Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Important, Please Vote to stop this update "Sell decorations"

PLEASE, WITHDRAW THIS PART OF UPDATE 

Other Changes:
- Sell decorations (All castle decorations can now be sold, except for the colossus decorations!)

PLEASE, No player will need to sell any of decorative items which he won in any event, such as royal capital or Storm,  Nomad Invasion,  Samurai Invasion

The Valuable decorative item which we won we want it to be still forever on our castles 

The issue which was concurring in some servers that is someone was able to access your account he may sell the  tools until we can access our accounts again 

By this update the losses will be doubled as he will sell the decorative items also.

Otherwise you can enable UNDO for selling decorative items and comandours equipment sets within a limit of time  

Comments

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    why is this a big deal this doesnt effect you at all if you dont want to sell your decorations then dont its that simple but for some we have/had lots of crap decos we needed to get rid of
  • PLEASE, WITHDRAW THIS PART OF UPDATE 

Other Changes:
    - Sell decorations (All castle decorations can now be sold, except for the colossus decorations!)

PLEASE, No player will need to sell any of decorative items which he won in any event, such as royal capital or Storm,  Nomad Invasion,  Samurai Invasion

The Valuable decorative item which we won we want it to be still forever on our castles 

The issue which was concurring in some servers that is someone was able to access your account he may sell the  tools until we can access our accounts again 

By this update the losses will be doubled as he will sell the decorative items also.

Otherwise you can enable UNDO for selling decorative items and comandours equipment sets within a limit of time  
    Horrible idea. Its likely that there will eventually be better decorations available so its better to have them all be sellable now, instead of constantly having to update the code each time a new decoration comes out. Secondly, no one can have your password unless you gave it to them or downloaded a keylogger.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    If you're not a very active player then you may not see the advantages of selling decos, but it's important to stronger players so that they can replace their old decos with better ones without cluttering up the storage.

If you don't want someone to have your password, don't tell people what it is and don't try to download GGE "hacks".
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Its very good update I love it.
  • I have loads of useless deco's in store and sell those i can because coins are the key to the game - without coins you can't recruit or attack ! - so always welcome more - i try to run with a 30/40 million coin balance - that way can replace 2/3k troops a day or more if needed :blush:

Best part of the update !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    You have always been able to sell the nomad alliance reward and the sam alliance reward decos FYI, why i am not sure as the 325 PO decos are not obsolete yet.

Overall I think its a very good update, For anyone that doesnt think anyone will ever need to sell the event decos I currently have 90+ decos in my main alone that are useless to me in storage that have been made obsolete that i have not previously been able to delete.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 21.11.2017
    PLEASE, WITHDRAW THIS PART OF UPDATE 

Other Changes:

Even more of a reason to not share account passwords and especially if you do not trust the person who you are sharing your password with and if you are worried that person will sell your best decorations even though their is no point to someone else selling your best decorations without your permission besides having revenge and the player has no interest in using your main and/or multiple account.

Now one could argue "What if you accidentally sell one of your best decorations"? In that case it is still not that big of a deal and especially if the best decorations currently available can be replaced by even better ones. The 230 public order decorations for example could be replaced by 245 public order decorations or better, 205 and 220 public order decorations could be replaced by 230 public order decorations or better, 270 and 275 public order decorations could be replaced by 280 public decorations or better, and so on. You also have to think about the top players as well. If they only wanted to keep their best decorations available they can now more easily sell decorations like the 205, 208, 210, and 230 public order decorations for example that at one time could not be sold instead of holding on to them forever in the storage. The Berimond decorations, 208 public order decorations, storm decoration, and the monthly event decorations for example at one time could not be sold, but all of these decorations could very easily be replaceable now and especially those with 230 public order or less.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 21.11.2017
    Do not forget about the barrel of joy as well with only 45 public order and half the size of a garden or park. I am happy it can be sold now instead of holding it in my storage forever and I will not miss it. I just recently sold it. lol.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Watt38 (PT1)Watt38 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 448
    edited 21.11.2017

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    what the post above mine says 

• I thought a good idea, Some had frankly convinced me it is not good one and many started criticizes me.

Please consider it closed 
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Discussion closed at request of OP
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

This discussion has been closed.