Welcome to the Artist's Workshop!

Lords and Dames,

The world of Empire is a tough one, the drums and horns of war never stay quiet for long and the troops haven’t seen their family and their houses in a very long time.

But a Lord and Lady need to care of the welfare of their citizens, and we all know how every Empire resident loves art and tales!

That is what we present you with here, an area where our artists and game texter will regale you with masterpieces and tales from the game, so that you may understand the inspiration and the story they follow while conjuring up what you see within Goodgame Empire today.

We hope you will enjoy this new corner!

Best regards,

Your CM Team.
area area area

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,614AU1
    Are we also allowed to post our own artworks? I love the Idea <3

Greetings : Herveus

700k mp level 69 vor dem ersten Rubinkauf!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Emmanuel43 (INT3)Emmanuel43 (INT3) Posts: 89INT3
    edited 04.03.2017
    Are we also allowed to post our own artworks? I love the Idea <3

Hopefully, i am a master with a paintbrush B) . I create true works of art!!!!! 

• Are we also allowed to post our own artworks? I love the Idea <3

Hopefully not... The amount of trolls trying to draw using paint would be large.
    I have no loyalty.

Hopefully not... The amount of trolls trying to draw using paint would be large.
    Atleast their trying to find ways to express themselves in there moms basement. There are many aspiring artists out there (like myself) give them some credit for the work they do  :)

Atleast their trying to find ways to express themselves in there moms basement. There are many aspiring artists out there (like myself) give them some credit for the work they do  :)
    It's a no from me
    *god has left the server* - 21/07/2018 

Cya on the other side </3 
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,102GB1
    I really like this type of detail, the narrative and what the artists were trying to express is interesting.  The Once and Future King was a T H White book from late 50's which came in turn from the earlier Le Morte D'Arthur Hic iacet Arthurus, rex quondam, rexque futurus – "Here lies Arthur, king once, and king to be." (King Arthur and Kinghts of the Round Table) so UK Round Table guys should excel during this update.  Great stuff look forward to seeing more of this type of thing.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • I really like this type of detail, the narrative and what the artists were trying to express is interesting.  The Once and Future King was a T H White book from late 50's which came in turn from the earlier Le Morte D'Arthur Hic iacet Arthurus, rex quondam, rexque futurus – "Here lies Arthur, king once, and king to be." (King Arthur and Kinghts of the Round Table) so UK Round Table guys should excel during this update.  Great stuff look forward to seeing more of this type of thing.  
    What are you talking about?

•  B) B) B) B) B) B)  
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    @Molson Beer (US1)

You can do... although I have no idea if they can/will be answered...

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• I am so much inspired my GGE i made my own troops ina note book may i post it here ??

• Lateset work done about a week ago 

like it if you want I am Ska inc.

Name is in Lions Origin so join our Clan

• Hey everyone

I do apologize for a bad post as i was at the time drunk and iam not proad to send such a bad post so you had to turn around your heads;) and read... nothing is true its all fictional for fun except the nicknames of our Avatars are for real ...well imagine how it would be in the dark ages:))

Aleksandar
Sign In to comment.