Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

POOR POOR POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited 10.11.2017 in Technical Assistance
I MADE AN ENQUIRY 48 HOURS AGO, RELATING TO MY ACCOUNT BEING SUSPENDED, AND IN NO WAY OR FORM HAVE I BEEN TOLD WHY, DESPITE ME TRYING MORE THAN ONCE TO GET THAT INFO!!!

EVEN AFTER I REPORTED EQUIP PIECES MISSING AND GIVING VERY VALID REASONS WHY I SHOULD BE HELPED, GGE DOE NOT MIND TAKING MONEY AND GIVING ZERO!! ZERO REASONABLE ASSISTANCE IN RETURN!!!

ALL THEY FUCKING SEEM TO SAY IS WE ARE SORRY, WE ARE SORRY, WE ARE SORRY, BUT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE IT RIGHT, BECAUSE.......THEY ARE SORRY.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I SPEND MY MONEY ON THIS GAME, BE SURE OF THAT GGE.

Comments

• STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    GGS support usually takes up to 7 days to address an issue, unless it's to do with a ruby purchase.

Im not trying to argue, just let you know what sort of timeframe they operate under
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • I MADE AN ENQUIRY 48 HOURS AGO, RELATING TO MY ACCOUNT BEING SUSPENDED, AND IN NO WAY OR FORM HAVE I BEEN TOLD WHY, DESPITE ME TRYING MORE THAN ONCE TO GET THAT INFO!!!

EVEN AFTER I REPORTED EQUIP PIECES MISSING AND GIVING VERY VALID REASONS WHY I SHOULD BE HELPED, GGE DOE NOT MIND TAKING MONEY AND GIVING ZERO!! ZERO REASONABLE ASSISTANCE IN RETURN!!!

ALL THEY FUCKING SEEM TO SAY IS WE ARE SORRY, WE ARE SORRY, WE ARE SORRY, BUT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE IT RIGHT, BECAUSE.......THEY ARE SORRY.

So why were you suspended?
  • their response is limited and it will be according to the type of the issue, if it's a problem in buying rubies that has the most of their attention, but any loss of gems, rubies...etc will take a while until you hear back from them.
  • @ Raggle,

I have been trying to find that out, but have received NO feedback about WHAT the reason is. Hence my frustration :(
  • @ Raggle,

I have been trying to find that out, but have received NO feedback about WHAT the reason is. Hence my frustration :(
    I was under the impression that all suspensions are accompanied by an email.

Anyways the two most commonly suspended offenses are:
    1) Sharing your password with others, or logging into someone else's account
    2) Having multiple accounts on the same server.
  • No multi accounts, and the PW I shared was with my other half currently on another continent, which I DID previously inform them of.
    well there you go then, thats the reason
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • They did acknowledge that when last I told them this, about a month ago, why would they only now suspend the account and without any warning?
    Dont know but hope you get answers soon
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • No multi accounts, and the PW I shared was with my other half currently on another continent, which I DID previously inform them of.
    They did acknowledge that when last I told them this, about a month ago, why would they only now suspend the account and without any warning?
    Because they take time to review accounts before suspensions are put into play. But yes, there is your reason. Password sharing is against the rules. 1 account 1 player.
  • Then they should have banned 90% of all players in big alliances by now :(
    They have to start with someone...
    He told them he cheated openly

What an idiot
    WAR PLAYER
  • @ Raggle,

false

they're supposed to be, but every time I try to help someone find out why, they go "well it looks like an email wasn't sent"
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • @ Raggle,

false

they're supposed to be, but every time I try to help someone find out why, they go "well it looks like an email wasn't sent"
    Somehow i'm not shocked...
    He told them he cheated openly

What an idiot

Well Ultimate, Since my other half is another continent, and we both play this game, and since GGE doesn't seem to mind WHERE the money comes from that buys their rubies, we believed to avoid future disputes by being HONEST...if that qualifies me as an IDIOT, then I am proud to be an IDIOT, because I never learnt to LIE and DECEIVE as some people...enlightened as YOU seem to be, because I'm sure you do neither of those. Are you then a FELLOW Idiot?
  • It doesn't matter if they're from the sun and you confessed, as said sharing's sharing...
    Image result

Sorry....this from a country that votes TRUMP as president...can't take ANYTHING you say seriously...
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    I MADE AN ENQUIRY 48 HOURS AGO, RELATING TO MY ACCOUNT BEING SUSPENDED, AND IN NO WAY OR FORM HAVE I BEEN TOLD WHY, DESPITE ME TRYING MORE THAN ONCE TO GET THAT INFO!!!

Well time to search for a new game buddy.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • It doesn't matter if they're from the sun and you confessed, as said sharing's sharing...
    Image result

Sorry....this from a country that votes TRUMP as president...can't take ANYTHING you say seriously...
    You're a retard, coming from a citizen from a country that didn't vote "TRUMP" as president

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file