Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

A place to discuss the December update

Leave feedback in the closest bin on the way out
WAR PLAYER

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Another 2 months where I do not need to play for seasonal.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Another 2 months where I do not need to play for seasonal.
    I’m gonna do them because tower comms are useful for me since I came so recently but I wish they would just give us Kalas again, nobody would complain 
    WAR PLAYER
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Another 2 months where I do not need to play for seasonal.
    I’m gonna do them because tower comms are useful for me since I came so recently but I wish they would just give us Kalas again, nobody would complain 
    I would, don't give me a fuckin kala again pls give me a ice cast :(

• Most players wanting other sets rather then another NPC commander.... sure it is good to see a casty but if they could change commander it would be good.....

Then yet again a player like me who hasn't done shit to get a full NPC comm....think i need to try and get at least one....
    Horik @ USA
    [email protected] AUS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file