Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

event rewards

looking at the armor for top 100 in crow event its garbage. anything that adds to the travel times in an already slow game is useless 

also npc attack on players not on line needs to be demolished as theres no way of defending 

Comments

• ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    The crow commander is the best free PVP commander available.

ken.n @ usa 1
  • where do i find it lol

• The crow commander is the best free PVP commander available.

'free'
    WAR PLAYER
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    keep finishing top 100 in the bloodcrow and foreign invasion events got to do 8 in a row and you have the best com in the game
  • ha cant even do 1 attack let alone got top 100

• right now lowest troop count in crow castles is over 1000 means i need 2000 to win
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    right now lowest troop count in crow castles is over 1000 means i need 2000 to win
    You can win against 2-3k defenders with 1000 or fewer troops if you have the commander and knowledge to do so.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    ha cant even do 1 attack let alone got top 100

and you complain about top100 prizes, why?
  • zaxx (US1)zaxx (US1) Posts: 106
    right now lowest troop count in crow castles is over 1000 means i need 2000 to win

Creating good commanders and casts is a time consuming and rewarding  endeavour , but its not something that you can just start at once you reach higher levels .  You need to play the events and play them well enough inorder to place at least in the top 50  or better yet top 20 .  Example khan and sami tokens can both be used  to collect  decent  equipment , then use techy to upgrade the items you purchase from the event vendors .  Buffs like ranged strength and melee strength and wall and gate reduction and others  are good first  specs you should go after , these are some of the buffs but certainly not all .
    For your cast  its the same thing look for troop buffs and the like ( fire casts are a realatively new ) build . that's where you build the best fire reduction cast ...less fires=less repairs =less rss and skips used. .. This is just a general how to  and likely there will be a lot of flack because I didn't put other buffs in or talk about gems .  the forum has plenty  "how to" posts .And if you cant find your answer in the forum theres many online  tutiorials ...or just ask someone in game .  At your level 70 ? it may be better and a whole lot easier to start from scratch...just saying ...

• looking at the armor for top 100 in crow event its garbage. anything that adds to the travel times in an already slow game is useless 

also npc attack on players not on line needs to be demolished as theres no way of defending 
    Season commanders are pretty good for different uses. It simply requires you to hit enough in order to get them.
    HawkEye. @usa1

• thks for the responses. im looking at cast now and working on commanders.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file