We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

[Forum Competition] - Design your Shapeshifter Mask! - International competition

Comments

• Really nice one. Its the most beautiful I ever seen in this forum till now.
  • there is mine mask :)
  • ghon (INT1)ghon (INT1) Posts: 9
    edited 17.12.2017

I hope it works and everyone likes it :smile:
  • So can we make MORE than one mask?  :) 
  • So can we make MORE than one mask?  :) 
    You might be able to. Most of the players here would make only one mask, but one player from the Japanese server made two masks.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • The event is so kindergarten it should have came with a secret decoder ring !
    And certainly youre a wise adult who feels that your ""Wisdom"" needs to be shared on this discusion since it would benefit the community (if you havent noticed, im being sarcastic here)

No offense but let people be. if drawing or joining in the shapeshifter event is not your thing, then make a discussion why you dont like it, and dont start posting stuff like this were you probably offend some people.

If its not your cup of tea then dont bother. No need to be a B* about it.
    O====((:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
  • Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Not bad, its looking nice bro.
  • Sorry, I can't join with my old account ,,Lord Necromancer'' for this new change, so if my mask will get something, write to me :) (If i am lying, Lord Necromancer will write there)
  • Couldn't find the macaroni and glue so here is some MS Paint

My forum account I was using was closed so now I am stuck with this one :'( 
  • I am waiting when the competition closes.  I am very exited to see the results. ;)
  • otori (JP1)otori (JP1) Posts: 35JP1

This is my mask.
    エンパイアは何が起こるかわからない、そんなとこが楽しい :D
  • Dustin-LinkD (DE1)Dustin-LinkD (DE1) Posts: 218
    edited 20.12.2017
    I am waiting when the competition closes.  I am very exited to see the results. ;)
    The sad thing is that its preatty obvious that the English server is going to win since the biggest servers are The english and the german ones and the masks in the german community are either copyrighted or made to provoke ggs.
    Its sad because some of them actually really made a lot effort to make these masks but all the other comments from DE1 makes them seem dull.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,845AU1
    I am waiting when the competition closes.  I am very exited to see the results. ;)
    The sad thing is that its preatty obvious that the English server is going to win since the biggest servers are The english and the german ones and the masks in the german community are either copyrighted or made to provoke ggs.
    Its sad because some of them actually really made a lot effort to make these masks but all the other comments from DE1 makes them seem dull.

E4K de1  also Participates and they have 2 who are artists by job and pretty good , but they are still working on their masks , I saw one of them so far and it is pretty damm good.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
This discussion has been closed.