Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Late November Update: Discussion Thread

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    1) Why so late and so short for Beri? This schedule will make it around 6-7 weeks after the last one. And only 4 days (OK) but over New Years, when we are all out celebrating. (not good timing)

2) How will we be earning LTPE season points between the start of the Merry Moon event (27 Nov) and the start of the first sub event (1 Dec) What is the reason for this delay?
    Hi Debbie,
    if you scroll a bit higher in the event schedule, you will see this:

(3 days Berimond is very short, but better than nothing ;) )
    Thanks for that info Wiglema, Though I don't know where you got it from. I was looking at the schedule as posted on the Merry Moon Update schedule and it didn't show these two entries.
    Anyway I am glad to know there will be no delay and that there will be a Beri (albeit a short one) in the middle there. Yay!
    Thanks again,
    Regards,
    Debbie
    Goodgame Studios I think is intentionally trying to make Berimond impossible to ever defeat the capital. I am starting to get suspicious of Goodgame Studios not wanting any server to ever reach the capital as well. Berimond needs to be at least four days long and not three at least in my opinion even if that means Berimond starting on the same day as the Bloodcrows or extending the Bloodcrows by an extra day.
    They have come out and said as much. The German server was close to defeating the capital so they took down Berimond or something like that. I wish I could find the thread where they said that though.
    I gotcha covered there https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/de/discussion/comment/4843315/#Comment_4843315

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • 1) Why so late and so short for Beri? This schedule will make it around 6-7 weeks after the last one. And only 4 days (OK) but over New Years, when we are all out celebrating. (not good timing)

2) How will we be earning LTPE season points between the start of the Merry Moon event (27 Nov) and the start of the first sub event (1 Dec) What is the reason for this delay?
    Hi Debbie,

Thanks for that info Wiglema, Though I don't know where you got it from. I was looking at the schedule as posted on the Merry Moon Update schedule and it didn't show these two entries.
    Anyway I am glad to know there will be no delay and that there will be a Beri (albeit a short one) in the middle there. Yay!
    Thanks again,
    Regards,
    Debbie
    Goodgame Studios I think is intentionally trying to make Berimond impossible to ever defeat the capital. I am starting to get suspicious of Goodgame Studios not wanting any server to ever reach the capital as well. Berimond needs to be at least four days long and not three at least in my opinion even if that means Berimond starting on the same day as the Bloodcrows or extending the Bloodcrows by an extra day.
    They have come out and said as much. The German server was close to defeating the capital so they took down Berimond or something like that. I wish I could find the thread where they said that though.
    I gotcha covered there https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/de/discussion/comment/4843315/#Comment_4843315
    They said it would be a short term solution only for Germany and said nothing about other countries having the same problem with bugs. Goodgame Studios is headquartered in Germany, but still this links only relates to or should only relate to Germany.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • 1) Why so late and so short for Beri? This schedule will make it around 6-7 weeks after the last one. And only 4 days (OK) but over New Years, when we are all out celebrating. (not good timing)

Hi Debbie,

Thanks again,
    Regards,
    Debbie
    They said it would be a short term solution only for Germany and said nothing about other countries having the same problem with bugs. Goodgame Studios is headquartered in Germany, but still this links only relates to or should only relate to Germany.

sir-toke @ skn 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 19.11.2017
    1) Why so late and so short for Beri? This schedule will make it around 6-7 weeks after the last one. And only 4 days (OK) but over New Years, when we are all out celebrating. (not good timing)

Hi Debbie,

Thanks again,
    Regards,
    Debbie

Okay. So what does adjusting the strength of a "CAPITAL" have anything to do with making Berimond being shortened to only three days instead of four days? Only the capital is mentioned here and not about making it more difficult to defeat watchtowers. Shortening the event to three days would make it harder to reach the capital that has nothing to do with adjusting the strength of the Capital and is also an entirely different subject from adjusting the strength of the Capital, because shortening the event to only three days would would make it harder to defeat the watchtowers before you can even reach the capital.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • My server cant even reach the capital. And since its three days so will other server not be able to reach the capital. No need for adjustments then;-)
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834

Hi Debbie,

Thanks again,
    Regards,
    Debbie
    Hey @eibbed62 (AU1)

You can find all event schedules in this thread HERE and it was highlighted in the Merry moon update thread that the events highlighted there are for December, rather than November.

