits you? so under what rule is an op safe?
    taking rvs and ops are allowed. why else do you think you are able to? I have no idea what you are talking about picking and choosing.

PMSL, you just said fair rules are not rules but made your own up?????
    huh?
    Raggle, read the post from your USA mate, he said op taking was not on? that was what I was replying too? READ THE POSTS
    And Blue, it was aimed at the Server I am on but for some reason USA has decided its an issue? i can Post for the Asia 1 server, if that is allowed, you let me know?

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Raggle, read the post from your USA mate, he said op taking was not on? that was what I was replying too? READ THE POSTS
    You're referring to benja (I assume?), who's not from USA. OP taking is definitely "on". I don't know what he meant but I think he's just saying that it's a nasty thing to do.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
This discussion has been closed.