We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FREE RUBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:harold:
MFUGA

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    heavens alive could this be anymore clickbait

wait yes it can

You forgot a big red circle and arrows. And, it should be titled " OMG HOW TO GET FREE RUBIES!! (NO CLICKBAIT)(GONE WRONG)(ALMOST DIED)"
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    100% Fake not real... i mean... 100% Real not Fake
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Breor (US1)Breor (US1) Posts: 236US1
    The new trend for clickbait is to write **NOT CLICKBAIT** at the end of the clickbait-y title.
    Breor @ USA 1
    Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
    Forum likes validate me.
  • made clickbait just for you guys : P

• Lol, I've never seen such a senseless contribution  :D. Not even on the german forum...

• Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) Posts: 271RU1
    go away useless trolls i made this to show how i got free rubies by doing nothing and all of you come here talking about clickbait and stuff please keep this thread on track and stop looking for attention

:harold:
    MFUGA

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    go away useless trolls i made this to show how i got free rubies by doing nothing and all of you come here talking about clickbait and stuff please keep this thread on track and stop looking for attention
    i got 50 rubies ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

• go away useless trolls i made this to show how i got free rubies by doing nothing and all of you come here talking about clickbait and stuff please keep this thread on track and stop looking for attention
    nice anti-trolling troll :wink:
  • it's like an anti-joke, same logic anyway. your pretending your not trolling by trolling.
  • go away useless trolls i made this to show how i got free rubies by doing nothing and all of you come here talking about clickbait and stuff please keep this thread on track and stop looking for attention
    i agree. :) free rubies for all :smiley:
  • @Kvass (US1) Kvass (US1) said:
    IT WORKS! http://prntscr.com/i5mqcj
Sign In to comment.