We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BM Ang1243 - AFK ;)

BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
Hey everyone,

Just to let you know, I'm not particularly planning to be around to answer questions, etc. from tomorrow until early in January. 

I'll try and check if we have any announcements for you at least until the end of the week, but after that I'm truly AFK.

Thanks for making this year a great first full year as a moderator for me - you're on the whole a great bunch - just some of you may be a little misunderstood :trollface:

I'm a player like you guys remember - I volunteer as a moderator :p Just thought I'd slip that in there for those of you who forget it every now and then ;)

And lastly, but certainly not leastly :p

Have a great winter season however you celebrate ;) (Including if that means posting on here and chatting to a bunch of the community) and remember to be nice to each other through the end of this year and into the next :D 

I'll see you all in 2018!
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Post edited by BM ang1243 on

Comments

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    Happy Holidays.

We'll see how we survive meanwhile, but don't worry, we will.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 19.12.2017
    @BM QueenB

trying to get these damn tags to work

there we go

oh god, we're going to have to post announcements now :s
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    Oh god, me and @QueenB (INT1) are going to have to post announcements now :s

(I hope that's actually her tag, or I'm going to feel really stupid, lol)

cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,088INT1
    Best wishes to all BMs , just chillax and enjoy what ever you like doing this time of year . lets hope thing can only get better.

Tony
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Tanzim1 (INT1)Tanzim1 (INT1) Posts: 162INT1
    Just Dont leave us for forever

See you in 2018 angus!!
    If im here till then
    Hells Bells

https://prnt.sc/h3difk

Level 70 Legendary level 21 But Look at the picture :)
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Those minions killed the post :neutral:
    Minions weeeeeeeeeeee

Also Happy Holidays.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Have a safe and wonderful Christmas ang
  • Happy holidays angus.

Prepare for loads of LOL's.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,831AU1
    @BM QueenB

trying to get these damn tags to work

there we go

be happy , you at least do not need to translate them   ;)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Hey everyone,

Just to let you know, I'm not particularly planning to be around to answer questions, etc. from tomorrow until early in January. 

I'll try and check if we have any announcements for you at least until the end of the week, but after that I'm truly AFK.

Thanks for making this year a great first full year as a moderator for me - you're on the whole a great bunch - just some of you may be a little misunderstood :trollface:

I'm a player like you guys remember - I volunteer as a moderator :p Just thought I'd slip that in there for those of you who forget it every now and then ;)

And lastly, but certainly not leastly :p

Have a great winter season however you celebrate ;) (Including if that means posting on here and chatting to a bunch of the community) and remember to be nice to each other through the end of this year and into the next :D 

I'll see you all in 2018!
    @BM ang1243  
    You are the greatest of all moderators bro. We all trust you the most and we all like you the most in the whole forum. I like others too but you are a genuine moderator but others aren't much genuine as u are. You are truly the proud moderator of GGE. You are the most active of all of the moderators!

See you again, dear Angus bro! Just I wish, have a nice holiday. Advanced Marry Christmas and Happy New year bro. And come in the next year by fully refreshing your mind and deleting the cache and cookies from your mind ;) .

Goodbye Bro  :'( .

Regards,
    Jay58 Returns
  • Have a good free time from us  :p Merry Christmas (Ho Ho Ho) and a happy New Year :)
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836

Hope you all had an awesome Festive period, and I hope 2018 brings people 2.3724% or more of the things they want it to bring :D 
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 664US1
    Oh, damn!  Now we need to shape up again.

What's the significance of 2.3724%?  Seems vaguely familiar but it's not e or pi.
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Oh, damn!  Now we need to shape up again.

What's the significance of 2.3724%?  Seems vaguely familiar but it's not e or pi.
    @bernhardt (US1)

I believe the only significance is that I posted it :tongue:  I made it up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 664US1
    Well that makes it more important then.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,831AU1
    Although all IP's from Vodafone in Italy start with 2.37.24
    Maybe you meant to tell us we all should come to Italy and meet at the secret hideout of the Italian mafia  :o

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.