We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Indian Server War

Answers

• Indians are peaceful people

(only cause they scared)u r too foolish indians are brave not like u germans

germans-the scared people

• I won't be scared of any Indian player except one of the gk's , why one of them? Because the account is played by different people , only 1 of them is actually good.
    go and have try for rk n BN,
    since BN s one of the greatest layer till now in indian server

unfortunately the real owner left d game, n evn his acc. is controlled by mny players
  • Edit : PLAYER*
  • Úlfr (IN1)Úlfr (IN1) Posts: 23
    edited 18.05.2017

KING/SHIELD CRUSHER Úlfr THE CONQUEROR / THE WIDOWMAKER

Level 48  
                                                              Mighty points - 90k 
                                                            [ Near to make 100k ]
                                                              I m Looking for op 
                                                contact me in game for any type of issue

ALLY - WARRIORS OF GOD [ UAL FAMILY ] 
                                                       Our      Official      Site    
                                               http://warriorsofgods-gge.weebly.com
                                                        [ it contains Indian server news 

UAL VS CHV 
                                                    CHV GOING TO LOOSE 
                                                  [ but it seems it is changing ;x ]

• btw hionmentho (US1) said:
    So basically any top 25 alliance could wipe all of india.
    well go and try it out . cause of no wars they have 10k soldiers stocked in each castle so ... 
    Soldiers can't do anything if you don't know how to war lol.
    Lol..they'll keep buying soldiers the moment you kill a few hundred, they'll buy thousands more...you wish to defeat them if thats the case? I've seen players from the top ally stacking up 35k troops from all castles into the MC just to play foreigns, and if somehow that deserts (pretty often), they just buy some 40k more...kind of like a continuous cycle right?
    Hey Ultimate Alex, can u remember me, I am Jay58 from Indian server and I was in LW 1 at a time when i used to play in my previous account.
  • just read the link posted here to their rules, what the heck??? 65 good players from the US1 server could wipe the entire india server... they have ruined that server...

Peace out
    Red
    Lol, do u even know us, have u even played in our server? Our server contains expert strategist and ruby whales. Just u come with ur alliance and u will be just thrown out of the server.
  • INDIAN Server is Peace Server so don't think we are scare we can became strongest server
    Usually in the nomad/samurai event, your server's top alliance gets 40k points. That's the equivalent of two US1 players.

Peaceful server? Dead server is more like it... :)
    Are u bilnd???  Or dumb, or just a robot who has been programmed not rightly??? In indian server Katamaran(Leader Of CHV) himself crosses even 65k khan or samurai points alone. And the top alliance even sometimes crosses 4 to 6 lakhs.

• Nice interesting war gng on in Indian server this time chv is alone 

Ual start attacking in night and many player of chv has left game like waqas(lady lancelot) eren etc. and DR cheat CHV first CHV give a metro to dr then dr won storm by help of chv and now they are supporting Ual.if the real hero of 7pts come back to game then 7pts can burn more than 2 alliance of Ual alliance. lion warrior all player left game The shield member left game and the illumuniti join ual side thats why chv fighting alone....... 

Last war Ual alliance group supporters were:

Ual1
    Ual II
    Ual III
    shiv sena
    alphas
    unstoppable
    olympaid godz
    godz of war
    Dark immortals

Last war CHV alliance group supporters were:
    Chakravyuh
    Chakravyuh II
    7pts 
    7pts1
    The Guardians
    the world war
    Praetorium
    Death Riders
    illuminati
    Lion warrior
    the shields
    perfectwarriors

Last war Chv won the war

and now

This war Ual alliance group supporters is:
    Ual1
    Ual II
    Ual III
    shiv sena
    alphas
    unstoppable
    olympaid godz
    godz of war
    Dark immortals
    Death riders
    illumuniti
    WENA
    Hooligans
    Friend Empire
    The wolf Pack
    Peace Finder

This war Chv alliance group supporters is:
    Chakravyuh
    Chakravyu.h II
    7pts 
    7pts1
    The Guardians
    the world war
    Praetorium
    perfectwarriors

