Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: November Update 2017

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    edited 27.10.2017
    Storm is trash now 
    the only good thing before was dummy peasants , for me storm did not change , rest is trash anyways
    Post edited by Herveus (AU1) on

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    Storm is trash now 
    the only good thing before was dummy peasants , for me storm did not change , rest as trash anyways
    ^^^
  • CopyClop (GB1)CopyClop (GB1) Posts: 62
    edited 28.10.2017
    The apprentice token is here for some reason....

http://prntscr.com/h2xxw4

@BM_Friedrich
    Post edited by CopyClop (GB1) on
       "lol"

• clone35 (US1)clone35 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Yeah, what is up with this? Is the apprentice blacksmith coming back?
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 28.10.2017

Not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure they said they would be coming back with something else to exchange these things for, when they got rid of the apprentice blacksmith
  • blackflames (US1)blackflames (US1) US1 Posts: 169

Not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure they said they would be coming back with something else to exchange these things for, when they got rid of the apprentice blacksmith
    they also said they would bring back the events which have been on hiatus for some a year others longer...
    blackflames @ usa 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    To be fair the game is becoming pretty tedious the quest books just highlight how dull and lacking in creativity the design going forward is. They require you to do things that you do anyway just try to drive you to do the faster and to do them faster means that you spend more money to achieve something you'll achieve eventually anyway for a marginal benefit of an extra commander that you may not have space for and actually gives you no real advantage as you pretty clearly can't offset the advantage of the multi's anyway.  Really pretty as it looks and I like the narrative it is dull and dull kills game participation, the mere thought of the level of work involved in that sent me to other sites.  Send attack go and check out other sites whilst you wait for something to happen.  Broke nomads which worked fine, messed up Berimond which was the crown jewel, can't enforce terms and conditions and treating player base to the silent treatment outside of a standard press realease poorly translated.  Very disheartening.  Have to say am looking at other options if GGE can't be bothered...
    Batten @ en 1
  • GGE has become a game where you can start playing at 20 and still not be done by the time you're 80 

The Gentleman @ WWW 1
  • ShubhamHero99 (IN1)ShubhamHero99 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 10
    edited 29.10.2017
    Earlier we got more than 180 times 5 hour skips from nomads, that means we could have made 180+ attacks on maximum level camps, but new update thread only tells how many skips we get from individual rewards(which by the way gives skips equivalent to 30 attacks on maximum level camps), what about alliance rewards, will we be able to make that many attacks on maximum level nomad camps as earlier?  
    ShubhamHero99 @ in 1
  • Hate this update,first get de aliance event back and seperate the ll levels so some of us have a chance at winning prizes.
  • Question @Batten (GB1)

Is it really worth having the king of shadows set ? and should i put gems on him ?

looks like only a NPC set and i have several of those already with better stats !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    YOU CANT HATE GGE IF YOU DONT PLAY GGE  image tagged in cant blank if you dont blank  made w Imgflip meme maker

Yes we can :disappointed:
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Im not batten but i think its worth having you dont have to put in much effort just play the game and you will collect it just like that its not good for taking on the wall but its best quality is just the raw power it has with just 3 level 8 courtyard gems you have 100 melee 100 ranged and 100 CY against npcs

Thats mine with all 4 pieces upgraded to level 10, 3 level 8 CY gems and a level 11 flank gem equipped
    Thanks - i have the set did the last 6 quests in 3 days - just normal play - 4m loot lol :blush:  just another day at the office!
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419

not a big deal but a bug i agree with phil some of these quests are impossible unless you wanna spend heal 1200 troops i wont be doing that unless i spend the 40k to skip the quest or use heal instantly but i would rather not do either of those things 

also the rbcs part in the first quest you can attack towers in other kingdoms they count towards it aswell 
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    Ok So royal quests have come out and it seems some genius made it impossible unless you happen to have farms

http://prntscr.com/h4qa9k

Plunder loot from castle lords 4.8m in 24 hrs are you having a laugh????

Firstly actually winning against a genuine player is nigh on impossible with it entirley possible now to hold 15,000 troops without negative burn in ops, and 12k+ in castles.  so that leaves smashing weak players to bits.  

OR  brings into play multis again.

What on earth are you thinking?  may as well scrap the whole event now as Unless u gonna pay to complete it i cant see anyone but multis with lots of farms completing that one or all the others with the same criteria.

Come on please think about it.

Not only are you not doing anythign to clean the server up of dead accounts ie multis.  You are making the game now dependant on them.  By all means promote PVP but bringing in Farming dead account quests?  really?

And how well do you think the weak part time players are gonna enjoy this ? with all strong players on the map farming the crap out of em.  

When People talk about PVP in this game, they dont really mean farming!!  they mean hitting real players, it being a real challenge.  Any real player is either gonna defend, or if they cant defend put a loot / fire cast on so you not gonna end up looting sod all anyway.

If you continue on it just gets worse.

Donate 4m coins.  Really? into alliance funds so we can do what exactly?  of yes build our royal capital that you took away! ?

Heal 1200 units in 24 hrs?  

LOL you really want people to have to pay rubies to complete this quest dont ya!
    also there are khan quests and khan revenge is coming 24. day and quests only lasts 15 days.
  • Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 122
    I agree with Phil and Sir Haba, but a few caveats

1) Not sure that every quest is 24h long and if  some are 48h healing 1200 troops is quite doable

2) Not sure the next quest stats tomorrow. So if the next quest starts in 4 days time it would overlap with BC or FL and loot from FL/BC would count towards other Enemy Castle lords loot. It seems to me that tasks 2-5 should overlap with a 4 dayFL/BC and 6-9 with a 4 day Nomad event

The problem is that it is hard to see how both 1 and 2 above can be true at the same time, but I'll reserve judgment until i 've seen mre 
Sign In to comment.