Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Late November Update: Discussion Thread

Hey everyone,

Here you can discuss everything about the upcoming update at the end of November!

Cheers,

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• Great update (but where is it tho)
  • Are GGS even listening to our feedback?
  • Sounds like a good update and event but could we maybe get a commander that is not npc
  • Apathy (US1)Apathy (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    When will we not have the same npc commander?  Same stuff as always, reskinned demons and npc comm, tools with same effects as ruby tools just reskinned aswell.  Also, running this for a month and 5 days just to stick it out until shapeshifter comes out is pathetic .-.
  • OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    The tools returning  after a lost atack is a great feature.
    More variation in terms of units / tools combat / defense strength, speed, etc would be welcomed.
    Basically they all are deathly horrors with a different picture...  makes it annoying sorting the troops.
    q S r @ ro 1
  • douwew (NL1)douwew (NL1) NL1 Posts: 157
    edited 15.11.2017
    1. Tools returing is great.
    2. I like the comm but i need some BL/PVP comms.
    3. Again moat tools awesome. Now i can do so much more pvp.
    4. I do like some really strong defenders  we can get by the montly event. 
    1. What are the cost of the new gifts?
    2. Why can't we sell the colossus deco?

@BM ang1243
    Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• Tanzim1 (INT1)Tanzim1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 163
    Cost of khan boosters and nomad/samurai boosters please
    Hells Bells

https://prnt.sc/h3difk

Level 70 Legendary level 21 But Look at the picture :)
  • gman3073 (US1)gman3073 (US1) Posts: 28
    edited 15.11.2017

- bad: more cluttered inventory with tools that are the same but different skins. Blach! Why? This has to be contributing in some way to lag (all those needless graphics calculations)
    @BM ang1243
    @BM_Friedrich
    Possible solutions:
    1. Way to turn off different types like we can turn off animations and movement arrows. Put it in the options menu and all these same stats tools and troops become the basic form. 
    2. Use presets that don't differentiate in-between the different types. Like if I used melee horrors in my preset, if i run out it will finish with the re-skinned horrors. 
    3. Whenever you introduce a new skin, make all types that new skin. Make it holiday themed and such. This would make it uniform and allow gge to fill their updates with re-skinned horrors. This would be the most creative one but possibly the most annoying. 

*listed in order of personal preference

Best case scenario is both 1 and 3 to be implemented. 
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    Best update in a long time, if not ever.

We've been asking for attack tools to be returned after failed attacks, for years!

Very happy to see this. I have nothing but good things to say. Well done GGE and thank you for finally listening.

Never thought I'd write a comment praising GGE so much, so I'm as shocked as you.

Edit: the one thing I am not a fan of is the various different troop/tool types. It gets annoying having troops/tools with the same stats, filling up your inventory, or setting an attack, etc. it would be nice if there was a way to trade-in these different troop/tool types for any version we choose - or if GGE just standardised the troop/tool rewards, rather than made them different types.

i.e. just give us horrors and flamebearers/comp bowmen, rather than these event specific troops.
    good so far but just before the update gets implemented they will drop a bombshell and something important will be removed from the game forever
  • Finally, a great update. Don't screw it up now
    WAR PLAYER
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272
    Good to see that GGS made 50% cool down commander :*:*

Still think to give at least 50 5 and 24 hours skips each from nomads current rewards are awful.. :/
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    oh cool another NPC commander , what a joke ! good for Berimond once a month , but the CY is a waste on sami and nomads , give us a PVP commander plz :) But I do like the fact that you are putting new things into the game .
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    Why there is range 120% for that commander when it really doesn't go over 90 except the heros 10, that 20for range is useless. maybe it's just another bug but it should be fixed.
  • Finally, a great update. Don't screw it up now
    Its a great update but only problem is the level 50+ comm
    Much better to have a 50 cooldown but that comm has only 30 CY which is nil until you attack all flanks and mid means more waste of tools
    100k Might Points at Level 32
    100k Glory at Level 35
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    You guys are happy about the update ?
    Do you guys see that the update is just a little "change" like in the last update they changed so many things in the game, now only basic stuff.
    So, i guess we're not going to see the royal capital/new berimond/alliance tournament .
    They promised to give those events till the end of the year.
    The end of the year is really near. :disappointed:

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Sign In to comment.