Home English (UK) News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Connection Issues: 14/11/2017

Comments

• Everyone should be kicked out of server now
    Game is totally down
    100k Might Points at Level 32
    100k Glory at Level 35
  • How is it that some people are still playing and sending off hits whilst others are unable to get online? How are connection or updates or whatever selective? Take the whole game down. Food isn't the only concern.
  • I was hoping to be able to finish the bloodcrows and get further in the nail biter event. Is the time going to be extended?
  • Apparently it's an issue with the DNS certificate (whatever that means), and that needs to be upgraded... Everyone has been kicked out of the game though, nobody should still have access - read on another language's forum.  

I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder.
  • G4R3TH (GB1)G4R3TH (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    who ever forgot to pay the server bill should be sacked !!!!! just saying 
    G4R3TH @ en 1
  • I was hoping to be able to finish the bloodcrows and get further in the nail biter event. Is the time going to be extended?
    Highly doubtful
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,321
    dont worry guys GGE are in the pub , and having a laugh at all are messages here.
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • game opened
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • Apparently it's an issue with the DNS certificate (whatever that means), and that needs to be upgraded... Everyone has been kicked out of the game though, nobody should still have access - read on another language's forum.  

Peeps are still in there or at least they were about 10 mins or so into the "update."
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    thanks for the update :)  I am sure everyone at GGE is working hard to fix the issue , unforeseen problems will occur , just very happy with the updates you have given us :)  

Yep they probably rolled the certificate out which leads to game dropping
    specially when game is refreshed.
    But some player were able to do it as they probably had 2-3 tabs open with GGE itself and so it wasnt able to send it to all the tabs and so few tabs kept working which means some account were active
    But as soon as you logout game will drop itself
    100k Glory at Level 35
  • game opened
    Not here

I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder.
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    the game is back up and running :)
  • thanks for the update :)  I am sure everyone at GGE is working hard to fix the issue , unforeseen problems will occur , just very happy with the updates you have given us :)  
    yea , they will give some free bugs also :D wait n see xD
  • game just opened and i seen 2 of mine ally members are still online and one incoming horn with 16 mins 
    after i reloaded again it shows maintenance lol, are GGE kidding some players?????????
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • kingping (NL1)kingping (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    hope we get compensation for missing the stress event and that we get all the rewords i want mij  second stress com  compleet now i do not have the time  to compleet it
  • Game is back on now

100k Glory at Level 35
  • Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
    Getting close to midnight here. And as soon as the game comes back up, food consumption will start. (If it has not started already that is)

Hope large scale food is added. 

Loosing 30-40k troops due to this is going to really impact my week in the game!!
  • Game is back on now

No, it isn't
Sign In to comment.