Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

What is this?

The Gold Bar... around the item

Comments

• It means it is fully teched.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943

A pixeled image with a legendary eq, with a level 11 gem.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,978

Level 10

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548

Level 10
    Isn't the level 11 gem the one with 7 points?

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

Level 10
    Isn't the level 11 gem the one with 7 points?

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Exactly, 7 pointed star

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• You fully teched a legendary item :( no no no
    WAR PLAYER
    You fully teched a legendary item :( no no no
    you can make some decent comms with ith like 90 r 70 loot 80 wall but that is about all you'd ever need to tech from legi items and maybe some 90r 120w but those don't need max tech but 90r 120w 120g needs max tech with legendaries but never fully tech a cast piece that is legenday lol

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/343093/difference-between-capture-attack-and-conquest

I stole that image from this thread ^ 

I don't have enough coins... to do a fully techy 
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 829
    edited 05.11.2017
    you can make some decent comms with ith like 90 r 70 loot 80 wall but that is about all you'd ever need to tech from legi items and maybe some 90r 120w but those don't need max tech but 90r 120w 120g needs max tech with legendaries but never fully tech a cast piece that is legenday lol
    Unless you're @ken.n (US1)

Then again, this is a com, not a cast.
    Exactly, 7 pointed star
    bruh

the one from Asylan's pic is level 10.

So yes, that is not a level 11 gem.
    @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)

Unless it's part of a custom loot/firecast...which that one is.
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Theres so many unique comms out, you pretty much only need legendary equipment for support comms
    WAR PLAYER
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 05.11.2017
    Theres so many unique comms out, you pretty much only need legendary equipment for support comms

You can find mixes, I find two pieces FL and a random unique with a lil speed works well too.
Sign In to comment.