Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

R.I.P Tool Glitch

WindowLicker (US1)WindowLicker (US1) US1 Posts: 51
edited 20.12.2017 in General Discussion
GGE: "We won't be making any changes to the event this run"
*** three days later *** 
Players: "Hey! I found an awesome new tool glitch! it doubles your tools!"
GGE: "Hotfix tomorrow"

LOL a SEVEN minute downtime to fix the commander and castellan PVP bonuses... they couldn't do that right after the event launched with bugs? LOL SEVEN MINUTES!!!!

Ha! I'm glad we got our compensation for GGE being too dumb to just patch the event right away... seven minutes is all it took, but they didn't want to so they lost THOUSANDS of dollars worth of tools. One player alone was able to duplicate 4,500 boulders in a single night, and they did it two nights in a row... That's 369,000 rubies worth of tools from just ONE player doing this glitch... and HUNDREDS of players knew about it LOL, FULL alliances were doing it!! One alliance alone cost GGE 23,985,000 rubies. TWENTY-THREE MILLION rubies worth of tools, PER ALLIANCE. 
Think they regret not fixing the event within the first hour..? all over 7 minutes they just couldn't spare...
R.I.P JCCTransporter. He will forever be in our hearts.

Comments

• GGE is planning on permanently banning everyone that took advantage of that glitch, so say your goodbye's.
  • Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 203
    Wait there was a double tool glitch? 

• Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 203
    edited 20.12.2017
    (Woops double post)

• Wait there was a double tool glitch? 
    hahahaha rip you

• GGE is planning on permanently banning everyone that took advantage of that glitch, so say your goodbye's.
    R.I.P me then. :(
    Great commitment from GGS as always, ban the people who took advantage of your stupid shit instead of banning the people who cheat 
  • Honestly I'd find it hard for them to ban anyone... lol... half their players were doing it, and the other have did it by accident... there would be tons of false bans... it would ruin them. 
  • Honestly I'd find it hard for them to ban anyone... lol... half their players were doing it, and the other have did it by accident... there would be tons of false bans... it would ruin them. 
    They would if they knew how to do it, seems that they have no idea of what they're doing in general
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    GGE is planning on permanently banning everyone that took advantage of that glitch, so say your goodbye's.
    Great commitment from GGS as always, ban the people who took advantage of your stupid shit instead of banning the people who cheat 
    great commitment would have been if you had noticed it is obviously fake news lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    great commitment would have been if you had noticed it is obviously fake news lol
    To be fair, at this point it would not even surprise me. If it wasn't for the merge with the new company GGS would have died in a year
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    edited 20.12.2017
    Nothing, nevermind. Sorry guys
    Post edited by Diavolo (US1) on
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Don't worry guys, there's another tool glitch that works.
    Hiding shut up! Why would you mention the other glitch!?!?

• hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    Don't worry guys, there's another tool glitch that works.
    This is why we cant have nice things.
  • Licker get back in the cellar!
    Lige14 @ usa 1
  • zippy 1 (US1)zippy 1 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    Don't worry guys, there's another tool glitch that works.
    Hiding shut up! Why would you mention the other glitch!?!?
    Way to ruin it guys cant you guys keep anything a secret
  • I don't want to go to te cellar!!! 

I get told about the new glitch and ten minutes later you go posting it on the forums... well, at least it works... for now... hotfix tomorrow I suppose. 

• FYI, GGE can monitor alliance chat if they want to. I would imagine you now have snoops watching your alliance chat. Big Brother can see and read everything that goes into the server. If they say they cant then you know they are lying for sure.
    Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    FYI, GGE can monitor alliance chat if they want to. I would imagine you now have snoops watching your alliance chat. Big Brother can see and read everything that goes into the server. If they say they cant then you know they are lying for sure.
    Well I learned about the glitch from your alliance.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • zippy 1 (US1)zippy 1 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    Who uses Alliance chat? isnt that why we use skype still ;) we dont want them to figure out all our secrets

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file