Hi Debbie,

Thanks again,
    Regards,
    Debbie

#FakeNews... who said that? :tongue:

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• when downtime starts?
  • AD 999 (US1)AD 999 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    edited 20.11.2017
    We need a FC or BC comm not NPC comm.
    Think twice when you make another update
    You can get an FC comm and BC comm from Foreigners/Bloodcrows. That's the point. We can also build 2 different Sams comms, and we have the Queen's Defence comm to work toward. How many more PvP comms do you want? FC is easy to acquire and is as strong as you need.

Good update regarding tools and deco selling. 

The NPC commander is odd - if this is meant to be the counterbalance to the skip rework, it's a poor solution - Replacing CY with cooldown? Great, now that 24 hour cooldown period on Khan is 12 hours, and we still need 5/24hr skips. And we'll lose more troops in the CY. 

I concur with other folks regarding reskinning tools/troops. Take it easy on the LTPE theming. The comm and deco is enough, standardise the rest please. It's really inconvenient when distributing around castles.

and also the king of shadows commander when full of level 8+ cy gems means 100+% cy in pvp and 115+% in npc battles :smiley:
  •  My new weapon of choice, thanks GGE.

• why not give the tools to the winner, would make it a little more of a reason to defend.
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 214
    why not give the tools to the winner, would make it a little more of a reason to defend.
    I dont know how many times this have to say: It only gives back tool swapping to those who wants to exploit it.

And also defending is much more cheaper than attacking. IMO.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    why not give the tools to the winner, would make it a little more of a reason to defend.
    I dont know how many times this have to say: It only gives back tool swapping to those who wants to exploit it.

And also defending is much more cheaper than attacking. IMO.
    personally Id like to see some losses for both parties, it helps accentuate the point/lesson. maybe a 10% loss if you lose the battle? 
    Shares @ au 1
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419

PLEASE, WITHDRAW THIS PART OF UPDATE 

Other Changes:
    - Sell decorations (All castle decorations can now be sold, except for the colossus decorations!)

PLEASE, No player will need to sell any of decorative items which he won in any event, such as royal capital or Storm,  Nomad Invasion,  Samurai Invasion

The Valuable decorative item which we won we want it to be still forever on our castles 

The issue which was concurring in some servers that is someone was able to access your account he may sell the  tools until we can access our accounts again

By this update the losses will be doubled.
    thanks for reminding me we can sell decos i just made 1.5 million coins from it

Hi Debbie,

Thanks again,
    Regards,
    Debbie
    Debbie there is now a schedule thread so we can plan - hopefully - for next events ! :wink:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051

PLEASE, WITHDRAW THIS PART OF UPDATE 

Other Changes:
    - Sell decorations (All castle decorations can now be sold, except for the colossus decorations!)

PLEASE, No player will need to sell any of decorative items which he won in any event, such as royal capital or Storm,  Nomad Invasion,  Samurai Invasion

The Valuable decorative item which we won we want it to be still forever on our castles 

The issue which was concurring in some servers that is someone was able to access your account he may sell the  tools until we can access our accounts again

By this update the losses will be doubled.
    @barawy (EG1)

Just don't share your PW with anyone or have a really easy to guess PW, won't happen then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    Sometimes you may have to share for emergency cases during wars, sometimes some one hack , Is it possible to add Undo Option for decorative and equipment set at least for few days to enable recovery of loss after changing / updating my password  ** (I have lost all equipment sets on my previous account ad couldn't recover)
    LoL another noob without a clue how to play a war and 0 clue of how to remember a safe password it seems as well as not sharing it with others.
    Hint : Read the ToS.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
Sign In to comment.