Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Where can we discuss the super cool December Update ?

so ? Where can we discuss the "ultra super cool "December Update ?

Comments

• Anywhere 
    WAR PLAYER
  • BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
    i mean there should be a thread opened by a Moderator where we can say our opinion , no ?

• CBee (US1)CBee (US1) US1 Posts: 211
    Why bother. Not like they give a f*** about us.
    What she said, lol
    CBee @ usa1

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    well i think this thread will be that place and my opinion is i dont want another bloody npc com especially a snail com that has 45 speed max allthough the hero is a wee thing so its legs will be tiny so they have an excuse for making the com painfully slow the cast is okay not as good as the kala cast it does have some more moat and 30% fire reduction but thats about it
  • so ? Where can we discuss the "ultra super cool "December Update ?
    another thread open about same thing.... discuss it in either i guess, not sure why BM Ang didnt create one like he usually does.

Horik @ USA
    J[email protected] AUS

• the same shit every m, samurai foreing nomad blood ... where are old events? why they are missing? rework skips rework storm capitals we fight for rework berimond in green where underworld , thorn king poissions ....

the game is fakin boring . like a donkey fill auto and attack samurai WHAT A FUN ! 
  • BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
    Amazing ! am always looking for shitty sets to fill my inventory, it will be my 5th NPC set in 3 months 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Amazing ! am always looking for shitty sets to fill my gold pockets when selling them, it will be my 2cnd NPC set in 3 months that I sell!  :D

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    No one wants another NPC comm. And they say they're trying to bring back PvP. Yeah right.
    Hey! It's got moat!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Are they planning on opening a new outer kingdom with level 91 max towers that have moats? There is you an idea GGE.
    Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
  • Are they planning on opening a new outer kingdom with level 91 max towers that have moats? There is you an idea GGE.
    pls no not moar towerz
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file