We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hey it's ASIA1 vs ASIA2

One major point I noticed in foreign and blood crow ASIA1 we are always head to head with ASIA2 which not exists......that's why I want to tell you guys that it's disgusting because the greater you had the server in vs the more defense copy of the players of that server you get..butt here strange things have been done >:)>:):'(:'(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I am the person who had 30 to 40 multies in asia1..
Do something ban them all (always it's a kid's request)..unluckily,1 out of 40 accounts is banned :D
39 still left go find them you bullshits..fu*king community's ass till i started either by using abusive language or by spamming...must fu*ck such b*tches

Comments

• KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) Posts: 2,107ASIA1
    One major point I noticed in foreign and blood crow ASIA1 we are always head to head with ASIA2 which not exists.....

ASIA2 exists.... it's something like a chinese/japanese server with a very long name (like democratic republic of china or something like that) so ggs decided to use the name ASIA2 to simplify :p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes, that happened when Asia1 crossed over into...the Twilight Zone.

Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Why is always ASIA 1 VS ASIA 2.PLZ DONE IT WITH INT 1 INT 2 PLZ.
  • KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) Posts: 2,107ASIA1
    Why is always ASIA 1 VS ASIA 2.PLZ DONE IT WITH INT 1 INT 2 PLZ.

I don't think it will change a lot, even with those other...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sign In to comment.