Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I need Help

I dont know why my alliance just joins and doesnt even go to group chat :'(:(:s  

Comments

• na ill keep trying
  • You'll become a war strategist by the age of 10 then (It will take quite a few years but you'll get there, just keep trying)

Bet Donald Trump would hire you to destroy the "little-rocket" man's army with your strategy
  • In 12 dude :(:/
  • MagicMUSHY (AU1)MagicMUSHY (AU1) AU1 Posts: 165
    Just keep trying, some can be shy or dont even know the chat exists sometimes :)

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    I suggest joining an alliance. It'll help you a lot more in the long run. As you get better you can join better alliances and learn from other players. For the place you're at right now I'd suggest any alliance ranked above 200th and beneath 150th.

Don't try to create your own alliance, especially at this level. It won't do you any favors and there's no shame in being just a member or sergeant in a better alliance.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Dude I have an alliance that can grow it just the members you get i was afraid to kick people out of the alliance but now i understand you cant be nice cop all you life ;)
    Dude I have an alliance that can grow it just the members you get i was afraid to kick people out of the alliance but now i understand you cant be nice cop all you life ;)
    I understand but you're never going to get to a truly competitive stage if you try to start your own alliance at that level. Starting an alliance requires extensive experience that you don't have. I've been playing this game for over four years now and definitely wouldn't claim the ability to build an alliance from scratch.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• you might not have the guts to start a alliance but i do
  • I have more than one account so im fine
    I'm not talking about guts. I have started my own alliance; two actually. That's how I wasted the first two to three years of playing this game—I didn't have an alliance to help me learn how to play. I commanded an alliance that I thought was good when it reached top 300. Once I finally decided to scrap my old account and start a new one, I joined an alliance and my whole view changed. I wouldn't be where I am if I hadn't joined better alliance and I would be much further along if I had joined a better alliance in the first place.

Do whatever suits you, though. The whole point of playing this game—or pretty much any browser game—is to have fun. If building an alliance is fun for you, do it. But don't expect to gain experience or create a competitive account on that path.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• Samson (GB1)Samson (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    I have more than one account so im fine
    care to furnish us with more info?. The other account(s) name and server would be a great start ;-)
  • BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
    edited 23.11.2017
    I have more than one account so im fine
    is it allowed to have several accounts ? lol

(reported :3)

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    edited 23.11.2017
    bruh whAT ARE YOU DOING.

I forgot a big red circle but whatever.

Also why did you even bother starting those accounts?
    To farm? But you can't even hit them anymore without loosing honor so...what gives?
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Im kiding
This discussion has been closed.