Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

looking for help against alliance misc:united

Comments

• AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) US1 Posts: 336
    the other dragons are my grandkids they picked out their own names. and yes lj you would take on this alliance as youve got more troops then all of us put together i believe. 
    i came to this game from kingory 7mths ago and its been the one game where we can play as a family. untill now anyways.
    as for kon whoever that is never heard of him/her till you brought it up

That's the second most pathetic cover i've ever heard.
    LOL What is the first one? 
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • I can confirm.  Lj is a bully and must be stopped at all costs.
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• the other dragons are my grandkids they picked out their own names. and yes lj you would take on this alliance as youve got more troops then all of us put together i believe. 
    i came to this game from kingory 7mths ago and its been the one game where we can play as a family. untill now anyways.

Look, if you're going to make stuff up the least you could do is follow the accepted protocol around here.  The "other dragons" are your "brothers"  :*
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    AWC (US1) said:
    the other dragons are my grandkids they picked out their own names. and yes lj you would take on this alliance as youve got more troops then all of us put together i believe. 

LOL What is the first one? 
    I can't let you in since my wife went to the store to buy some chicken and i was left without the door's key.

And he obviously had the key ON the door.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Snake Plissken (US1) said:

As I said on another thread of yours....you are infested with dragons. Now it's just starting to sound like you are lazy if you can't win with all those dragons.

Wow, you multi and you stink at the game, 2/10 bad multi account
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • Hector14 (US1)Hector14 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hit Serry up, he'll be glad to help you

o wait nvm, he's not the leader anymore, message Negan instead
    He is the leader now
  •  I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe and swallow the gravy. Thats how you get LJ's attention in a message.
    Mine is Bigger.
  • GGE Forums the place where a grand pappy and his 8 grandkids play GGE I'm sorry I find that Impossible to believe this forum is cringy af grand pappy this is a war game btw so u will get burnt and robbed I got hit today big deal if u wanna build trade and live happily ever after play Farmville still don't believe u
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
  • Zackon (GB1)Zackon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 116
    Lol, boiiiiii's. Tbh, I doubt that you have that many grandkids. Also, this is a war game. WAR GAME. Not a game where you say, oh, I don't want WAR in a WAR GAME. It's a couple RVs. Man up. This being said, please refrain from hitting me atm. I don't want to waste rubies to be under the bird.
  • the other dragons are my grandkids they picked out their own names. and yes lj you would take on this alliance as youve got more troops then all of us put together i believe. 

Not really a bad cover up actually, I have like 4 other brothers who play the game.  Sure we didn't all put dragons in our name, but these guys wanted to be traditional.  Well...that could be a possibility, or they are all just multi accountsXD
      Flip a coin and take your pick
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199

Not really a bad cover up actually, I have like 4 other brothers who play the game.  Sure we didn't all put dragons in our name, but these guys wanted to be traditional.  Well...that could be a possibility, or they are all just multi accountsXD
    I'd say it is indeed a bad cover up, but for about 10 or 20% of the cases, players really do have siblings who play the game, and the unfortunate thing is that it's hard to trust anyone who claims that they do because of how many people just use the "family" excuse to use alts.

I have one brother who plays the game; we're quite careful about not breaking the ToS and we notified GGE a few years ago when my brother wanted to create his account so that we could get our identities "verified". Nevertheless—I'm generally reluctant to share that information because most people jump to conclusions (and I can't blame them).
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

I'd say it is indeed a bad cover up, but for about 10 or 20% of the cases, players really do have siblings who play the game, and the unfortunate thing is that it's hard to trust anyone who claims that they do because of how many people just use the "family" excuse to use alts.

I have one brother who plays the game; we're quite careful about not breaking the ToS and we notified GGE a few years ago when my brother wanted to create his account so that we could get our identities "verified". Nevertheless—I'm generally reluctant to share that information because most people jump to conclusions (and I can't blame them).
    On international1 I remember having a family that all had their real names (so last names the same, just different first names). So it isn't impossible. Just highly unlikely. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

10-20%, sounds like credible odds to me.  I got your back grampy, I know the truth.  For the record Blue, when my spy reports tell me they have a 20% chance of failing, they fail about 90% of the time.  So when you say 20%, we know you really me 90-100% 
  • Kingd0mKing (US1)Kingd0mKing (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    I am only on the Forums for threads like this.

We all need a good Laugh from time to time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A

#Shrinktherubygap
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199

10-20%, sounds like credible odds to me.  I got your back grampy, I know the truth.  For the record Blue, when my spy reports tell me they have a 20% chance of failing, they fail about 90% of the time.  So when you say 20%, we know you really me 90-100% 
    I can't make a judgement about whether grampy is multi-accounting or just has lots of family that plays this game, and neither can you.

That's exactly the problem—there's no good way to tell whether or not someone actually has family who plays this game. For all you know, I could be making up the fact that I even have a brother (I'm not, but you don't know that). And for all I know, you are making up the fact that you have a brother.... Again, there's no way to tell (but I do trust you).

Why revive an old thread for the sole purpose of making a snide comment?
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

PEWWWDIEPIEEEEE
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

I can't make a judgement about whether grampy is multi-accounting or just has lots of family that plays this game, and neither can you.

That's exactly the problem—there's no good way to tell whether or not someone actually has family who plays this game. For all you know, I could be making up the fact that I even have a brother (I'm not, but you don't know that). And for all I know, you are making up the fact that you have a brother.... Again, there's no way to tell (but I do trust you).

Why revive an old thread for the sole purpose of making a snide comment?
    ^^^.

Well, see here. it was within the first 2 pages. I thought the thread was in good Humor, and felt like making a smartass comment. So you reply to my comment, with another snide comment. Why cant ya just ignore the thread if you dont want to talk on it?
    #Shrinktherubygap
    #Shrinktherubygap
This discussion has been closed.