Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FI invasion troop levels.

GGE is clearly up to something lately. Either they are trying to get us all to quit the game or they are acting so greedy they are willing to ruin the game in the quest to maximize ruby buying. (which by the way I am not going to do if I am bored)
There is no way to finish any glory quest, complete the FI invasion rewards or in general just have fun. Every time I spy an FI castle I get pissed off. I am part of a big alliance and people who have been loyal to the game are talking about quitting. GGe should be smart and fix this.
Tyr @ usa 1

Comments

• Tyr (US1)Tyr (US1) US1 Posts: 44
    I mean what player has less then 500 troops defending??? This is not even realistic.
    Tyr @ usa 1
  • *Raises Hand*
  • JLNorthGA (US1)JLNorthGA (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Tyr (US1) said:
    I mean what player has less then 500 troops defending??? This is not even realistic.
    A level 40 player maybe?
    JLNorthGA @ usa 1
  • Agree 100 % !
    savvy1803 @ usa 1
  • This point has been raised numerous times. I think in all honesty it is getting worse. Castles with less than 500 crap troops with 90 range 120 wall and set up to rake !! i mean FFS. GGE are just sitting back laughing. There is no way to get the 2 mill points required for the top prize unless you spend big, or just get shit-faced lucky. And i thin GGE do not let many people get lucky (apart from the big spenders that is !)
    makale @ au 1
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    you dont need to spend to get a good one but it is a luck based event i could go a full event getting 600s the whole time i wanna start cutting my wrists after that it is painful hitting well over 100 each event and not getting anything different last event first 2 days were 600 after 600 i posted on the forums about how bad my luck was and how frustrated i was getting then shortly after that i found an 8k castle i shut up pretty quickly but this round has been that (fingers crossed i get an 8ker again) and 2 million will be impossible with how bad they have been and how bad they have allways been i would need more luck than ever to get it
  • jedl (US1)jedl (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    yeah but when whole teams and almost every team is getting the same crap, you know the fix is in. Shame on you GGE for trying to destroy the game. Why offer something to achieve then stick it to us and basically tell us we have to buy it ?
  • everone in my alliance has at least 1000 troops and the targets are mainly 500 troops. seriously? update bloodcrows and foreigners
  • Sagirlgb (GB1)Sagirlgb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    This is supposed to be a strategic game - where is the strategy or skill required in hitting less than uselss foreign castles with 500 (if you're lucky) attackers - not even defenders.   There is no satisfaction in hitting little useless foreign or bloodcrow invaders. 

Come on gge, give us some credit for having brains and skill.

I have been playing this game for more than 6 years and think it is getting very close to hanging up my boots and calling it a day due to the lack of gge taking note of what the players are saying and complaining about.

After 5 years of complaining, they gave me a 100% ruby double - whoopy do da, as if I do';t get enough of those offers as it is - catch a wake up and smell the roses gge as you will lose loyal players with these shenanigans.
  • gillywig (GB1)gillywig (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    Like others many people complain on skype and general chat I think it needs a big hit here for everyone to say how unhappy they are with the current "pot luck"  of what foreigners turn up... If it is just luck ...its not working.  If the figures are skewed they need to be more skewed to gicve people a challenge
    gillywig @ en 1
  • zaxx (US1)zaxx (US1) Posts: 106
    have to redefine the term "dismal" 
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 475
    120 hits yesterday got me a whopping 850k glory.   130 red flags sent on every hit.   spied 10 more castles this morning and nothing over 600 again.   screw this timed event.   want to know the best part?   the next part of the quest is another 1,600,000 glory from these same stupid foreign castles.  
    commando @ usa 1
  • Guys dont cry.... Attack a lot and you get good castles.. Save your horse tails and make red flags.. Then you can get easily 2 milion. I got 4 million glory with 2 4k castles. That is only about 700k Glory and the other 3,3 million I got from attacking a lot. And i didnt buy rubies at all. 
    wish i could get 2 4k castles... ~40 castles down, highest i saw was 800
  • GGE is using some messed up algorithm. Perhaps it would be the best if they completely removed the server vs server concept so that every player has equal chances no matter what server they belong to. 

It also seems like there is a lock between which servers gets to meet which servers. Removing this lock could also be a solution so that every server gets to meet every server. As some servers are better than others in terms of big targets. Maybe this would be the best solution as it will help to create some variety to keep people more excited. 

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 845
    what's the problem? just keep attacking 
    flug @ nl 1
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 475
    what's the problem? just keep attacking 
    and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking and attacking...and then attack some more and still not be there in time
    commando @ usa 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 845
    120 hits yesterday got me a whopping 850k glory.   130 red flags sent on every hit.   spied 10 more castles this morning and nothing over 600 again.   screw this timed event.   want to know the best part?   the next part of the quest is another 1,600,000 glory from these same stupid foreign castles.  
    :) just keep on attacking
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.