Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lots Of Units On One Flank

Theres a nice outpost in ruins not belonging to any alliance. I did a espionage and he has about 98% of his units on one flank. Since he isn't in a alliance he won't get support in the courtyard. I was wondering though is it possible for me to win if he's numerically superior but I place all my units on the side his aren't on? If it isn't would any higher level player be willing to attack it and clear it out for me?

Thanks,
Turtle24

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 11.12.2015
    Ask your alliance to clear it for you, or ask a friend? 
    Asking for help on forums to clean an outpost isn't the best option...
    Better that you ask someone in-game...

If you can beat it or not depends on how many defenders he got and how many attackers you have, and your commander and his castellan.
    It's hard to tell if your going to win or not without this information.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Lol, you are in a sub of Neph and still asking here to clear out the troops?
    Revolc @ USA 1
  • i hate to have to do this but he is a spamer guys sorry for the desemption he is a sucker he is so wortless I DONT KNOW HOW THEY LET TRASH POST ON HERE.
  • YOU think you got me think again im tired of YOU a stinking piece of garbage go back from were you came from the sewer.
  • @BM_Friedrich, you know what needs to happen  ;) 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    @Turtle24 (US1) Remind me to attack that annoying kid , thanks.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Samson (GB1)Samson (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    edited 28.11.2017
    I love fanmail. Thanks for inviting me n turtle24 for a 3 way but I'm not that way inclined but feel free to talk dirty anyway  :D
    Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on
  • Thread closed for necromancy
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
This discussion has been closed.