We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Shapeshifter Known issues

Comments

• its not a bug but when i attack with 3500 solders i lose all of them on master mode . had 15k+ def solders + super cast so this could be a little bit down so when we  attack to able to win battles like that . other way i liked the event also want more then 5 targets per a day , for example 10 or unlimited
    If it is unlimited winner is just who can buy the most troops, 10 could still be balanced maybe but a clear NO TO UNLIMITED 

• was attacked and lost my defenders while i am in protection got to be somthing wrong there

• attacked while in protection  lost my defenders please replace
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 571AU1
    attacked while in protection  lost my defenders please replace
    no defenders are lost during this event

Shares @ au 1
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    You lose tools on normal mode, first wave of tools is lost on normal mode. - That's a bug and is not on your list.
    In test server, all the tools that were used on attack (normal mode) returned (same numbers of tools) to main castle. Also when you get attacked by a shape castle, it shows as a castellan (the attacker) not a commander. In test server there was no problem like this. 
    Why in real servers run bugs and in test server event has no problems.
    Again sistem shows how fake they are. Run an event that has problems (FOR 12 days) and they know that the event has problems.
    Whats the point of Hard Mode even, you lose tools on normal mode if you get wiped by defender, and you lose like all tools, and nothing returns back.
    This event is made just to eat players tools/feathers and nothing else. 
    @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)

You are meant to lose tools in normal mode when attacking.

Why do we have a test server if you do trial runs of half-finished events on the actual servers anyways?
    @Bear Grills (US1) 

I agree - we shouldn't have a test server as it is setup right now....

https://prnt.sc/hnzcx3

When i click these buttons the usual pop up doesnt pop 
    i had to pull the arrow from inventory to add some more

Hey @Tanzim1 (INT1)

That looks like a local issue - try clearing your cache and cookies.

Are you supposed to loose anything in defence ?
    http://prntscr.com/ho00tt
    This is one of the battle reports
    he lost his sols in defence which is not stated in the event info
    it says defenders doesnt loose sols or tools in a defence attack.
    http://prntscr.com/ho01ya
    thats what it says
    please check and reply if anyone else countered this bug.
    @LordAdi (IN1)

It will appear as a normal battle with normal losses in the battle report, etc. but the defender won't actually lose anything.

Sadly, the glory decay issue doesn't appear to be corrected. And, as comments weren't included as an option in the "Hotfix" thread... there's no place to advise GGE. Honestly, thats one major major BUG.
    @BeaAdventurer (US1)

The Glory decay bug should have been fixed for last night's glory decay - which was 4 hours and 15 mins after your post - let me know if you still don't think it has been fixed :D 

I attacked the shapeshifters . The shapeshifter totems changed after midnight and my attackers somehow returned to my main castle and I lost most my attackers and defenders due to food starvation because they got returned to my main castle.

@Inspector (AU1) @FabulousMUSHY (AU1)

This is one of the known issues mentioned in the original post....

@BM ang1243      this is new update or a bug 

http://prntscr.com/ho2zpb

http://prntscr.com/ho2zv8

this start to piss me off so please can i have an anser ?
    @"Madara. (INT1)"

This is one of the bugs mentioned in the original post on this thread.

https://prnt.sc/ho5axw
    someone pls fix this
    i attacked everyone of shoplifter and and one of my attack is not included

@Shadow fighter (IN1)

Thanks for reporting this issue - I've passed it onto our QA team.

@dusty9 (GB1)

You won't have actually lost these troops - it just shows up like that in the battle report.

p.s. @Everyone just a couple of things....

Most of these bugs mentioned here were only discovered after launching the event on the live servers, we already found lots of bugs and repaired them from 1) The internal testing servers 2) The Open Beta Server 3) The early release live server (PL1) 

With such a big new event like this - it's impossible to find all of the bugs internally before going live - which is why we haven't released things like the equipment - this is really a trial run - however AFAIK you'll be able to save all your insignias and charms for when the Equipment is available - so that's what I'm doing at least ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I have moved all comments which aren't related to bugs/issues to the feedback thread...

