Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MASSIVE MULTIACCOUNTING - WHEN WILL GGE TAKE SERIOUS ACTIONS?

2»

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,840
    I have to say i very much disagree with the above comment, saying allowing multis would increase revenue for GGE.  The reality is there are loads of reasons that people multi account.  however there is one common theme, people use multis to allow them to play at a level much higher than they would be able to play at without spending significant amounts of money and or time / effort.  Ie they use multis to save them money.  why buy ruby tools when u can get an alliance full of multis to send you hundreds of free tools.  why bust a gut trying to increase your graneries / buying food flags etc.  competing hard in events to win construction items, / packs so you can increase your food production high enough so you can protect your castles, when you can just surround yoursef with a load of multis that just park all their troops at your castle.  Meaning you dont have to spend time or money.  meaning you never get in a position where you are likley gonna run out of food as you have an army of farms on your doorstep. 

There are of course players that spend on their multis, but ask yourself the question would they spend more or less on their own account if they didnt have a multi, and the question is ALWAYS that if they were to compete to the same level they would have to spend more on their OWN account than they would spend splitting it across multis.

GGE already know this of course which is why they bothered to ban them in the first place.  As multis throw out completly the balance of the game they ruin the gameplay, imagine if a player could just stack 100k def in every castle as they have an army of multis, still think attacking would be a good idea?  if you think PVP is dead now!!!!!

Multis are a blight on the game, people use them to gain an unfair advantage over other players, allowing multis would i agree even up this disparity, however it would completly throw the whole balance of the game out, gge know this, which is why they banned them in the first place.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • ryln (US1)ryln (US1) Posts: 53
    edited 18.11.2017

• All of those are examples inappropriately using a multiple or shared accounts.
    Tell me, what is an appropriate use of a multi or shared account?

Ban them all, they all breach TOS.
    Participating only in the events and invasions except for the alliance tournaments which by the way is currently unavailable, being farmed, supporting or sending resources to other players, possibly being in charge of a sub alliance, having low activity that may be an indicator that the player is not having much interest in the game with that multiple or shared account, and/or quitting the use of any multiple/shared accounts. Some people who play this game may formerly have used multiple or shared  accounts in the past, but do not use them anymore.
    This is the attitude that has lead to there being so many multis. "But they are not hurting anyone". They are breaching the rules that the honest players are not breaching. They are gaining an unfair advantage by creating extra support, extra resources, running an alliance. Other players have to work hard to increase food income, or run far into the red and loot a lot of food to support defenders. They need to loot towers over and over again to get resources to upgrade.

But no, the player with good multi's gets an easy ride. It starts with a few players then it snowballs as each other player/alliance says "Well if they are doing it and its good enough for them then we need to do it to keep up".

Then comes the temptation when something does not go there way, or they enter a nasty war. Suddenly they have this account that is not worth much to them that they can start doing dirty tactics from with out any repercussions because nobody knows the main account.

Even if this temptation is resisted, it is still breaking the game rules.

They all should be banned.
    jim3doors @ au 1
  • Zeps (US1)Zeps (US1) Posts: 132
    Whats that GGE??   I didn't hear you........ 
    Zeps @ usa 1
  • maverique (GB1)maverique (GB1) GB1 Posts: 126
    edited 24.11.2017
    Multi accounting needs to stop.

As does inheriting accounts...

Same thing and outlawed.

When I see people on a gone account telling us about fairplay and ways to be none multi orientated I ask myself is this guy,puppet for real?????/.

Like the pw sharing jargon-leader shares his with people but if anyone else wins an event they must be doing same...not the fact concepts are of a born legendooooooooooo and out thinking...

People in glass houses.........yawn...

Astounds me people on this game looting 250mill and no bot?????????....you guys are clowns..

Gge if you took back all accounts from original ...ie if the email dont match original or payment...mr t wouldnt be on gge nomore or half of the team including deputies..

Now bend the knee to me 

Maverique-lover of owning muppets

maverique @ en 1
  • KKP2112 (AU1)KKP2112 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 76
    GGE cater to the whales.

Perfect example we have a screenshot of a player on Aus1 who was perm banned. Bought their way out of it and still playing/multi accounting.

I'd provide a screenshot only GGE would remove it right away.
    No Highlander commander, Elementalist commander or bugs from GGE.

