Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How would you review good game empire among other online strategy games?

This game is almost played by 80 million people around the world.so how do you feel that had this game been always above expectations

Comments

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    First of all, GGE's statistics can't be completely trusted, because while they like to talk about how many people have played their game, I don't think they're considering that a very large percentage of those accounts are multis. 

But, to answer your question...

GGE has made a lot of really terrible decisions. I still feel optimistic that the game is slowly improving, but that improvement is really, really slow. It seems that their short-term greed outweighs their overall hope for success.

Out of 10 I would give GGE a 5. 
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Dustin-LinkD (DE1)Dustin-LinkD (DE1) Posts: 218
    edited 22.10.2017
    Frankly. The drop in enjoyment is for 3 reasons :.
    1. The wishing well tokens were removed
    2. The time skips were reduced and degraded from 5h+24h to 30min+1h
    3.The update filled with bugs that required fixing for a day

Im not that upset by it, but i do say it reduced my enjoyment for the game but not as much as many other players.
    Id give it a 7/10 in comparison to other strategy games
    if it werent for the update it would be a 9

Still A Goodgame :33

• 4 794 brave personnes ont quitté les jeux malheureusement car je suis toujours dans un jeu ou la carte bancaire est la première ressources pas étonnant que certain triche j'aimerai faire comme eux si je le pourrais .
    Goodgames empêche les joueurs moyens et les nouveaux joueurs de faire progresser leur comptes,
    d'abord en supprimant les jetons du puîs à souhait
    et maintenent ils retires les pass 24h et 5h !!!
    Honte à vous comment un joueur débutant peut il se faire une place parmi les plus grands joueurs impossible  
    c'est quand même le comble de l'hérésie un jeux qui t'empêche de jouer normalement !!!!!! 
    et quand tous les petits joueurs et moyens joueurs décideront de quitter le jeux 
    et que les gros jar arrêteront aussi car il n'y aura plus personne  sur leur serveur et bien goodgames n'aura plus son fric et certain iront droit au chômage ...
  • MORT aux nouvelles mise a jours de goodgame honte sur vous 
  • 4 794 brave personnes ont quitté les jeux malheureusement car je suis toujours dans un jeu ou la carte bancaire est la première ressources pas étonnant que certain triche j'aimerai faire comme eux si je le pourrais .
    Goodgames empêche les joueurs moyens et les nouveaux joueurs de faire progresser leur comptes,
    Honte à vous comment un joueur débutant peut il se faire une place parmi les plus grands joueurs impossible  
    c'est quand même le comble de l'hérésie un jeux qui t'empêche de jouer normalement !!!!!! 
    et quand tous les petits joueurs et moyens joueurs décideront de quitter le jeux 
    et que les gros jar arrêteront aussi car il n'y aura plus personne  sur leur serveur et bien goodgames n'aura plus son fric et certain iront droit au chômage ...

Personne ne parle français. Aller à votre propre forum et se plaindre.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• There’s less than 5k players on GB1, there’s probably 100k players max on all servers. 

This is new update makes it terrible for me, I’m quitting soon enough at this rate and so is most of the big spenders judging from my convosations 
    WAR PLAYER

sorry but on the french forum have not listen to us
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 23.10.2017
    Are you serious? @BM_Friedrich

4 794 brave personnes ont quitté les jeux malheureusement car je suis toujours dans un jeu ou la carte bancaire est la première ressources pas étonnant que certain triche j'aimerai faire comme eux si je le pourrais .

sorry but on the french forum have not listen to us
    They don't seem to listen much to us on the forums. The update will likely go through then if we cause enough commotion afterwards they might undo the update. 
    Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on
  • This game cant be always good.some updates are so poor decisions and those bugs ah good game empire is attached to it
    i would rate the game as 4.4/5
  • I would say 3/10.
    I play another strategy game grepolis. The mechanics are much more challenging and spending money only gets you so far. I play that much more...although, if anyone does play it, I do have to warn you, it is all PvP and you are at war...all the time, non-stop fighting from the day you start till the end of that world.

1. Pizza=Satisfaction
    2. Pizza with Peperoni=A Happy Person
    3. Pizza with Bacon, Sausage, and Peperoni=Happiness
    4. Pizza with every type of meat you can put on it=TRUE HAPPINESS
    5. Diamond=A Rock that was Pulled Out of the Ground and Someone Said It was Worth Something because It was Hard to Find

If I attack you, it is nothing personal. I like glory, honor, and burning castles beyond recognition.

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    5.5 with the current loot from npc's 
    Let's see what gift we get for Christmas.

Also, i don't think this game has 80 mil players, brazil 1 / germany have around 300/400k players.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Sign In to comment.