Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Late November Update: Discussion Thread

Comments

• @douwew (NL1)
    Youre right. For example I was in a war a week ago and all my rubietools were used up even if my attack failed. So if they return after a failed attack this increases pvp because you can set up more attacks with the best tools possible
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    Nothing bad this month whats the catch here next month will be extra bad also 

What are those pieces they arent in the update info is that the january seasonal prize?
  • @Kiwikiler95 (AU1)
    They are in the update! Look closly to de npc com off next event. Its the same com pieces
  • For those who want a PvP com- look at drogo set from samurai's with the Fi hero and you get a reasonable set and you don't have to max the pieces in the tech to get a 90/90 :smile: 

as for the rest - unused tools returning - what unused tools - i only tool to overcome the defences - if attacking a player i'll never attack blind as the old set-up's no longer work ! - (since extra waves etc. :wink: ) .

there is something niggling about this update and am not sure about what it is - bound to be something wrong or nasty in it - or am i getting GGs cynical ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    @GreatLord (NL1)
    the ones i was pointing at are not in the info we have been shown the 2 pieces on the far left and the ugly helmet 2nd on the right are in the update but the rest of the pieces arent
  • I'm a little confused, what kind of tools are being returned from battles? A lot of people are mentioning lost battles, so is it just the tools that you send on other flanks past the defending one and you lose if you lose the battle, or other tools as well?
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 386
    @BM ang1243

1) Why so late and so short for Beri? This schedule will make it around 6-7 weeks after the last one. And only 4 days (OK) but over New Years, when we are all out celebrating. (not good timing)

2) How will we be earning LTPE season points between the start of the Merry Moon event (27 Nov) and the start of the first sub event (1 Dec) What is the reason for this delay?

3) Why isn't the Khan's revenge included in both Nomad invasions.

Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • otro comandante de PNJ, qué mal vale era hora de un comandante para lord. como van a colocar tres comandantes PNJ consecutivos en evento a largo plazo y lo malo cada vez menor porcentaje.

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    edited 17.11.2017
    Combat strength for ranged units120%
    Reduces enemy wall protection by130%

Won't the cap apply at 100% (ranged, 90% + 10% from the hero) and 120% (for wall, same as LTPE which is capped to 120% for wall and gate, contrary to what is displayed in the attack window)?

Guess so...
    in that case, why not transforming the useless 20% ranged bonus (4 items) into courtyard?

Nope, cap is 90% + 10% npc from hero and + 20% npc from set bonus

So it's 90% on pvp but 120% on npc's

And for wall 30% of that is npc, so not included in the cap.
    that set bonus does not go over the cap, it looks like it goes when you are making the attack but it really doesn't, and if you count that and make attack to tower you lose too many units.
    Actually it does go over the 90% cap. The commander already starts at 90% ranged and melee plus 10% with the hero. So why would there be an extra 20% if it can not be used as it was intended against NPCs?  Also, as SteelSlayer had pointed out the wall bonus can reach 130% because of that extra 30% wall bonus only being intended for NPC and not for Castle Lords such as pvp, Bloodcrows, Foreigners, and etc. There would be no extra 20% ranged if it could not go over the 100%, but this is also included as part of the set as well against NPC targets. Because the 20% is included in the set to add on top of the already existing 100% that would add up to 120% against NPC. The Hall of Legends does the same thing too. It can also add up melee and ranged beyond 100% as well. The cap applies to equipment and gems only, but not for additional bonuses from sets, heroes, and Hall of Legends.
    yes it should go, but have you tried full teched Fortunes of the desert sands commander.
    if you use full teched and unteched fortunes of desert sands, with automatic to same level towers, in full teched coms attack dies more attackers than untecheds. 
    I happily say that I was wrong if you can explain some other reason to that.
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 768
    edited 17.11.2017
    1) Why so late and so short for Beri? This schedule will make it around 6-7 weeks after the last one. And only 4 days (OK) but over New Years, when we are all out celebrating. (not good timing)

2) How will we be earning LTPE season points between the start of the Merry Moon event (27 Nov) and the start of the first sub event (1 Dec) What is the reason for this delay?
    Hi Debbie,
    if you scroll a bit higher in the event schedule, you will see this:

(3 days Berimond is very short, but better than nothing ;) )
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • yes it should go, but have you tried full teched Fortunes of the desert sands commander.
    if you use full teched and unteched fortunes of desert sands, with automatic to same level towers, in full teched coms attack dies more attackers than untecheds. 
    I happily say that I was wrong if you can explain some other reason to that.
    That's indeed why I raised this point.

Compare 2 attacks on a same target with Desert sands commander, the first with -130% wall, and the second one with one more ladder (as per cap defined by GGS in one previous update, i.e. 120%).
    Strangely, the second one will lead to less losses each time.

Guess the same will happen, including wall and ranged, on this comm.
    Maybe the high authorities can confirm it  ^^

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316

Here is the schedule for the end of the year, but I don't see Royal Capital event which was supposed to come.
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575

Here is the schedule for the end of the year, but I don't see Royal Capital event which was supposed to come.
    I think you are jumping the gun..all they have said is it should be back next year..not when ! 
    Shares @ au 1
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 386

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for that info Wiglema, Though I don't know where you got it from. I was looking at the schedule as posted on the Merry Moon Update schedule and it didn't show these two entries.
    Anyway I am glad to know there will be no delay and that there will be a Beri (albeit a short one) in the middle there. Yay!
    Thanks again,
    Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    @BM ang1243

3) Why isn't the Khan's revenge included in both Nomad invasions.

Regards,
    Debbie
    1) Did you just assume I have friends irl?  :D
    2) Already awnserd
    3) "For more variety" 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 18.11.2017

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for that info Wiglema, Though I don't know where you got it from. I was looking at the schedule as posted on the Merry Moon Update schedule and it didn't show these two entries.
    Anyway I am glad to know there will be no delay and that there will be a Beri (albeit a short one) in the middle there. Yay!
    Thanks again,
    Regards,
    Debbie
    Goodgame Studios I think is intentionally trying to make Berimond impossible to ever defeat the capital. I am starting to get suspicious of Goodgame Studios not wanting any server to ever reach the capital as well. Berimond needs to be at least four days long and not three at least in my opinion even if that means Berimond starting on the same day as the Bloodcrows or extending the Bloodcrows by an extra day.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 768
    edited 18.11.2017

Hi Debbie,

Thanks again,
    Regards,
    Debbie
    No worries! Glad to help. :)
    I assumed you were looking at the schedule as posted in

hence my comment to scroll up a bit. My mistake, as obviously that didn't really work out in the other thread...
    Happy gaming!
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366

Hi Debbie,

Thanks again,
    Regards,
    Debbie
    Goodgame Studios I think is intentionally trying to make Berimond impossible to ever defeat the capital. I am starting to get suspicious of Goodgame Studios not wanting any server to ever reach the capital as well. Berimond needs to be at least four days long and not three at least in my opinion even if that means Berimond starting on the same day as the Bloodcrows or extending the Bloodcrows by an extra day.
    They have come out and said as much. The German server was close to defeating the capital so they took down Berimond or something like that. I wish I could find the thread where they said that though.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• @dreamtree (US1)
    Youre right. Otherwise the german server would crash.still to many bugs and GGE aint fixing em. Instead the introduce a new pvp event that isnt really pvp and doesnt fix old crashed events. RIP berimond if it crashes cause Im pretty sure it will end up like the royal capital event en berimond in the great empire. :-(
  • anoret (LT1)anoret (LT1) LT1 Posts: 15
    Yeah, still no royal capitals
Sign In to comment.