Home Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How to Report a player

Hello people...

How do I report a player for multiple infractions of the Games Policies and Procedures? 
I've been Harrassed, threatened, insulted, by one particular player for months now. He is 4 accts that I know of. 
He is also Monopolizing a LARGE amount of alliances to all work for him, or claiming he can have them do as he asks... giving me, and others, the indication that "if you don't do what I want, you will be hunted by many" or the sort of impression... "You can run, but you can not hide"...

He's also bragging, claiming, that he's created a HACK for the game, and gaining 9m RUBIES and he's giving the hack to others of his own alliance as well those that support him... so he says... 

Can any of this be proven? About the hacks? not that I can tell.. but he's giving the idea to those he's telling that he has unlimited supply of Rubies, and will be thie great and powerful empire, "Bullying" others into submission! 

I have many archived messages to prove this complaint. 

Comments

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Hello people...

How do I report a player for multiple infractions of the Games Policies and Procedures? 
    I've been Harrassed, threatened, insulted, by one particular player for months now. He is 4 accts that I know of. 
    He is also Monopolizing a LARGE amount of alliances to all work for him, or claiming he can have them do as he asks... giving me, and others, the indication that "if you don't do what I want, you will be hunted by many" or the sort of impression... "You can run, but you can not hide"...

He's also bragging, claiming, that he's created a HACK for the game, and gaining 9m RUBIES and he's giving the hack to others of his own alliance as well those that support him... so he says... 

Can any of this be proven? About the hacks? not that I can tell.. but he's giving the idea to those he's telling that he has unlimited supply of Rubies, and will be thie great and powerful empire, "Bullying" others into submission! 

Send a message about him to support.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Hello people...

Send a message about him to support.
    Just a general "Support" message?

there is no "Report Player" link among the Support? 

I guess I was expecting more... but that's ok!
  • BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Moderator Posts: 805
    edited 28.08.2017
    Hi,

There is a report player button with support. Go to submit a support ticket at https://support.goodgamestudios.com/ and after filling in the appropriate account information under subject hit "Report a Player". You will be presented with dialog like the one shown below. Fill it out and submit it. It will take a few days to be reviewed. Hopefully this helped, let me know if it did not.

•  a player has been really offensive to me.how can i report him

•  a player has been really offensive to me.how can i report him

Read this thread. 
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • Player Introductions: How to report a player....

• Report away, but if the person you are reporting spends any amount of money on this game, nothing, sweet FA will be done about it.
    All they will say is thank you for bringing it to our attention, but any action we may take (HAHAHAHAH) will not be given out !!! In other words, they will get your complaint and dump it straight in the rubbish bin !!
    makale @ au 1
Sign In to comment.