Home Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

[Forum Competition] - Design your Shapeshifter Mask! - International competition

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 853

Right... so where's the mask part? Like the eyes, the mouth... I mean right now it's the right shape but a diamon for the mouth and arrow down for the nose? That needs improvement..

Well take a look at these masks GGS released...would you say their masks need work too?
    Frankly that mask doesn't look too bad, but the blue circles doesn't really work with the rest of the color scheme.

Also you don't need to reply to everyone in new post.

PS @Blitzkrieg (GB1)
    I swear to God if you are one of the random winners...
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 548
     :p 
  • This is my current mask of the shapeshifters, please disregard my previous mask. After a bit more thinking, I came to this suggestion and changed a bit more in the chicks. Do I am allowed to post the picture of the masks more than one time? @BM ang1243
    I have changed a bit more in this picture and this is the final one, so will it be counted or my 1st post will only be counted? @BM ang1243
  • JYT (US1) said:

Right... so where's the mask part? Like the eyes, the mouth... I mean right now it's the right shape but a diamon for the mouth and arrow down for the nose? That needs improvement..

Well take a look at these masks GGS released...would you say their masks need work too?
    Frankly that mask doesn't look too bad, but the blue circles doesn't really work with the rest of the color scheme.

Also you don't need to reply to everyone in new post.

PS @Blitzkrieg (GB1)
    I swear to God if you are one of the random winners...
    You are totally right bro, so I am making a few more improvement in my picture.

• This is an okay mask, but it almost looks like a partial mask as well instead of a fully covered mask and especially with the eyes and the contrast in colors between the top and bottom of it. Almost as if it had a covering for the lower part of the face and the middle of the forehead, but not the top sides of where it looks a human face behind the mask.
    Thanks for the input David. Here's an update, without the creepy eyes:

Siamara @ usa 1

• edited 15.12.2017

Can't wait to receive my badge

• Right... so where's the mask part? Like the eyes, the mouth... I mean right now it's the right shape but a diamon for the mouth and arrow down for the nose? That needs improvement..

Every time all the shapes have to be perfect that does not mean. Sometimes creating some unique things by the help of very simple shapes is art! I have given the down arrow for nose because we all know our nose's lower part is broader than the upper and the upper part is thinner so it matches with the down arrow. And one more thing that I could have given a circle for mouth but then I thought of a diamond shape as it will be better to give. The diamond shape looks better than a circle. A circle or semi circle is very common in drawings of mouth but this is a uncommon one.
    Someone is rustled. 
    R.I.P JCCTransporter. He will forever be in our hearts.

• This is an okay mask, but it almost looks like a partial mask as well instead of a fully covered mask and especially with the eyes and the contrast in colors between the top and bottom of it. Almost as if it had a covering for the lower part of the face and the middle of the forehead, but not the top sides of where it looks a human face behind the mask.
    Thanks for the input David. Here's an update, without the creepy eyes:

I think you should replace the eyes with arrows. It would look much better, maybe ones facing up?

R.I.P JCCTransporter. He will forever be in our hearts.
  • Just because you steal from a Chinese website does not mean google cannot find it ...

Great Herveus bro, the game must make you the next moderator. May be you are gonna be the next moderator, who knows what the GGS wants in which time?
  • Hey you, the greatest cheater of the forum, your secret blasted by Herveus!
    Lord Swaz (AU1)
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,000
    Just because you steal from a Chinese website does not mean google cannot find it ...

Great Herveus bro, the game must make you the next moderator. May be you are gonna be the next moderator, who knows what the GGS wants in which time?
    Ever since I started being active in the forums I think I have been asked 4 maybe 5 maybe even more times (could only find 4 of the messages) to become one but I like the freedom I can have when posting as a user as compared to a moderator and I do not think I'd have the time to be a moderator (there is more to it than just the forums).

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Just a little thing I threw together. Shame I have no talent...
    Guyconic @ EN1 

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 16.12.2017
    Just a little thing I threw together. Shame I have no talent...
    The mask is not as bad as you might think. I have seen other masks in this thread that look much worse than yours. Your mask might be only an okay one at best, but I do not think that it looks terrible either. Very creative if you ask me.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Dustin-LinkD (DE1)Dustin-LinkD (DE1) Posts: 218
    edited 16.12.2017
    Post edited by Dustin-LinkD (DE1) on
  • Looks like we might have a winner here possibly. Now don't get me wrong there may be some other good looking masks as well, but this by far seems to be the best with both of these masks.
    Thank you for a great review on my illustrations. I am honored!!
  • Just because you steal from a Chinese website does not mean google cannot find it ...

Ever since I started being active in the forums I think I have been asked 4 maybe 5 maybe even more times (could only find 4 of the messages) to become one but I like the freedom I can have when posting as a user as compared to a moderator and I do not think I'd have the time to be a moderator (there is more to it than just the forums).
    You are right bro, totally right. Everyone have a lots of works in his daily life and which are much more vital and critical than the game.
This discussion has been closed.