No result of war till now war is on
    Though CHV is almost alone but the CHV players were soo powerful that they had crushed UAL so much that maximum of UAL supporters of war like Warrior Of Godz and FE and Shiv Sena had withdrewed from the war and atlast CHV won. But UAL also crushed CHV a lot and DR atlast betreyed UAL also and came to CHV and then UAL crushed DR totaly. I was in Shiv Sena at the time of war, Shiv Sena has performed greatly in that war and even Shiv Sena (Specially Bajirao had done many things for this achievement of Shiv Sena) had captured the op of Shivamtyagi who is one of the most powerful member of CHV. I am from Shiv Sena Only, But however at last CHV won that war.
  • INDIAN Server is Peace Server so don't think we are scare we can became strongest server
    Usually in the nomad/samurai event, your server's top alliance gets 40k points. That's the equivalent of two US1 players.

Peaceful server? Dead server is more like it... :)
    Katamaran (Leader Of CHV) alone always do even more than 65k samurai or khan points and in our server, the top alliances even crossed 900k samurai or khan points. Stupid, if u don't know then why  discuss wrong things in thread, do you even know to play???
  • Our Server contains expert strategist and even very powerful players and many ruby whales and and maximum players specially the legendry players of CHV, UAL, Shiv Sena and legendry players of top 20 alliance even have more than 10k soldiers in each of their castles and even Indian server's players are expert strategist.
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 562US1
    Our Server contains expert strategist and even very powerful players and many ruby whales and and maximum players specially the legendry players of CHV, UAL, Shiv Sena and legendry players of top 20 alliance even have more than 10k soldiers in each of their castles and even Indian server's players are expert strategist.
    But most of you aren't experts when it comes to English grammar skills.
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 264INT1
    Our Server contains expert strategist and even very powerful players and many ruby whales and and maximum players specially the legendry players of CHV, UAL, Shiv Sena and legendry players of top 20 alliance even have more than 10k soldiers in each of their castles and even Indian server's players are expert strategist.
    I agree  ;)

:D
  • edited 25.01.2018
    I agree  ;)
    Well the world knows how good english you pakistanis speak.

Edit :   :D

Gallantry : 13562 (101k)
    Glory : 195.780 (1.289.310)
    Might Points :     (567.189)
    Legendary Level/HOL : 101/79
    Loot : 5.876.504 (46.714.819)
    Highest Food Production : 
    RV's : Maxed out in all Kingdoms :D
    3.11.2016 13:00 CET (Records)

• Our Server contains expert strategist and even very powerful players and many ruby whales and and maximum players specially the legendry players of CHV, UAL, Shiv Sena and legendry players of top 20 alliance even have more than 10k soldiers in each of their castles and even Indian server's players are expert strategist.
    Who cares about your English dude? It's not our national language. It's your language.
    Let me ask you can you can you speak our language? Like few words of it? No right but we speak your English very well.

Gallantry : 13562 (101k)
    Glory : 195.780 (1.289.310)
    Might Points :     (567.189)
    Legendary Level/HOL : 101/79
    Loot : 5.876.504 (46.714.819)
    Highest Food Production : 
    RV's : Maxed out in all Kingdoms :D
    3.11.2016 13:00 CET (Records)

• i don't know what's going on here...but its funny, please don't stop
    (how da heck to Indians have Internet ?)

edited 26.01.2018
    I agree  ;)

Did anyone asked you?

Don't try to change the topic, look your own country which is still in stone age.

n why you start politics everywhere!?
    Post edited by ali hassan (INT1) on

I agree  ;)

Did anyone asked you?

Don't try to change the topic, look your own country which is still in stone age.

AHH I GOT AIDS

also don't u guys live in the stone ages? little huts for houses and slums for rest also how does the 2 bar connection feel and why write on the ENGLISH forum if you can't speak english
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
    edited 26.01.2018
    I agree  ;)

Did anyone asked you?

AHH I GOT AIDS

also don't u guys live in the stone ages? little huts for houses and slums for rest also how does the 2 bar connection feel and why write on the ENGLISH forum if you can't speak english

corrupt goverment here bud u may know .. we don't really have huts and all as you said but bad environment yeah

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 562US1
    Who cares about your English dude? It's not our national language. It's your language.
    Let me ask you can you can you speak our language? Like few words of it? No right but we speak your English very well.

Doesn't India have 100 different languages?? 
    It's an English forum, people should speak English here. 
Sign In to comment.