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• The event is quite awesome but have a few bugs, may be not few, it has a lots of bugs but don't focus on bugs, just enjoy the event's positive side. Yes its really bad that attackers looses tools in the attack which is out of the event's specification and it really hurts those very much who have less tools. But however, its too much interesting event, just an awesome event discovered by GGE. GGE will soon fix it, I think so, don't worry. And even everything cannot be got free, u have to/should loose at least a bit. But I really don't care about loosing the stupid tools like wooden manelets and ladders which I can recruit infinity times. I don't use iron manelets or any kind of ruby manelets for attacking shapeshifters till now, but when the bug will be fixed I will use nice tools.
  • http://prntscr.com/ho8q42

doesn't give me the points of the 5th attack!
  • You lose tools on normal mode, first wave of tools is lost on normal mode. - That's a bug and is not on your list.
    In test server, all the tools that were used on attack (normal mode) returned (same numbers of tools) to main castle. Also when you get attacked by a shape castle, it shows as a castellan (the attacker) not a commander. In test server there was no problem like this. 
    Again sistem shows how fake they are. Run an event that has problems (FOR 12 days) and they know that the event has problems.
    Whats the point of Hard Mode even, you lose tools on normal mode if you get wiped by defender, and you lose like all tools, and nothing returns back.
    @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)

Why do we have a test server if you do trial runs of half-finished events on the actual servers anyways?
    @Bear Grills (US1) 

Hey @Tanzim1 (INT1)

thats what it says
    @LordAdi (IN1)

It will appear as a normal battle with normal losses in the battle report, etc. but the defender won't actually lose anything.

Sadly, the glory decay issue doesn't appear to be corrected. And, as comments weren't included as an option in the "Hotfix" thread... there's no place to advise GGE. Honestly, thats one major major BUG.
    @BeaAdventurer (US1)

The Glory decay bug should have been fixed for last night's glory decay - which was 4 hours and 15 mins after your post - let me know if you still don't think it has been fixed :D 

I attacked the shapeshifters . The shapeshifter totems changed after midnight and my attackers somehow returned to my main castle and I lost most my attackers and defenders due to food starvation because they got returned to my main castle.

@"Madara. (INT1)"

someone pls fix this

@Shadow fighter (IN1)

@dusty9 (GB1)

You won't have actually lost these troops - it just shows up like that in the battle report.

Most of these bugs mentioned here were only discovered after launching the event on the live servers, we already found lots of bugs and repaired them from 1) The internal testing servers 2) The Open Beta Server 3) The early release live server (PL1) 

With such a big new event like this - it's impossible to find all of the bugs internally before going live - which is why we haven't released things like the equipment - this is really a trial run - however AFAIK you'll be able to save all your insignias and charms for when the Equipment is available - so that's what I'm doing at least ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I have moved all comments which aren't related to bugs/issues to the feedback thread...

hey is it true that people with the dove still can get attacked? or is that a bug?
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    You lose tools on normal mode, first wave of tools is lost on normal mode. - That's a bug and is not on your list.
    @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)

@Bear Grills (US1) 

Hey @Tanzim1 (INT1)

thats what it says
    @LordAdi (IN1)

@BeaAdventurer (US1)

@"Madara. (INT1)"

someone pls fix this

@Shadow fighter (IN1)

@dusty9 (GB1)

hey is it true that people with the dove still can get attacked? or is that a bug?
    I guess dove means bird/protection.
    Yea you can be attacked while being in protection mode. And you can attack too.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• @Bear Grills (US1) 

Thanks for being honest instead of giving a BS diplomatic answer like a lot of people would have. Always respected you for being straight up with us on your own opinions.
  • My men were out when it reset for the second day. All 4K attackers went to my main, Well I ran out of food and killed 4k attackers and 2k defenders! I have no attack reports of the 2 I sent out but have been hit 6x..
  • How come I don't show up on the rankings for the Shapeshifter insignias despite earning points? 
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Dear players,

After the Attack of the Shapeshifter event started, we encountered a few bugs connected to this event. Please, remember that it is just a trial version this time, and we will do our best to fix these issues before the next iteration for this event however, the following issues will be present: 
    • PVP commander effects are not shown and are not applied against Shapeshifter camps.
    • Glory icon is sneaking behind Blood points icon on defence battle reports.

• If you attack Shapeshifter camp from an outpost during midnight reset, the army trvel back to the main castle, instead of outpost.

• If the enemy spied your castle and fails of doing that, you get wrong information in the failed spy report. 

• Rare chance of magically appearing few more units in the defender battle report. See screenshot, .

• Bauble Crossing tools are not available  in the attack planning dialogue against Shapeshifter camps.
      Bauble Crossing tool .

• Troops do not consume food when traveling back from attack on Shapeshifter camp.
    • Shapeshifter charms are added twice.
    General bug we are also aware of and working on solution for: 
    • Login Bonus - The daily rewards are not shown and players cannot collect them. 

We will let you know next week when the bugfix for these issues will happen.

