Home English (UK) News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Information about the Uniform of the nutcracker warrior set

Hey guys,

Due to the reports we got, we want to inform you about a display issue regarding a set bonus for the Uniform of the nutcracker warrior.

It currently says Attack cooldown against NPC targets, which should obviously include also NPCs like the Nomads. Unfortunately, the description is wrong. The correct text should be Attack cooldown against robber baron castles.This is the reason the bonus does not work on Nomands. We will fix this in our next update.

Also, due to the feedback we have received regarding the issue, we are also evaluating this very set bonus within the team. As soon as we have more info on how we want to proceed with this issue, we will let you know.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Best,
Your Empire Family
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• hahahahaha no
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    yep its GGS bullshit again
  • That's complete dogshit.

You guys just took out the biggest reason why most people were going to try and get it.

And I like how you guys "accidently" had a display issue with it while never talking about it during the actual announcement of the set.

GGE I hope that everywhere you walk you step on legos. 

It wasn't mentioned because it wasn't known until people started getting mad that it wasn't working

Oversight on developer's part to label it improperly

When it's discussed on Monday, as it says, we'll try and convince them to make it what we thought it was going to be.
    Thanks for the insight, when you say it wasn't known does that mean the developers accidently made it only work on towers or it was intentional? 

I appreciate the response, and good luck on monday. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    edited 01.12.2017
    yeah im now going to put in zero effort to collect this set now can this event just have a weird issue and have to be shutdown like now and bring on next months seasonal with a much better more usefull com please

Edit: i might put in some effort just for the gems put all 4 on a different set get some nice bonuses
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    That's complete dogshit.

You guys just took out the biggest reason why most people were going to try and get it.

And I like how you guys "accidently" had a display issue with it while never talking about it during the actual announcement of the set.

It wasn't mentioned because it wasn't known until people started getting mad that it wasn't working

When it's discussed on Monday, as it says, we'll try and convince them to make it what we thought it was going to be.
    Thanks for the insight, when you say it wasn't known does that mean the developers accidently made it only work on towers or it was intentional? 

I appreciate the response, and good luck on monday. 
    It was intended to only work on towers, but the text reading NPC was unintentional. It was mislabeled, it should have been robber baron castles instead of NPCs.

I don't know how they didn't realize this as it seems like an obvious error, but it basically created an environment of false advertising for all of us.

I wouldn't have pushed as hard to get it this fast if I knew it was just for towers
    yes, they make totally new commander with totally new feature(or is some else commander only for rbc) but just write it wrong, and it looks like the old commanders but slightly better.
  • That's complete dogshit.

Thanks for this info, if they don't change it to what it was advertized as then they ought pay back those who wasted tools and tokens on it.
Sign In to comment.