Home English (UK) News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Information about the Uniform of the nutcracker warrior set

Comments

• What should have happened is that Goodgame Studios should have reduced the cooldown time for rbc and towers and also had a cooldown time that applies to at least the rbc, towers, and camps from this commander. It would be a big help if this cooldown time had also applied to camps as well and might even encourage people to spend money on the game.
    "It would affect the balancing of the game" . Meaning that some players won't buy skips anymore to compete in the khan rage which means less money for them.
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,352
    Events after  Events , GGE has shown us no respect, the problem is we all play in our own little bubble , so the GGE community has no effect of  gge incompetence, and they use this to there advantage, and the addictive nature of this game.

One day the powers to be will look on these online games and will regulate them, but until then they hold all the cards. ie it there game they will change adapt as they please, until all players come together nothing and i mean nothing will change .

I myself  have collected enough NPC PVP equipment , i do not need to gain anymore { unless it is free } i have maxed most of my equipment, and as i look at the new equipment same old same old so i dont need/

I dont know the answer but i may spend if i need to , but mainly i have enough of everything.

So i guess let them do as they please i have pass caring ,
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • The big cool down problem at this point is the Khan tower.   The maxed camps have the max 90 minute cool down, which can be earned with the 1 hour and 30 minute rewards.   The Khan camp/tower rapidly advances to 24 hour cool down, which can only be gotten thru buying rubies.   

This is having the effect that non ruby whales can only do so much on each level of the khan tower per day.   A fix would be make the khan camp/tower max at 90 minutes like the camps.   Then we all could play the one decent event currently, as we can still earn 1 hour and 30 minute skips.   

That is why we were so excited about the 50% cool down against NPC's.    If you don't want to mess up the balance of the events with the 50% cool down, then make the khan tower 90 minute max like the camps.   Then more people can play instead of a few ruby whales.

More people wanting to play equals more people who might spend money on this game.    We are not going to buy 5 hour/24 hour skips from you.   Check your numbers.

WD
  • I want compensation
    WAR PLAYER
  • Well I see GGE does it's usual and says sorry with no compensation for the Nutcracker set.  The famous "Screw You" approach of GGE.  Another junk set.
  • @BM ang1243
    @BM_Friedrich

How about pass on the idea to leave 20% of it as versus NPC so that it is as just a bit better than the nomad cooldown commander set? The other 30 could be versus just robber barons. Trying for whatever we can get.
    That is a good idea, I will put that forward
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Good update! +1 like
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    @BM ang1243
    @BM_Friedrich

How about pass on the idea to leave 20% of it as versus NPC so that it is as just a bit better than the nomad cooldown commander set? The other 30 could be versus just robber barons. Trying for whatever we can get.
    That is a good idea, I will put that forward
    I was thinking something like this as well, this would make it a lot easier to hit khan camp, however, I still feel that the cooldown needs to be reduced for khan camp or the 5hr and 24hr skips need to be brought back
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • cars3 (US1)cars3 (US1) US1 Posts: 2

sad that GGE messes up with the NPC hero and they weasel out of it SO FU GGE.

• We really need to set it up so whenever someone says FU GGE it tags Atticus Finger
    Friedrich IV US1
  • ossi78 (SKN1)ossi78 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 34
    fun fack,, the old old from the start og the normades the cool down of 20% still works,,,, so whot you wrote is wrong, ther is on that works
    its a 3 part set,,,,
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    What should have happened is that Goodgame Studios should have reduced the cooldown time for rbc and towers and also had a cooldown time that applies to at least the rbc, towers, and camps from this commander. It would be a big help if this cooldown time had also applied to camps as well and might even encourage people to spend money on the game.
    "It would affect the balancing of the game" . Meaning that some players won't buy skips anymore to compete in the khan rage which means less money for them.
    I know a lot of people who are just quitting. The lack of 5hr and 24hr skips makes it too hard to grow.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Atticus Finger (US1)Atticus Finger (US1) US1 Posts: 90
    edited 07.12.2017
    We really need to set it up so whenever someone says FU GGE it tags Atticus Finger
    That's a horrible idea, and your moderator status needs to be revoked for such a thought. 

Make GGE Great Again, Attack TannerM.
    AF
    Atticus Finger @ usa 1
  • We really need to set it up so whenever someone says FU GGE it tags Atticus Finger
    That's a horrible idea, and your moderator status needs to be revoked for such a thought. 

Make GGE Great Again, Attack TannerM.
    AF
    A wild Atticus Finger has appeared!

I figured you'd be lurking around here somewhere
    Friedrich IV US1
  • BM_Friedrich said:  
    We really need to set it up so whenever someone says FU GGE it tags Atticus Finger
    well this always how gge has treated us.They don't care about the player not even the popularity of the game they just know money not even how to make it.you can blame a crocodile if he eat you it is your fault that you went near the crocodile
  • @BM_Friedrich, do you think all of this BS is our(the players) fault?!!!! Yes we sometimes blame gge for something not caused by gge but some things are because of gge. Not you or ang,the bms but the people that come up with the BS updates!
Sign In to comment.