Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

End The Game

i am a long time GGE player. this is actually the 3rd time im playing. i played i dont even know how long ago, probably 8-10 years ago or so, WAAAYYYY back in the day when the highest level was like 39 i think. i gladly spent little money at that point

i finally ended up getting bored and quitting. then after a few years i stumbled back across the game at roughly 2 months before the war on HIVE, where KON, MISC, DT and all those other great beasts teamed up to take down the biggest alliance family on the server. there was great banter on the forums and lots of great battles, and sadly a bit of hate as well. at that point people already started acting a bit immature and crying a bit, taking cheap shots at one another on the forums. i played through the hive war and continued on for a while, and then came the war of MISC and KON

i was fighting along with KON for a good year (i was no one THAT high up or special, but at that point already level 70 legendary level something like 25 or so when i quit) and again got bored and quit, when i saw the same things returning but worse from the HIVE war. people crying on the forums, dragging real life into it, and all that. can we really not leave a game as a game?

now im back for the 3rd time, with 2 sole interests.
1- i wanted to see how the war with KON and MISC had ended after 2 years, cause when i quit it looked like MISC was pretty well wrecked as well as DT and their other allies, mainly grouped into a few surviving alliances, and KON, GK, and its allies had been hit hard as well, but seemed to be doing far better. and much to my dissapointment the war is still going on, and now it seems equal. just KON and just MISC with a couple scattered allies. sadly the banter on the forums has stopped and the forums are now more dead than the game

2- make a point against GGE and fairplay rules. 1st off against GGE. im a level 16 on USA 1. through various events and farming, from saturday to today (wednesday, less than 1 week later) i have won thousands of troops that are way stronger than a level 16 should have and been able to kill off tons of armies of anyone i want, people way hired in level and ruby buying. in these days i have gained 4K rubies just farming and wining quests, but i only have spent 1K on stables so my troops go faster, and when i was running low on gold, you gave me the samurai event so i farmed over 25K gold in less tha an hour at low cost, and won 300 super strong attack troops and basically no cost, cause at my level the samurai is super weak. and 25K gold for a low level like me? thats a ton

also against fairplay rules. im just gonna play for another week, so i got nothing to lose. im gonna take what i want from who i want. im tired of being part of or seeing those big alliances that just want to oppress the little guy who wants to play without buying rubies. my goal is raise up 2 more levels, and take every RV i can in the ice kingdom and drop it. find every army unprotected i can and smash it. steal an outpost. the game was made to be played this way

the game map has only been getting emptier since the last time i quit, so just end the game already. at this point i dont care about anyones opinion, or what they will threaten me with. just close the game already GGE, the only good guys that have stayeed around seem to be raymond, who actually is alot different than i remember him to be from a couple years ago, and manatee it looks like. 

forums dead, game dying, why pass through the misery
just end it already

Comments

• Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
    edited 01.11.2017
    Another flag for you sir, also most players hate it when people demand to "End The Game"

Either you provide ways, to improve the game or you move out of the forum and be a good boy

Instead of screaming "Give Up" 
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Come over here to US 1 and try to break my main castle... you won't EVER do it.  "able to kill off tons of armies of anyone i want," yeah, right.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• hge (US1) said:
    Come over here to US 1 and try to break my main castle... you won't EVER do it.  "able to kill off tons of armies of anyone i want," yeah, right.
    It wouldnt be hard to do it by simply buying ruby armies, ruby tools and elemental ?
    WAR PLAYER
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    hge (US1) said:
    It wouldnt be hard to do it by simply buying ruby armies, ruby tools and elemental ?
    I want to see anything below level 50 break my defense.  He also inferred that he wasn't buying rubies.  In any case, I don't believe that a level 16 (his stated level) could break my main, no matter what he had. He has what, two waves max?  He'd need to spend thousands of dollars on multiple Elementals (mass attack would be basically his only hope) and thousands and thousands of ruby troops and tools. Even then, I'd have massive support from my alliance, and I have a 90/90 42CY cast, plus 400 or so troops on the walls.  I could probably take two flanks, which would leave him with just CY.  It's basically impossible lol.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• icelord (GB1)icelord (GB1) Posts: 89
    edited 02.11.2017
    give me 10/10 if you like essays, been a while since i saw anyone post one
    2/10. Various grammatical mistakes and poor punctuation, the examiner isn't impressed.
  • Okay, lets put it this way

Thank you for posting in, Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback, after some minor roasting, terrible essay writing, Yoda Speak, your Suggestion of ending this game has been shot down.

Thank you for your time, 
    ~Asylan
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    OxO (AU1) said:
    1) GGE wasn't around 8-10 years ago
    2) stables don't cost 1k rubies to upgrade
    1) i said i dont remember exactly when the first time i played was, i even said things like ''about'' and ''or so'' when refering to time, because i didnt remember exactly how long ago. point being, a long time ago. the first thing i said actually was i dont remember how long ago it was.

2) i didnt say i upgraded my stables, i said i used about 1K rubies ON stables, meaning i payed for ruby speed horses and not just payed with coins when i was sending out attacks

3)both points are irrelevant to the overall idea
    Oh, they're irrelevant? Well good thing I didn't write an essay with those points in it.

Sign In to comment.