Did you think we wouldnt notice

2»

Comments

• You would think I opened my mouth given all this banter

GGE is screwing over everyone, so lets focus on the things effecting everyone more than this crap, its not even the cherry on the top. 

And what the hell did this bruno5 do for a living that allows him to sit 24/7 at a computer buying up all the ruby packs?
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • and what am i missing ?

i assume that people take 9 piece casts, remove the gems and add the normal gems, interesting concept,

@Kvass (US1)
    Parhyale hawaiensis have 46 chromosomes, i also assume you are one of these
    MightyHawklord @ en 1
    leader of the mighty dragon legion
    non-ruby buying alliance

be afraid,be very afraid
    registered Linux user 476319
    registered machine 408663

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/334430/unfair-practice-from-ggs-support
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,869AU1

Who needs top 100 anymore
    correct I got enough level 10 gems for 4 more sams cast and I got level 70 in april lol
    <-- I have another level 11 cry gem but do not want to lose the level 10 gem

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) Posts: 1,206US1
    Who needs 1st then, your getting the same gem you used to get for top 20 at the lv59-69 fi bracket
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,869AU1
    Who needs 1st then, your getting the same gem you used to get for top 20 at the lv59-69 fi bracket
    or nomads top 50

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) Posts: 271RU1
    and what am i missing ?

i assume that people take 9 piece casts, remove the gems and add the normal gems, interesting concept,

@Kvass (US1)
    Parhyale hawaiensis have 46 chromosomes, i also assume you are one of these
    dont tag me normie

:harold:
    MFUGA

• This is why GGE is failing lol. And they say wishing wells and time skips are causing imbalance. You are causing imbalance GGE, When I was level 50-69, I always got the level 11 gems. Now you expect someone to go through all the trouble and get a gem worst than that. And the free level 12 gem is probably a lie, even though I've never been there but the thing is always rigged. When I get a random level 8, 9 gem, it always comes out as a crap gem of hoarder or something useless like that. Also top 50 for a level 10 cast cy gem? Ridiculous, I can not lift a finger at my alliance and still get it as a reward.

:p

When you have all ranged on wall with no tools and get 3K support for some reason :P

• Who needs top 100 anymore
    correct I got enough level 10 gems for 4 more sams cast and I got level 70 in april lol
    <-- I have another level 11 cry gem but do not want to lose the level 10 gem
    ikr

Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 563US1
    GGE removed the level 12 cy gem from 1st place for month event and the 11 cy gem from top 100.  Really showing your greed there GGE.

am i missing something ?
    yes, a chromosome
    @Kvass (US1)
    But you have an extra 21st chromosome...
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) Posts: 897US1
    You would think I opened my mouth given all this banter

GGE is screwing over everyone, so lets focus on the things effecting everyone more than this crap, its not even the cherry on the top. 

And what the hell did this bruno5 do for a living that allows him to sit 24/7 at a computer buying up all the ruby packs?
    Bruno Mars.... Duh

We all know hes 1/64th German
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• You would think I opened my mouth given all this banter

Bruno Mars.... Duh

We all know hes 1/64th German
    Oh right, damn ignorant of me not to see that 1/64th German in him. That was rather racially insensitive of me, please forgive me han.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) Posts: 655US1
    GGE removed the level 12 cy gem from 1st place for month event and the 11 cy gem from top 100.  Really showing your greed there GGE.
    I guess they wanted people to feel like they were placing top 50 in nomads of last year.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • CBee (US1)CBee (US1) Posts: 210US1
    Were you getting first place in the monthly event before this happened?

If not, mind your own business, if people who regularly get first place in monthly event are not complaining, why should you?

This isn't about me and whether I have won the monthly before. This is about GGE greed by reducing gem levels as prizes. Your statement above is somewhat moronic.  Anyone who is trying to achieve top 100 for this event should be concerned that GGE wants you to spend more, while they give out less. 
    CBee @ usa1

• If the first place prize was the top 100 prize instead... I still wouldn't be trying. I agree the prize is a joke. Every other recent change to rewards has led to being increased in value (foreigners alliance top 20 gem was increased to lvl 8 to 9) which makes sense so players can continue to grow. Why on earth would you downgrade this prize? More than likely, if I placed 1st in this event I would be adding 4 new gems to my storage unless that lvl 12 turns out to actually be useful. 
Sign In to comment.