Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

we are getting bullied by CDM crusaders they just declared war on us we are a small alliance

Comments

• ricky 1234 (GB1)ricky 1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 120
    we have acepted there peace war is over but they know we have sent attack in 2 hrs we cant retreat
    cdm have acepted a pack ty
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 336
    Ricky going down the route of demanding tribute is a rocky one.  Especially 50% which is crazy-nuts.  No alliance in their right mind would accept that sort of demand.

I'd think you would just be glad the whole thing is at an end and move on

Just enjoy peace breaking out!

Osiris @ en 1
  • OLANZA (GB1)OLANZA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 33
    The war has now stopped pact was given so all attacks bounced from both sides, But I do suggest next time you have a complaint you don't send an attack on the player while the complaint is being discussed
  • red roses (GB1)red roses (GB1) GB1 Posts: 61
    hi yes the war has now stopped but just this second ago your leader dan2000 has just hit my leaders op why?
  • hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 22.11.2017
    My apologies it seems the matter has been resolved.
    hamsters1 @ en 1
    thankyou hamster.

donna.
  • You all know that you can PM in game right?
    Not a real big need to have all this back and forth on the forums.
  • Pmsl, TRT never complained when we massed them on the first night. Nd you guys complain so much you want half their alliance resources 
    WAR PLAYER
    its not the fact that we are complaining look at the size of CDM compared to us and also the fact one of our members has had a threat from the praets which lighshot has been taken.
    the matter has not been resolve  the leader of cdm grusaders are threatning our members saying they holding back attacks  its also the prats causing all this as booma threatend our lvl53 member a lvlleg 800all to to with jor dubs aliance pug 2  this bullying has to stop OLANZOA  said that her aliance is taking no notice of here so she is one decent players  and he sais we are froends with the prats and joe dubs aliance is with the prats wing  dont forhe a lvl 70 from cdm atttacked a lvl52 twice and we wernt at war  cdm are to scared to hit the big guns they pick on the weeek and disabled ones thet are just bullies and i wonder who is behind it all bases heal people dont any more of it and ill go for the aliance thats behind it all then all will know just who the real bully on the server are 
    anway whats the point of puttinng anythink on the server becuse no one takes any notice i cant help my typing im disabled if they want recess just ask no need to bullt for it  get on and play the games or attack the big guns oh forgot your dont want to loose your troops  come and hit us as mutch as you like  pick on week ones  i wish gge would check our whole aliance out as joe dub started calling usall multies and we are not  thers is the big problem PUG 2
    kama has its own way of paying people back what goes around will most sertanly come around all in good time
  • *eats popcorn* Wow...
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • Samson (GB1)Samson (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    *eats popcorn* Wow...
    shh, he doesn't realise he has an audience lol

• marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    Wow that's 10mins of my life I will never get back.....all that should have been done in pm's not here
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 270
    its not the fact that we are complaining look at the size of CDM compared to us and also the fact one of our members has had a threat from the praets which lighshot has been taken.
    Assuming that by 'the praets' you mean Praetorians then please pm me the screenshot of this threat and I will look into it and if it is a threat then talk to the player concerned to find out what prompted it. You cannot make statements like that and not back it up so I trust that you will send me the evidence shortly - will also pm in game. 
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
    yes i do and ive just messaged you about boonma threat of going to burn Donna And Myself  in every avalable slot and you messaged back why di i send it to you i have all messages that has been sent Donna is lightshoting now  and will put on the forum for you  Ricky dd
    as far as im aware good night is not the one who is causing trouble ive had several threats form BOONMA your aliance  threatnight to blase myself and Donna for no reason whatsoever
    ,..this has to go on here becuse you have no diplo to discuss this with i have all the proof of all messaged and also failed sab on me from your member Boonma  Ricky dd 
    sorry people but the praets dont get back unlees we put it on here i message and get no reply so my apolagies they have no diplo to speak to Ricky DD
This discussion has been closed.