Please only post in this thread if you know of any other bugs on top of those listed above.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Your Empire Family

u call it a few bugs??? r u vkn nuts. i get bug after bug with gge. nutcases
    OmokumG @ nl 1
  • Algoritm (RU1)Algoritm (RU1) Posts: 789RU1
    the event is super;) on it beginners learn to reflect the naps, form attacks .. t.e in time will grow real fighters, and not people snatched up buns in the top alah and not sniffing gunpowder, but building from themselves do not know whom. Another positive side is that there will not be wasted offs and def. And most importantly that buns will be available to everyone - without exception, the main thing to try. And most importantly, the event limits the use of third-party programs. So these events will soon replace all the old;)
    зло бессильно, когда добро бесстрашно
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) Posts: 465
    edited 16.12.2017
    the event is super;) on it beginners learn to reflect the naps, form attacks .. t.e in time will grow real fighters, and not people snatched up buns in the top alah and not sniffing gunpowder, but building from themselves do not know whom. Another positive side is that there will not be wasted offs and def. And most importantly that buns will be available to everyone - without exception, the main thing to try. And most importantly, the event limits the use of third-party programs. So these events will soon replace all the old;)
    If sams/nomads turns into this event, I am quitting. Yeah, this is bullsht.
    Let's look at their screwups in the last 3 updates, THREE UPDATES:
    1. You got the LTPE comm that people spent rubies or money trying to grind for to get the 50% reduction on NPC TOWERS. But nope it was on RBCs only, YOUR WELCOME, says GGE.
    2. This event in it's entirety. Instead of fixing old events that you know people like, let's make an event instead of putting our time into events that OUR community has said they enjoy (ie: Royal City Event, Berimond comes to the Great Kingdom, and oh I don't know the Alliance Freaking Tourny.)
    3. "We are fixing bugs... Here's more bugs, go find them. You might find them while you sleep." 
    4. "WOOPS, GALLANTRY AND GLORY ARE BEING TAXED DOUBLE" Thanks, for the tools for berimond? When it appears TWO WEEKS FROM NOW?! Who thought this was a good idea? Don't even care that you guys are memeing 1337 coins, who gives a fat plumpy butt about that. *Initial Reaction*: "OMG, I got 1337 coins, tools I can't use for another 2 weeks, and some horsetails, I CAN'T WAIT TO USE THOSE" (Highly, sarcastic tone). 

There better be an AMAZING content package/ "We are so sorry we fcked up" package, if you wanna keep your player base as it is: Unhappy, but willing to play your game.

GGS, please by all means you should be trying to make the old events come back, not making new events that freakin' suck. I personally, have been putting less and less time into this game. It is getting boring real quickly with all these BS attempts at winning our hearts over. This game is gonna be out of new players soon, I have seen the decline. Alliances are currently fighting to recruit other people, because they can't find a new person to recruit, it's just people multi-accounting at the lower levels. FIX YOUR GAME.
    I have no loyalty.

• ossi78 (SKN1)ossi78 (SKN1) Posts: 34SKN1
    edited 16.12.2017
    how do i get my hero to work, ?  ore i that a byg also,,, 

I also have claims to the developers, but this event is worthwhile, do not forget that soon the store will add new generals
  • the event is super;) on it beginners learn to reflect the naps, form attacks .. t.e in time will grow real fighters, and not people snatched up buns in the top alah and not sniffing gunpowder, but building from themselves do not know whom. Another positive side is that there will not be wasted offs and def. And most importantly that buns will be available to everyone - without exception, the main thing to try. And most importantly, the event limits the use of third-party programs. So these events will soon replace all the old;)

I also have claims to the developers, but this event is worthwhile, do not forget that soon the store will add new generals
    New useless comms? This is why we have LTPE events because that way I can get comms I no longer need. Seriously, the FL comm (not the crow one) and Fortunes of the Desert Sands are the only two comms I need. 
    I have no loyalty.

New useless comms? This is why we have LTPE events because that way I can get comms I no longer need. Seriously, the FL comm (not the crow one) and Fortunes of the Desert Sands are the only two comms I need. 
    translator Google does not allow you to understand what you wrote, sorry and goodbye

• New useless comms? This is why we have LTPE events because that way I can get comms I no longer need. Seriously, the FL comm (not the crow one) and Fortunes of the Desert Sands are the only two comms I need. 
    translator Google does not allow you to understand what you wrote, sorry and goodbye
    Comms= Commanders, not communication, and that's about it. All the errors I found with google translate.
    I have no loyalty.

Sign In to comment.