Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

HIVE vs Grumpy Monstas

Comments

•  here are a few more

• edited 03.12.2017
    So Michelle did you finally decide to come out of under the bird?
    says the dude not even involved in the war.

oh wait you were on the wrong account again. you must have a serious problem
    They are two completely different players... That is if you are talking about Hawkeye. and HawkKnight1
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ravage1234 (US1)ravage1234 (US1) Posts: 160
    edited 04.12.2017

Post edited by ravage1234 (US1) on

• So Michelle did you finally decide to come out of under the bird?

They are two completely different players... That is if you are talking about Hawkeye. and HawkKnight1
    you mad bruh... it looks like you wanted to join the war against HIVE but where was that mouth when you were running from beastmode.

• it doesn't seem like I need to take my bird down . . .  but I am curious hawkeye.  . . .  why are you on the forum talking shit? because the person who pm'd me in game talking shit was hawkknight1 who hasn't even sent a single attack yet . . and you're in grumpy misphits now? someone up there said 2 different accounts? not what it looks like to me  . . . maybe you should go attack empty castles on au in the middle of the night though . . . seems to be what you are good at. so cute bubs little multi accounting minions running around trying to act like him.

•  Bear Grills (US1) said:
    Apparently Grumpy monstas doesnt have what it takes to war us.  They need help from their main alliance and their subs in order to fight us.  Briantheblue you are either in the war or out make a decision dont run to warsouls at the end of the night to be safe.
    Pretty ironic considering you have the ruby whale js7891 in your alliance all of a sudden as soon as things started to go down. I get it, he couldn't win a war against players his own size so he gets involved in smaller alliance's business so he can attempt to look bad ass. He's done more attacking than your entire alliance combined and you talk about not needing help to war? lol

Monsta's sub got involved since this all stemmed from you deciding you're going to demand food from Jesters. Very high class of you.

I allowed a few people from GW go over to Monstas since H.I.V.E brought in a player that outspends all of Warsouls and Monstas combined. If H.I.V.E would actually handle things on their own then Monstas probably would too.
    So you are telling me your sub needed help to war us.  Thank you for acknowledging our skill.

• Bear Grills (US1)Bear Grills (US1) Posts: 306
    edited 03.12.2017
     Bear Grills (US1) said:
    Apparently Grumpy monstas doesnt have what it takes to war us.  They need help from their main alliance and their subs in order to fight us.  Briantheblue you are either in the war or out make a decision dont run to warsouls at the end of the night to be safe.
    Pretty ironic considering you have the ruby whale js7891 in your alliance all of a sudden as soon as things started to go down. I get it, he couldn't win a war against players his own size so he gets involved in smaller alliance's business so he can attempt to look bad ass. He's done more attacking than your entire alliance combined and you talk about not needing help to war? lol

Monsta's sub got involved since this all stemmed from you deciding you're going to demand food from Jesters. Very high class of you.

I allowed a few people from GW go over to Monstas since H.I.V.E brought in a player that outspends all of Warsouls and Monstas combined. If H.I.V.E would actually handle things on their own then Monstas probably would too.
    So you are telling me your sub needed help to war us.  Thank you for acknowledging our skill.
    No, I'm acknowledging that your team brought over js7891, and in retaliation of you including other players I recommended the same. Your team started bringing in others so I'm just admiring the hypocrisy of your statement. Clearly, you needed the help or js wouldn't be there.
  • ravage1234 (US1)ravage1234 (US1) Posts: 160
    edited 03.12.2017
     js7891 is the only player that is not from our alliance the other players you are reffering to are me and dylan42 and we were visiting another alliance for sammis. And for you guys to suggest bringing in more players to help your poor sub out against an alliance filled with a bunch lvl 70 players with just 4 waves is ridiculous.  You know it too you just dont want to it.  So i will say it for you... your sub is getting cucked.

• is that we are calling it now "assistance"
    sounds like getting cucked to me

• dylan42 (US1)dylan42 (US1) US1 Posts: 158
     js7891 is the only player that is not from our alliance the other players you are reffering to are me and dylan42 and we were visiting another alliance for sammis. And for you guys to suggest bringing in more players to help your poor sub out against an alliance filled with a bunch lvl 70 players with just 4 waves is ridiculous.  You know it too you just dont want to it.  So i will say it for you... your sub is getting cucked.

The other players I'm referring to... What other players am I referring to? js is the only one I brought up.

You can spin it however you want, seems like 95% of wars both sides think they're the clear winner. Yet the majority of wars there probably isn't a clear winner. It's war, both sides lose tons of troops. I've seen plenty of battle reports that don't exactly make your team look stellar. Glad both sides are having fun I just wanted to point out the irony of your post saying that Monstas needs help, yet it's your alliance that sought assistance. Monsta's at no point asked for help, I saw that you guys brought in js so I told ppl in GW they can go over to Monstas if they want and Hawk didn't have a problem with it. 

H.I.V.E brings in one of the biggest ruby whales on the server to help fight a sub of a sub and it's no big deal. Monstas allows assistance in retaliation and their the ones getting 'cucked.'

Grow up and fight or at least start using logic if you're going to talk smack. 
    lol.... the fact that there rank what 34 and were 70 ranks below them even with js nearly. so we brought in someone to even the playing field. Ive already spoken to someone in GK about this. We were going to not allow anyone else to visit here and Monstas was going to not have people visit for the war, but that seems not likely now that Jesters decided to join last night.
  • So Michelle did you finally decide to come out of under the bird?

you mad bruh... it looks like you wanted to join the war against HIVE but where was that mouth when you were running from beastmode.
    See, I was actually doing something in that war; instead of sitting on the forums doing absolutely nothing like yourself. I never ran from BM. Sure I want to join the war and destroy some scrubs, But I'm not even gonna ask to join. I'll leave this up to Monstas, I know they can handle their own.
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• pretty pitiful that your sub needs to make and alt and join our retirement alliance to toolburn one of us. 

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 631
    Bear Grills (US1) said:

I get it, he couldn't win a war against players his own size so he gets involved in smaller alliance's business so he can attempt to look bad ass.
    But he cucked TU, single-handed..

• lol.... the fact that there rank what 34 and were 70 ranks below them even with js nearly. so we brought in someone to even the playing field. Ive already spoken to someone in GK about this. We were going to not allow anyone else to visit here and Monstas was going to not have people visit for the war, but that seems not likely now that Jesters decided to join last night.
    I could care less that you brought in js, but you did. To assume that you can bring in someone and monstas bring in no one is kind of rediculous. Just wanted to point out (as I already have) that you are saying you're the bee's knees and Monsta's needs assistance... yet your alliance is the one who looked for assistance and your best reports are from js, not your own alliance. I think I've beaten that point to death at this point. If you don't understand it by now then you never will. 

Like I said earlier, jesters are involved because the whole thing stems from ravage demanding food from jesters so it makes sense that they would want to get involved. 

Sounds like H.I.V.E (or at least the ones who have a voice on this thread) is having some fun with this one just as Monstas. So hopefully this will be a long and bloody war. The only good kind ;)
This discussion has been closed.