Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Dead Alliance stuck as @ War

2»

Comments

• Watt38 (PT1)Watt38 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 448
    edited 22.11.2017
    So im sure this has happened to everyone but GoodGame seriously needs to consider adding an option to auto cancel wars with a king with no members at all that are inactive and dead, I mean seriously I have been at war with Angmar for 3 months now.. and the king is the only one in his alliance with no buildings: his castles are all gone and OPS as he lost them all to rubble and or OP taking for inactivity. There is no way to end this silly void war..

So I Elect an option to be able to delete a @ War status with another alliance that has inactive members with an inactive king/no members inactive king: that all have had their castles/OPs/Monuments taken destroyed/wasted away.

Why be at war with an alliance that does not exist or when there is no one to wage war with?
    Ditto. In my other account, we have three pages of alliances at war. And some of them as just like the one you described; there is but one member left and he has no main castle. 
    I suspect that GGE cares mainly about working on updates which they believe will increase ruby buys. 

I am going to write them separately, perhaps send a letter. There is an old saying which goes "The squeaky wheel gets the grease". If we all send in reports of this issue periodically, perhaps someone there will get tired of reading them and do something about this. 
    Why did you answer a 2 year old post?

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    So im sure this has happened to everyone but GoodGame seriously needs to consider adding an option to auto cancel wars with a king with no members at all that are inactive and dead, I mean seriously I have been at war with Angmar for 3 months now.. and the king is the only one in his alliance with no buildings: his castles are all gone and OPS as he lost them all to rubble and or OP taking for inactivity. There is no way to end this silly void war..

So I Elect an option to be able to delete a @ War status with another alliance that has inactive members with an inactive king/no members inactive king: that all have had their castles/OPs/Monuments taken destroyed/wasted away.

Why be at war with an alliance that does not exist or when there is no one to wage war with?
    Ditto. In my other account, we have three pages of alliances at war. And some of them as just like the one you described; there is but one member left and he has no main castle. 
    I suspect that GGE cares mainly about working on updates which they believe will increase ruby buys. 

I am going to write them separately, perhaps send a letter. There is an old saying which goes "The squeaky wheel gets the grease". If we all send in reports of this issue periodically, perhaps someone there will get tired of reading them and do something about this. 
    At least he didn't open a new one, that's more annoying.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    We really do need a change to this... Wouldn't be very difficult to be implemented...

At the moment, I believe there's a two day period in which peace requests are valid. Maybe after two months or so, each alliance could receive an activity notice check (similar to the way alliances receive pact requests) for war continuation. If they failed to respond all of their wars would be cleared.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • So im sure this has happened to everyone but GoodGame seriously needs to consider adding an option to auto cancel wars with a king with no members at all that are inactive and dead, I mean seriously I have been at war with Angmar for 3 months now.. and the king is the only one in his alliance with no buildings: his castles are all gone and OPS as he lost them all to rubble and or OP taking for inactivity. There is no way to end this silly void war..

Because the issue is still alive, and I wanted fresh responses. A lot can happen in two years so perhaps someone now knows a workaround to the issue. 
  • Watt38 (PT1)Watt38 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 448

Because the issue is still alive, and I wanted fresh responses. A lot can happen in two years so perhaps someone now knows a workaround to the issue. 
    You should've just made a new post.

I'm also surprised that this wasn't closed...

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895

Your other account? Don't tell me that's also on the US server...
    Although it is true that this is still an issue.

So far, this is probably the only time I haven't gone off my rocker about someone reviving an old thread from years ago.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Sorry fellas, 
    In the future I will make a new discussion instead of reviving an old one. I didn't know the protocol about that here. 
    Frequently forums instruct you to search for existing threads on a topic and post in them instead of creating a new one on that topic. 
    But I don't mind creating a new discussion. Works for me. 
  • I see this issue has been discussed in the past so I will add my name to keep it current.  Our alliance is at "war" with about 10 alliances now and half are dead.  I mean they don't even have a castle in ruins on here.
    :s
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Nothing worth worrying about. Just ignore them. It's better to just ignore them than even raising a ticket with support to remove them because such a minor inconvenience for you is not really worth the support team's time. Much better to let support help people who have more legitimate issues.
    Discord: JYT#1574

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file