Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Australia RVs

Comments

• At CG we have more online at 4Am top 5 alliances combined I reckon 
    WAR PLAYER
    why dont u bost about that in your server forum, maybe more people would agree

I genuinely feel sorry for you

I genuinely feel sorry for you
    you do... thats great 
  • bazza's alliance been getting a good beating for having a go at RVs lol
  • BAZZA007 (AU1)BAZZA007 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 15
    LMAO you call tool rakes and hitting attackers a beating you silly multi I don't, get back in Your box with your other multi friends. And don't try to deny it The whole server knows about you
    BAZZA007 @ au 1
  • hmmmmmm . . . . . . the start of this thread is rather interesting considering . . . . chems started with the rv's not seps. but what do i know  . . . 

• hmmmmmm . . . . . . the start of this thread is rather interesting considering . . . . chems started with the rv's not seps. but what do i know  . . . 
    exactly
    exactly
    ^^^ that . . .  what the person idk said lol. 

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    hmmmmmm . . . . . . the start of this thread is rather interesting considering . . . . chems started with the rv's not seps. but what do i know  . . . 
    What's interesting about it? 

There is nothing suggested who started what, but I can tell you I never took a single RV from Seps until weeks after a Sep took several RVs from me. Of course, you will conveniently forget that, right? 

I've been told that something else started that, but that's not really my problem. That could have been dealt with without bringing anyone else into it, but that's not what your people did. No, they took RVs from me. I didn't take anyone's RVs, not until the other leaders of Alcs said I could. 

When I started stripping Seps, it was in retaliation to my RVs being taken by Seps. If this is us starting an RV war, so be it. 

http://prntscr.com/hius8y

Take a look at the date on that screenshot. Then look at the date this thread was started. 

Make up another lie. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    hmmmmmm . . . . . . the start of this thread is rather interesting considering . . . . chems started with the rv's not seps. but what do i know  . . . 
    exactly

That's an interesting offline defence

Michelle Lynne (US1) said:
    The UK extraordinaires decided to take RV's whenever they felt the need. I.e. when turd's caps got knocked he took rvs in BS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,063
    OxO (AU1) said:
    exactly

The UK extraordinaires decided to take RV's whenever they felt the need. I.e. when turd's caps got knocked he took rvs in BS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    that dude must be the apprentice of stargate lmfao

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • OxO (AU1) said:
    exactly

10/10 keeps people from sniping

0/10 gets destroyed by real attacks
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,063
    OxO (AU1) said:
    exactly

Idk yo he had that defense when he went offline , had 4k d in there + firecast without melee or ranged or cry and my 96% cry 90% ranged honor comm wiped the floor with him using only maceman and corssbowman

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • @Perryl (AU1)

I'm too tired to care lol and the ss isn't coming up. according to everybody everyone is lying  . . . . all i know is what happened when i was on. and that was bub started crap . . . and it led to chems mass stealing rv's. and i don't save ss's so it's whatever, lol. and your rv's wouldn't of been touched had bub and whoever else start capping rv's because they were mad we weren't stopping with attacks in islands that were in response to bub attacking in islands first. can't blame the other alliance when someone in your alliance started it. but i'm sure you have more important things to worry about right now than this as do i. so eh  . . . i'll care more after i get some more sleep. lol. 

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    @Perryl (AU1)

I'm too tired to care lol and the ss isn't coming up. according to everybody everyone is lying  . . . . all i know is what happened when i was on. and that was bub started crap . . . and it led to chems mass stealing rv's. and i don't save ss's so it's whatever, lol. and your rv's wouldn't of been touched had bub and whoever else start capping rv's because they were mad we weren't stopping with attacks in islands that were in response to bub attacking in islands first. can't blame the other alliance when someone in your alliance started it. but i'm sure you have more important things to worry about right now than this as do i. so eh  . . . i'll care more after i get some more sleep. lol. 
    These things you're blaming happened after my RVs were taken. Keep trying... You're going back weeks, I'm going back months. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • this post is silly, its not even about the RV's anymore. its suposed to be war updates not catty girls at tea time

• OxO (AU1) said:
    exactly

Idk yo he had that defense when he went offline , had 4k d in there + firecast without melee or ranged or cry and my 96% cry 90% ranged honor comm wiped the floor with him using only maceman and corssbowman
    well yeah with a firecast you're just screwed

if it was a real cast tho..

all 3 flanks is better for warding off snipes because then you kinda have to send shields with, slows the hit down

but if you forget to change back when you get off you gon get D O M I N A T E D son
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file