We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Late November Update: Discussion Thread

Comments

• rex13 (PT1)rex13 (PT1) Posts: 679PT1
    Hey everyone,

Here you can discuss everything about the upcoming update at the end of November!

Cheers,

Angus
     have a simple question: why did YOU decide to remove the yard from the Commander NPC ... Put him on the patio please ... This is not a commander for level 30 ... IT'S FOR 60
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) Posts: 1,366US1
    Does the cool down help with the Khan camp?
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    Does the cool down help with the Khan camp?
    yes it does, just like in the old commanders that have that.
  • We need a FC or BC comm not NPC comm.
    Think twice when you make another update
  • 30 court on a new com... pointless, not even worth sending on NPC
    blackflames @ usa 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    Another NPC comm? Eh. At least it's better than the halloween one

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    Could we have more detail on the ability to send boosts as gifts please and an explanation as to how that has been managed to prevent them further reducing game competitiveness.  As far as I can see that alone makes in impossible for anyone now to compete based on ability without spending a sizable chunk of money and if I thought the design was for events to be unwinnable by more than a couple of players I now know that is the intent.  Suicidal decision truly is.  We aren't going to push or extend our spend knowing we will simply be outspent we will continue to the bare minimum given there isn't a need to spend why would we.  Top alliances will simply use that and their greater financial resource to lock down events - which you can't blame them for - shouldn't be an option at all.  Track the winners of the next five alliance events or so after this and show me where a player who didn't boost won.   
    Batten @ en 1
  • Best update in a long time. Seems like the only people complaining are the peasant eventers. 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,849AU1
    Well yeah reskinning of the tools sucks and is annoying (soon I will have 20 different 10% mants yeah)  :D
    New gift packages , doubt anyone cares as they will be overpriced and barely anyone will use them anyways
    New comm , well there are enough PvP comms and the NPC comm I will only be using on Khan so it is meh , what I would like to see is either a cast or a sniper comm
    Sell deco , good  :)
    Tools returning , f***ing brilliant I love it <3 that is one step more towards PvP

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,731GB1
    the unused tools returning is a great move, 

rest of it is a bit meh
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 16.11.2017

New Material bags

New common, rare, epic and legendary material bags for build items (containing Finesand, Bricks, Flint, Resin, Precious Metals and Soulstone
    Precious metals? Don't you mean farming tools? 

@BM ang1243
    Post edited by Raymondmay11 (US1) on
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• TheBlueIcicle (US1)TheBlueIcicle (US1) Posts: 1,199US1
    edited 16.11.2017
    Really happy that tools will finally return. As for the new troops/tools—I honestly don't mind that troop graphics are being changed and relabeled. It's better than when they make new types of troops that are always better than the last ones and it just adds to the inflation....
    what I would like to see is either a cast or a sniper comm
    Couldn't agree more... I don't mind getting NPC comms but it would be nice to have a change of pace—maybe we could have some specialized PvP comms such as late detect comms. Again I don't mind the NPC comms once in a while but when that's all we get it gets repetitive. PvP, specialized PvP, and casts could be added.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    "Low Level Mates" is that GGE code for "your multiple accounts"?  Given some of these low level mates are entirely possibly more talented players perhaps this is another lost in translation moment.  

Another long term points event ...
    Another set of armour ...
    Another load of equipment from the gift peddler that majority of players can't afford to buy in the first place ... 
    Tools returning is relevant because when nobody attacks anymore anyway because of course we can't be sure we aren't hitting .... you've guessed a hornets nest of multiple accounts
    More sand for buildings which can't get us even halfway towards being competitive 
    And finally some more decorations for events we can't no win.

Glorious.

I can see why this is consider a step forward.

I presumably blinked and missed the new resource villages they were presumably razed to the ground were they?  Or are they stuck in an alternative dimension perhaps.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 16.11.2017
    I think that the defenders, attackers, and tools look funny for the next upcoming event, but I do like the commander though for level 49+ and especially the bonuses for front, additional 20% bonus for ranged, and cooldown which distinguishes it from other commanders that also specialize against NPC. That 50% cooldown would help a lot as well and especially for the Nomad, Samurai, and Kahn Camps. Could also help a lot with Robber Baron castles and towers as well. As for the return of tools I like that as well and will encourage more pvp.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) Posts: 132US1
    High court is not necessary on a NPC commander 30% will be enough for nomads and Samurais.

We do not need different types of tools or troops please stop trying to get creative and make them all the same I already have 60 different types of tools in my main.(I am not exaggerating I actually just counted them.)

We still want to be able to move our PO items from one castle to another.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 16.11.2017
    High court is not necessary on a NPC commander 30% will be enough for nomads and Samurais.

We do not need different types of tools or troops please stop trying to get creative and make them all the same I already have 60 different types of tools in my main.(I am not exaggerating I actually just counted them.)

We still want to be able to move our PO items from one castle to another.
    Castles maybe even if this is highly unlikely to ever happen in the game of being able move decorations around between castles only and limited only to the Great Empire, Everwinter Glacier, Burning Sands, and Fire Peaks, but not Storm Islands because of it also being an event as well and never outposts because of multiple and shared accounts also being in the game as well.

As for the 30% courtyard for NPC it is okay considering that is only NPC and has other special bonuses too that other NPC commanders do not have like the additional 20% ranged, middle bonus, and a huge 50% cooldown that could also be useful against NPC as well.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) Posts: 132US1
      They could make PO like tools and have them return to the main storage to prevent multi accounts from  transferring to other accounts.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • Personally I feel the return of tools after you lose a battle, as attacker, kind of a cheat.  Now if you gave the unused offence tools to the defensive winner that would be excellent.  As if the attacker wins he gets glory, coins and resources.  But if the Defense wins all they get is glory and coins. Why not give the Defense winner those offence tools?  That would seem more obvious and natural consequence.  To the winner the spoils of war!

Sign In to comment.