Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

who's fault

hello forum members and now i can't understand it is mine fault or GGE's fault of mine troops loosing during downtime
so, now did i get compensation or just i get msg that it is mine fault to loose troops
what i have to do now?
when game goes under maintenance i am in 42nd place and fori and now i am in 91, i lost 12k+ troops in downtime and now not having enough troops to complie the next 2 days of fori and try to be top 50
and you given only 2hrs of glory bonus with 500 horsetails and only with 24hrs of validation gift box as compensation, so now i had only 2 armies and all crappy 450-600 camps and what i have to do with your compensation?
i lost 40%-50% of demons in the downtime attacks, what i have to do now????????

@BM ang1243 please tell me what i have to do?
do support give me compensation or i just again need to recruit all mine troops back and leave this fori event?

Bobi124Player @ WWW 1

Comments

• STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    edited 15.11.2017
    doubt they'll do anything. THey'll say it was emergency downtime and that food consumption was halted and that they arent responsible for your troops location/defences
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • so you were attacked during downtime and thats what caused you to lose troops? It looks ot me that you dont' have enough defenders if <500 troops could take them out.
  • doubt they'll do anything. THey'll say it was emergency downtime and that food consumption was halted and that they arent responsible for your troops location/defences
    then why don't send a msg in game for giving 5 mins for players to save there things before emergency downtime?
    so you were attacked during downtime and thats what caused you to lose troops? It looks ot me that you dont' have enough defenders if <500 troops could take them out.
    we are in war, so i kept firecasts for ops and each op had nearly 600-700 defense
    when i am online troops will be inc astle, when i logoff then will send troops to bird
    yesterday when i launched 4 attacks on fori after 10 mins the downtime started after that i had waited but no use and i went to bed, by mine returning i already mine troops
    so is it mine fault to do?
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    because if they give you 5 minutes then that gives people more time to launch those attacks they need to make any attacks that land while server is down is a no battle 
  • because if they give you 5 minutes then that gives people more time to launch those attacks they need to make any attacks that land while server is down is a no battle 
    if they can hault food production means they should/have to hault all attacks on players also
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • doubt they'll do anything. THey'll say it was emergency downtime and that food consumption was halted and that they arent responsible for your troops location/defences
    then why don't send a msg in game for giving 5 mins for players to save there things before emergency downtime?
    so you were attacked during downtime and thats what caused you to lose troops? It looks ot me that you dont' have enough defenders if <500 troops could take them out.
    we are in war, so i kept firecasts for ops and each op had nearly 600-700 defense
    when i am online troops will be inc astle, when i logoff then will send troops to bird
    yesterday when i launched 4 attacks on fori after 10 mins the downtime started after that i had waited but no use and i went to bed, by mine returning i already mine troops
    gotcha, a reasonable answer. Anyways, unfortunately these weren't losses "due" to downtime, its just unfortunate. You'll have to retrain those troops.

because if they give you 5 minutes then that gives people more time to launch those attacks they need to make any attacks that land while server is down is a no battle 
    if they can hault food production means they should/have to hault all attacks on players also
    I think that is signficantly harder. Its not that they stopped food consumption, they just stopped all food growth/consumption. I think freezing the attacks would be hard, also think of how easy it would then be to setup support etc.

its just bad luck.
    gotcha, a reasonable answer. Anyways, unfortunately these weren't losses "due" to downtime, its just unfortunate. You'll have to retrain those troops.

I think that is signficantly harder. Its not that they stopped food consumption, they just stopped all food growth/consumption. I think freezing the attacks would be hard, also think of how easy it would then be to setup support etc.

its just bad luck.
    they should find a way for it
    or they should freeze all attacks at the time of downtime
    for example: if you launch an attack on me in any world and if the attack takes 1hr to reach mine castle, then after 5 mins of your attack launch if there is downtime then the attack should freeze and after downtime finished again the attack should start from where it left, as before downtime your army traveled for 5 mins out of 1hr and the remaining 55mins of travel can be made after finishing downtime
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file