Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

HIVE vs Grumpy Monstas

Comments

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    Hey now, to some of us those are the epitome of class...
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Hey now, to some of us those are the epitome of class...

Even that is too classy for me...I was thinkin more like whips & gags.. But, I'll go back to being a good spectator :D:p
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 3 wall d . . . nice . . . not to mention playya hold wall on his 6 wave incoming =) 

• Hey now, to some of us those are the epitome of class...
    well i don't have either lol . . . i hate any kinda of panty hose or stockings. so you'll have to settle for hand cuffs.  ;)

•  Manatee (US1) - so no fish nets and spiked heels?  lol

<3
    That's classy in my book
  •  Manatee (US1) - so no fish nets and spiked heels?  lol

<3
    That's classy in my book
    lol you must not be a dolphin either. 

• ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    I think this war needs less taking and more hitting.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • so what i am getting from all this is . . . . the screen shots that were provided to hawkknight1 by ravage of the conversation that happened and were conveniently misplaced by hawkknight1 and hawkknight1 probably didn't bother to tell you ravage sent him the ss's. which no i do not have. so for all you know what is being said happened just might not be what happened. then on top of it when i responded i was under the impression that ravage had attacked knighthawk1 . . . told him to send a retal hit against ravage for it but it wasn't a reason to declare. and he still never mentioned anything about why he was going to declare. then they decide to start massing hive and the person who he had an issue with wasn't even in hive at the time . . . so they didn't even go after ravage for him supposedly demanding food from their sub . . . . hmmmmmm why was that??? oh i know because he was in TBF and they would of got slaughtered. So they massed hive instead so dylan and ravage came back and yes jonny came over with them. but if you think that jonny is the only person you need to worry about getting involved since they felt the need to have the sub start attacking people too . . . you are sadly mistaken. Me and Tee had agreed no one else would get involved last night  . . . well too late for that now . . . so whatever dylan ravage and playya decide is necessary since i will stand behind them 100%. also  . . . . why was hawkeye. over there hitting people and posting on the forum instead of hawkknight1 ??? yet you are talking about us getting one person involved . . . when the moron who decided to start this didn't even attack anyone himself he had someone else do it that i think is in grumpy misphits now if i am not mistaken . . . multi much? 

you can try and twist facts all you want . . . but that isn't going to work with me. 
    How many times do I need to repeat myself for you people to understand? HawkEye. and hawkknight1 are two different players..
    yeah so why hawkknight have to have someone else come over and start massing people then if he had such a problem and couldn't do it himself and hasn't said 1 word since.  . . . sorry but i'm calling bs . . . tell hawkknight to quit being a potato then and do is own dirty work. since everyone else wants to keep calling dylan and ravage out for jonny coming over when all of this started and ravage wasn't even in hive. the person who the problem was supposedly with. lol another sub and sub of a sub hiding behind a bigger alliances name . . . who would of thought. 
    I didn't see this till just now, sorry for the late reply. HawkEye. is a PVP player, he'll go anywhere the action is. That's why he left my current alliance (TTEAW). As for what he was doing in Monstas at the time idk, but I believe he was just there for some action; Which seems to be pretty hard to come by now and I think most of us can agree on that. I talked to HawkEye. just after he went back to Misphits, and I assure you it had nothing to do with this war Nor anything to do with HawkKnight1. I've not had the pleasure to play with HawkKnight1, however I have talked to him a bit. They are almost nothing alike.
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Katukov (US1)Katukov (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 04.12.2017
    I don't know what I enjoy more, that people are actually warring or the drama... ;)
  • I think this war needs less taking and more hitting.
    oh they're hitting plenty. i have a bird up right now and not dropping it this time. 

• edited 04.12.2017
    I don't know what I enjoy more, that people are actually warring or the drama... ;)
    drama ?? all i see is 111 players between grumpy monstas and their sub crying because of one player that hit them that isn't in hive and 43 people in hive half of which are lower level players fucking them up. i'm sorry 42 if you don't include me because i have a bird up for 30 more days still. 

• Bear Grills (US1)Bear Grills (US1) Posts: 306
    edited 04.12.2017
    drama ?? all i see is 111 players between grumpy monstas and their sub crying because of one player that hit them that isn't in hive and 43 people in hive half of which are lower level players fucking them up. i'm sorry 42 if you don't include me because i have a bird up for 30 more days still. 
    You said this to me in pm too. I ask you who was complaining about js and you never gave me an answer. Maybe you will answer me here. I don't see anyone complaining, just me explaining the facts of the situation. 

ps 

hey rental ;)
  • Only going to comment on a few things. Finally got onto forums.

HawkEye is definitely not me. He was invited over by some members that he was friends with before this happened. Not explaining anything else on him.

You will not see a Grumpy Monsta player post any BR's. All it does is feed the Forum Drama.

This war is actually fun though. Beats the hell outa doing events all the time.

Have fun!!!

HawkKnight1 @ usa 1
  • Apparently Grumpy monstas doesnt have what it takes to war us.  They need help from their main alliance and their subs in order to fight us.  Briantheblue you are either in the war or out make a decision dont run to warsouls at the end of the night to be safe.
    Pretty ironic considering you have the ruby whale js7891 in your alliance all of a sudden as soon as things started to go down. I get it, he couldn't win a war against players his own size so he gets involved in smaller alliance's business so he can attempt to look bad ass. He's done more attacking than your entire alliance combined and you talk about not needing help to war? lol

Monsta's sub got involved since this all stemmed from you deciding you're going to demand food from Jesters. Very high class of you.

I allowed a few people from GW go over to Monstas since H.I.V.E brought in a player that outspends all of Warsouls and Monstas combined. If H.I.V.E would actually handle things on their own then Monstas probably would too.
    im pretty sure this can be considered a complaint.   

• Where is complaining? Be specific, please. A complaint involves someone in Monstas, Jesters or Warsouls saying the situation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable.

Let's analyze the 'proof' you present: The first sentence, I point out the irony of your statement. The second sentence, I send a jab at js. The third sentence I send a jab at H.I.V.E. Fourth... explained why Jesters got involved since you brought it up. Fith: I explain why I allowed ppl from Warsouls go to Monstas. Sounds more informative than in protest, don't ya think?

Also, Michelle said monstas and jesters were complaining, not me (even though neither is true as far as I'm aware). So even if I was complaining, your 'proof' is useless to the point I made. Keep trying to cover your tracks though, it's fun to watch!
  • HawkKnight1 @ usa 1
  • ravage1234 (US1)ravage1234 (US1) Posts: 160
    edited 04.12.2017
    Someone told me arguing with Bear Grills was pointless.  He explains everything in so much detail it just leaves you lifeless and without the ability to argue back.

• War is over.  Sorry Bear couldnt live up to the hype of a long and bloody war.  

This discussion has been closed.