Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bring back the 200% offer and the old tenner deal

Please bring back the 200% offer and the old tenner deal (once you don't purchase for a month or so) to tempt small ruby buyers to purchase more. I think the current policy of not offering any more than 111% offer is not the best option for a business which relies solely upon ruby purchases. Do you (the person/player reading this) agree? 
Knutta @ en 1

Comments

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Once you buy rubies, you'll never get the 200% offer again.

Sounds good to me. Since you're already a buyer, we all know that you'll be back to buy more rubies again once you run out.
    Not necessarily...

I for one have bought before and am pretty much out of rubies right now—no plans to buy more. It's not the offers that's keeping me from buying, but I agree that in general the offers could be improved.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    The whole premise of the offers is warped, the less frequently you by the better offer you get if you buy very frequently you stop getting offers at all.

In other words, GGE value those that dont buy more than those that do buy and encourages you to become someone who doesnt buy.  it rewards very low spending players and punishes its most loyal customers.

And GGE wonders why its turnover has halved in the last couple of years!!!!   I wonder what is going to happen in the next 2 years, if you keep incentivising players to spend less frequently why would you be surprised when they start to buy less frequently ?????  I know you are computer nerds not maths gurus, but this is a very very simple straight forward thing.  incentivise players to buy more / more frequently then chances are they gonna be tempted to spend.  If they know that waiting is going to give them a better offer then they are going to wait!!!!!  you might have players out there that would love to buy twice a week but refuse to as they know  if they do it will cost them twice as much as if they wait to buy once a month!!!!!

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    It will be great if we get more 200% per months, or one at the end of this year.
    I really love those -70% on tools.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• If I remember rightly, the old tenner deal was for horrors and equipment, not rubies while the 200% offer was the same as the current 100% (double your ruby spend). If the 200% offer was a guaranteed once a month and the £10 offer was once per week, I am sure their revenue from purchases would increase. 

For instance, I limit myself to only spending a maximum of one 100% offer per month for a value of £25 quid as I don't want to spend more than that amount on any game and the missus does like that anyway as it equates to £300 per year which could be spent on the kids or something else. If the old £10 deal was still available, that might persuade me to spend £20 quid on a deal (twice in one month) plus another £25 on a 200% offer to boost the rubies in the bank.
    Knutta @ en 1
  • If I remember rightly, the old tenner deal was for horrors and equipment, not rubies while the 200% offer was the same as the current 100% (double your ruby spend). If the 200% offer was a guaranteed once a month and the £10 offer was once per week, I am sure their revenue from purchases would increase. 

For instance, I limit myself to only spending a maximum of one 100% offer per month for a value of £25 quid as I don't want to spend more than that amount on any game and the missus does like that anyway as it equates to £300 per year which could be spent on the kids or something else. If the old £10 deal was still available, that might persuade me to spend £20 quid on a deal (twice in one month) plus another £25 on a 200% offer to boost the rubies in the bank.
    If I was you, I would buy one or two boosters per month in nomads and or Samurai. You will get yourself a lot more value for your money. Just practice doing the events before boosting.
    WAR PLAYER
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
           I have been waiting over a year and still have not seen anything worth buying. There isn't much sense in buying an offer that gets you one 24 hour skip.

http://prntscr.com/hrm36u
    ken.n @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file