Server War Battle Reports: Revelations and Judgement

Comments

• I love how everyone assumes anyone in support of K0N is a multi....
    Anyways, bout that 6 wood, doesnt eric tucker have a 6 wood, and he is usually around number 2 on might ranks
    Since when did Lord Taggart become "everyone".  Also, Morentz had (and still has) solid evidence of KON having way too many multis.

tfw you cant pick apart brown from gray and....                                                   <<<
                                           ^                                         ^
    109k mp off no2                                  
    <3
    Considering it was VeeWeezy who said he must be a multi...
    VeeWeeZY (US1) said:
    A potato overall, but the best player in their ranks. *taps head*
    oh ya sure. whoever leaves kon is always the best
    You sir are a multi
     Plenty of ex-K0N, ex-Miscers, and D8 players have solid evidence both sides are full of multis.
    I guess you didn't read thoroughly because I said usually number 2.
    cool i messed up a name.

when you're at 1.4milMP, you cant really increase unless you get a ton of horrors, because probably all of the casts/comms are unique equip.
    I love how you realized you messed up and look stupid so now you're saying something pretty obvious in an attempt to save yourself.

He does that a lot.

(Not getting involved in the war discussion, just agreeing with foxhound on the one thing about patriot)

no you really are getting involved.  I replied to your comment about late detection a few times, and all of a sudden "I do that alot".grey foxhound (US1) said:
    I love how everyone assumes anyone in support of K0N is a multi....
    Anyways, bout that 6 wood, doesnt eric tucker have a 6 wood, and he is usually around number 2 on might ranks
    Since when did Lord Taggart become "everyone".  Also, Morentz had (and still has) solid evidence of KON having way too many multis.

tfw you cant pick apart brown from gray and....                                                   <<<
                                           ^                                         ^
    109k mp off no2                                  
    <3
    Considering it was VeeWeezy who said he must be a multi...
    VeeWeeZY (US1) said:
    A potato overall, but the best player in their ranks. *taps head*
    oh ya sure. whoever leaves kon is always the best
    You sir are a multi
     Plenty of ex-K0N, ex-Miscers, and D8 players have solid evidence both sides are full of multis.
    I guess you didn't read thoroughly because I said usually number 2.
    cool i messed up a name.

when you're at 1.4milMP, you cant really increase unless you get a ton of horrors, because probably all of the casts/comms are unique equip.
    I love how you realized you messed up and look stupid so now you're saying something pretty obvious in an attempt to save yourself.
    If it's obvious, then how is he "usually" around no2 when the only way to get there in his shoes is buying horrors?   attempt to save myself?  I could care less if i was made a joke on the forums.  It's a pixel sword fighting game, not much at stake.
    He's usually there without buying all the horrors and having a might boost, those dont last forever...
    might boost? lol

Patriot1 (US1) said:
    might boost? lol
    Buying a ton of troops you won't be able to feed forever... It boosts your might for a small amount of time.
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) Posts: 2,694US1
    They're multis because the only people that get on the forums to support KoN, are KoN players.  The same way the only people who support MISC on the forums anymore, are MISC.  

When there are only 2 groups of people who care about this war at this point, it's a safe bet that anyone still arguing about it is probably from one of those 2 groups, lol.  

Not speaking on multis within their alliances, not my knowledge or place.  However, the forum accounts are definitely from players on that side.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 624US1
    They're multis because the only people that get on the forums to support KoN, are KoN players.  The same way the only people who support MISC on the forums anymore, are MISC.  

When there are only 2 groups of people who care about this war at this point, it's a safe bet that anyone still arguing about it is probably from one of those 2 groups, lol.  

Not speaking on multis within their alliances, not my knowledge or place.  However, the forum accounts are definitely from players on that side.  
    Tanner confirmed MISC multi.

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 771US1
    I gotchu bruh
    Could you like
    Make them smaller.
    Its burning my eyes (somehow)
    (I'm oriental)
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • I love how everyone assumes anyone in support of K0N is a multi....

Tanner confirmed MISC multi.
    We're all just Morentz multis anyway
    That's been a joke for so long I forget why it's funny

Maybe cuz it isn't 
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• Cucked, the master BTK dun robbed you of an OP brah....

• R.I.P in cuckeroni
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) Posts: 897US1

What you’ve just suggested is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your ridiculous, incoherent proposal were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it.

I award you no likes, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Hanz, I would personally like to inform you of how proud I am of how far you have gone in this game and of all the great friends you have made along the way. I already started to tear up about how sincere your shout-outs were to people, but the fact that you included me truly astounded me. I’ve known you for quite some time, and you are one of the reasons I continue to play this game with happiness and passion.

Your friendship and your helping hand has not only brought prosperity to me, but to many others. Your influence on this game has been incredible, whether it was from activity on forums, helping out the alliance, or just sharing a smile… I am at a loss of words to explain anything else, and I am rarely left speechless.

Once again, I applaud your efforts to make the community a better place, and I hope this relationship of kindness may persevere through many good times to come.

Sincerely,

CC

#TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• can we please show good battle reports here because the constant 10k glory is just boring
  • can we please show good battle reports here because the constant 10k glory is just boring
    Pretty sure they are just trying to kill troops, not hunt glory lol. You should try hitting someone using glory banners and see how that works out for you.
This discussion has been closed.