Didn't even have 5 waves, just flank and courtyard gems. B)

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    GGE cater to the whales.

Perfect example we have a screenshot of a player on Aus1 who was perm banned. Bought their way out of it and still playing/multi accounting.

I'd provide a screenshot only GGE would remove it right away.
    He's not the only one that was permabanned. You do realize you have people in your alliance that were banned for the exact same reason, abusing the exact same ruby glitch. GGE unbanned all of them, not just the one. So, I don't think that one paid anything more than others to be unbanned, but who knows. We can make assumptions all day, but the fact remains that he wasn't the only one banned. 

You exploited the same glitch. Remember? 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    Look, I know GGE has told you that it's hard to look up multis, but I can assure you it's not. 

This is a real-world example, I just grabbed it right now from my server. 

andryang333 email redacted ip redacted 2017-11-25 12:40:54
    andryang33 email redacted ip redacted 2017-11-25 12:35:41

This is how multis actually are. They register with basically the same name. Add another 3, in this case, but I can show you many examples like this. 

('marcofcns4','marcofcns3','marcofcns2','marcofcns1','marcofcns19','marcofcns18','marcofcns17','marcofcn16','marcofcns15','marcofcns14','marcofcns13','marcofcns12','marcofcns11','marcofcns10','marcofcns9','marcofcns8','marcofcns7','marcofcns6','marcofcns5','marcelcarlis','marceluizzz','marcofcns','marceluiz2'
    )

It's very difficult to keep your multi hidden from an experienced SQL auditer. I've banned thousands of multis and it takes no more than a few seconds to identify the majority of them. 

The hardest ones are the ones that use different IP, password, naming scheme, everything. Even those are pretty easy, though. You can simply run a query to examine all of the actions they have taken. They'll have slipped up, somewhere. You will be able to connect the dots. You just need to know how. 
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Zeps (US1)Zeps (US1) Posts: 132
    Gee,  GGE  I still hear nothing from you,  still trying to ride the ruby gravy train without having to put any effort into the integrity of your game,  guess what,  a little bit of effort, cause the integrity of your game is so low, you would have to dig up to reach level ground. 
    Zeps @ usa 1
    Gee,  GGE  I still hear nothing from you,  still trying to ride the ruby gravy train without having to put any effort into the integrity of your game,  guess what,  a little bit of effort, cause the integrity of your game is so low, you would have to dig up to reach level ground. 
    The funny thing is that the majority of the people abusing these exploits are NOT buying rubies. They don't need to. 

If GGS really cared about money as much as you think, they would fix these issues. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    thats the irony, there is one universal truth in all of this, people use multiple accounts for one reason only, it allows them to play at a level that would be impossible without having to spend significant levels.  Even those multis that do spend, the same is true, the controlling player would have to spend significantly more to play the game on one account than they have to by spending much less on a few accounts.  So my allowing multis, GGE is watching its revenue get slashed, thats the reality, and has always been the reality.  

Worse than that whilst ever it allows this which lets be honest it has allowed it for years, it is basically saying to all ts players that do play the game within the rules, they we dont care about you, we dont care that other players have a massive advantage over you, we still expect you to pay more for less than them.  And if you dont like it leave. 

And surprisingly enough users are dropping off faster than is sustainable.   Wake up GGE if you keep kicking your players in the nuts they will keep leaving.   

Philt123 @ en 1
  • who the hell has the keys to my account lol
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    who the hell has the keys to my account lol
    I know of 3 people and am sure many more do
    Dude your account is like a Thai hooker ...
    One does not even have to try hard to get access.

Also everyone from au knows the one big multi we have that plays at a much higher level then he could if he wasn't multieng , and he spends quite a bit of money as well.
    And guess what after being reported dozens of times with evidence of him selling and buying accounts as well as him admiting to muli-accounting and also sensing very vulgar pm' s irl threats HE IS STILL AROUND. And there are whale multiaccounters like him not just on au , I just of my head know 3 on de1 and 5 on int1 and am certain there are dozens more

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    Yes UK server has em too, in fact as more and more players leave the game it just gets a bigger and bigger problem.  Hardly any half decent account now ever really leaves the game. just find its self in others hands.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    multi"s spend money to , thats what GGE really cares about  
  • What really annoys me is there in alliance descriptions is aRiP message about players and the accounts are still active - easy find and fix GGs @BM ang1243 @BM_Friedrich ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file