Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

CryptoCurrency GGEcoin

Can the Development team look into introducing a Cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin to the game to help benefit us all who play? 
Snowball27 @ usa 1

Comments

• Aegir (US1)Aegir (US1) Posts: 33
    edited 24.11.2017

Post edited by Aegir (US1) on
    Horik @ USA
    [email protected] AUS

• Samson (GB1)Samson (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-01-25-goodgame-studios-laying-off-another-200-staff

Would you want to invest in a company described in the above link ?. I've no idea if its still an issue (can't be bothered looking for more recent news links) but to my untrained eye, I'd be staying well clear as it looks a bad investment
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    I was thinking one that that can be exchanged in a crypto exchange like ownership in a company, if the value goes up. All holders of say GGEcoin benefit.. So rubie purchases in the game deflate for the holders of say GGEcoin..    
    Yeah man, they can do an ICO for a coin that they never actually do anything with, it can even be an ERC20 token. Easy. 

You're pretty funny. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • @Perryl (AU1)

Yeah I'm not saying having an ICO doesn't come with challenges.. could be a big flop, who knows.. The one thing that separates GGE from these other scams is that GGE actually has a customer base.. In which if they wanted to, instead lining their own pockets, they could indirectly inject money into game.. Well provided that people actually re spend the so called GGEcoin back into the game instead of cash out.. lol  
    Snowball27 @ usa 1
  • Snowball27 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file