Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bugwatch 27/09/2017 update - Old

Comments

• It's what happens when you open gates... Not a bug, just their attempt at making it more real.... 
    Thanks for the info...but it still sucks!  I honestly get enough "real" when attacking actual players.  :smile:
    It's not personal, it's just a game.  Learn to take a hit. 

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    Espionage reports in any event target (Samurai-Nomad-FC etc.) sometimes get disappeared, but not every single time as i said. Normaly an espionage report in any target including players should be gone after 1-2 days if im not mistaking but i have this problem everyday in some espionages when i spy the samurai camp  lets say and after 2 or 5 minutes the espionage report is gone and you need to spy the camp again. If you open the spy report you have in your Messages for that target it just says that the espionage has expired. Please fix this because it is so irritating to spy everything every 5 min sometimes.

Thank you.
    This is really big problem now, I have that too and I have also heard multiple other players saying the same.

and also I want my tools back, what I lost when my outpost was captured, it was almost month ago and I have send multiple tickets to support but they do nothing. I had over 100 000 tools in there, its big problem to me.
  • Tanzim1 (INT1)Tanzim1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 163
    https://prnt.sc/h7okum

Look at the deco haha
    its not my castle
    Hells Bells

https://prnt.sc/h3difk

Level 70 Legendary level 21 But Look at the picture :)

• Hospital and the dwelling construction yard items do not work, at least when defending vs the Khan attacks.

I should get 32% of my troops back, 20% from hospital and 12% from build items, but this always says 0%. No where in the description of either the hospital or the build item does it say you have to lose or does it say PvP only.

The Khan attack is a defensive battle yet all reports defending against the Khan attack will say 0%.
  • i just completed the 19th page of the nail-biter event and should have received the ectoplasm gem for scoring 1167 points. instead i received a message stating the the nail -biter event has ended and that i scored 1167 points in the event. It is my understanding that this event is still ongoing until 11/17/2017 and not ending on the morning (130 am P.S.T.) of  11/10/2017. I'd like to report this bug , to see if others have been effected by it, ,and if so, what is currently being done to correct the issue. I have notified support of the matter. I included a description of the issue along with screenshots proving my score in the event with the green check mark next to the missing item, along with a screen shot of my gem inventory with the headsmen gear set in the backroud missing the gem. this should prove that the item has been earned yet not received. any suggestions?
    patman717 @ usa 1
  • Tanzim1 (INT1)Tanzim1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 163
    https://prnt.sc/h9s8s3

Its the second time the helmet is as reward
    They should have changed because last foreign invasion event i got a equipment the helmet of the foreign set 
    now i thought it will change and I will get a new equipment this time but What 
    Its not changed
    Fix It please I have to complete the set 
    Hells Bells

https://prnt.sc/h3difk

Level 70 Legendary level 21 But Look at the picture :)
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 15.11.2017
    https://prnt.sc/h7okum

Look at the deco haha
    its not my castle
    That is most likely a display glitch. When a decoration overlaps a building. I have also seen that before as well in one of my outposts. But when I placed the decoration into the storage and placed it back it returned back to normal.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • i'm unable to log into test sever is there a bug 
    jefferymolnar @ usa 1
  • I can't see any castle door tools in the selection window.  I can't buy any castle door tools, unless I am sending support and click on the ruby button. I can click on the bottom castle gate tool and change that in the screen, but not the top one.

please help, i just got splatted by the Khan because i could only  put up a wooden gate support, despite owning over 400 portcullis.

Thanks
    cameroncarlisle @ en 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    i only use wooden gates,,
    Shares @ au 1
  • Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    Not sure how many people this is happening for, however, my seasonal points are not adding up.
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • Not sure how many people this is happening for, however, my seasonal points are not adding up.
    describe more please. mine work fine.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Not sure how many people this is happening for, however, my seasonal points are not adding up.
    Did you win the attacks?
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • hello,

i can't choose any item in the Researcher Tower. is this well liked or a bug???

sure i would like to choose any item i want to research...

thanks for solving any time but i guess it would take Long time as the other bugs till it is solved...

• hello,

i can't choose any item in the Researcher Tower. is this well liked or a bug???

sure i would like to choose any item i want to research...

thanks for solving any time but i guess it would take Long time as the other bugs till it is solved...

some things can only be researched during the research event. Those items should state that when you hover the mouse over. also make sure you have the correct resources.
  • i have an issue right now, i just finished all the reward from the Nutcracker warrior but none of the gem insert in my storage gem. could the mod fix this so i can get my suppose gem from the Nutcracker Warrior.

Thank you.
  • shillo (INT1)shillo (INT1) INT1 Posts: 31
    I made a new discussion, made a comment here at Bugwatch a few weeks ago about Espionage reports on NPC targets that disappear from the target after a few minutes without reason and no one responded nor fixed anything!!

ESPIONAGE REPORTS DISAPPEAR AFTER A FEW MINUTES OF SPYING FROM NPC TARGETS ONLY!

PLEASE FIXED IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND DONT IGNORE IT!

ITS BEEN OVER 2 MONTHS NOW THAT THIS PROBLEM IS IN THE GAME!

Thank you.
  • Went away for the week on vacation, had over 2k in ruby defenders at main. apparently alliance won some attackers during my absence. Well in true fashion I had a food shortage. if it were coin troops I would have lost just enough to get 2 food per hour and rest of troops would have survived. I'm guessing gge has decided that being that it was all ruby troops we will kill all of them off and have food counter stay at zero. I'm hoping this is a clitch in system and not another money hungry way of  getting money.
    keith b @ usa 1
  • got attacked from a fcl and no battle report
    keith b @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file