Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

From a NON-RUBY player

Hey GGE, ("MONEY GAME EMPIRE")

After experiencing the past updates the only thing comes to my mind is "THE GAME HAS LOST ITS SOUL"...

You guys removed "LUCKY PENNY" the most important source of rubies for "NON RUBY PLAYERS"... the community accepted it..
this UPDATE aimed at forcing non ruby players to buy RUBIES..

The only source of RUBIES left was to hit DRAGON/FORTRESS for rubies/or to hit NPC's.. but cmon a server has jst handful of DRAGONS/FORTRESS n 1000's of players that r hungry to hit them..  

Later u reduced RUBIES we get from NPC's..now players r left with no choice of getting RUBIES rather than buying them :P

You said these all r essential for ur so called "ECONOMY" .... REMEMBER : THOSE WHO NEVER BOUGHT , WILL STILL WONT BUY.!!!

In someway u made it impossible for non ruby players to compete..

Now in the upcoming UPDATE regarding SKIPS.. you are again showing ur business tricks, forcing ppl to play the game for entire life LOL, upgrading stuff will be difficult.. none want to play for entire life time.. your in no way maknig the game INTERESTED.. just KILLING THE INTEREST OF PLAYERS!!

IN SHORT U R DOING ALL THINGS NECESSARY  THAT FORCES NON-RUBY PLAYERS TOWARDS RUBY PURCHASE (SHAME)

~ A NON-RUBY player

Comments

• Klaus Mikaelson (IN1)Klaus Mikaelson (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2
    edited 20.10.2017
    iam kinda 50-50 here
    giving a good update with a catch in the end 

i cant surly recommand this game as its going dont wanna see my friends spend thousands here and still loose 

kindly dont make it as "pay to win  from play to win "
  • Reducing the cool down time is good.. But what if we need to upgrade buildings?... With 100's of buildings out there Without skips shud we wait for another birth to reach maxed Hall and buildings? 
  • I am too with you gge is just forcing us to buy rubies by giving interesting offers on them and also reducing the means to get rubies in natural nothing but to increase THEIR money
    But they dont know we would never buy them even if we have to leave the game :P @mge (MONEY GAME EMPIRE :P )
  • Skynet (IN1)Skynet (IN1) IN1 Posts: 108
    Thinking how much time it'll be taking for research and building completion without 5 hrs and 24 hrs skips, be sure we will never buy rubies from you till now I managed somehow it's been more than 4 years in this game I'm sure I will survive without buying any rubies further.

I don't give a damn to this kind of silly updates where they turning the game into a nuisance. 
    Skynet the Adventurer

Level 70 Legend 527
    UnSTOPpables
    Server : India 1

Join me at largest Facebook Fan Club of Good Game Empire : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1goodgamempire1
  • SON GOKU (IN1)SON GOKU (IN1) IN1 Posts: 7
    Arey pehle koi Nagarpalika ko bulao
    devansh112 @ in 1
  • yeah agreed, i'm a proud non-ruby player, loved the wishing well best invention of breeding rubies, I created a discussion on restoring the wishing well.
    it was like the last update had a ruby tax imposed, it like ur draining the players joy of play GGE, do u guys do that on purpose, why would you reverse/stagnate ruby winnings, seems a bit mean definitely unnecessary.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo 
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • _Rishabh (IN1)_Rishabh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 17
    Nice to hear it from u guys..

But what's most starnge is i hardly see ADMINS/MODERATORS replying in this section...

anyways have a nice time , and be prepared to #QuitGGE soon.

• jeremey (NL1)jeremey (NL1) Posts: 19
    edited 20.10.2017
    I agree, updates get worse and worse. 

Non-rubies have no chance at all, and will never have a chance. 
    GGE is just trying to get as much money as possible before the company gets bankrupt. 
    I literally see no chance of this game surviving without reversing some updates and the company finally listening to its customers. 

Maybe they don't see it, but they need the non-rubies aswell. They might not buy as much, but they sure as hell are active to keep your game alive. 

I honestly think the november update will force people to think about why they even play this crappy game and eventually quit. Not only the non-rubies. Also the ruby whales will be forced to quit as there is no one to play against.. But even so, the updates are rubbish for the ruby whales themselves aswell. 

GGE isn't doing a great job at keeping this game alive and they even suck at milking people for their money tbh..
    I guess they're not really smart.
    jeremey @ nl 1
  • BAJIRAO (IN1)BAJIRAO (IN1) IN1 Posts: 4
    Game is so boring now, same 4 events to play whole month(ignoring underworld ,blade coast shit :p ),bring back royal capital and alliance tournament ,most of the new updates are completely against NR players's interest ,do something interesting in game rather than changing fonts ,colours ,name , do we look like small kids to u :p , use some brain and make the game interesting , already shifted to fps games , I hope Gge do something about all these new shitty updates ,anyways I don't hav any plans returning back to game any sooner :p 
  • Ive been playing the game since the third or fourth update on different accounts of mine and never bought even 1 ruby if you don't stop these soon you WILL lose you few loyal players left.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Ive been playing the game since the third or fourth update on different accounts of mine and never bought even 1 ruby if you don't stop these soon you WILL lose you few loyal players left.
    @helms deep 7 (US1) Keep in mind that accessing more than one account on the same server is strictly against the rules...
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Ive been playing the game since the third or fourth update on different accounts of mine and never bought even 1 ruby if you don't stop these soon you WILL lose you few loyal players left.
    @helms deep 7 (US1) Keep in mind that accessing more than one account on the same server is strictly against the rules...
    Didn't say that, not saying that you are saying he did necessarily... I have played on 4 different servers and had about 7 accounts, Restarted alot, lost credentials, etc.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • im agree too GGe is gving worst and boring updates..where is the great tournament event and royal capital event????if u want to make some changes than do please dont vanish this from game completely....all the events are coming again nd again nd again nd again nd again nd again nd again nd again nd again nd again.............even this thing i just do make people boring this is exact same thing u all are doing to this game...............

PEACE
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Ive been playing the game since the third or fourth update on different accounts of mine and never bought even 1 ruby if you don't stop these soon you WILL lose you few loyal players left.
    Didn't say that, not saying that you are saying he did necessarily... I have played on 4 different servers and had about 7 accounts, Restarted alot, lost credentials, etc.
    Yeah, just to clarify I wasn't saying that; I've had three accounts on the US server historically, just never more than one at a time. Have also had accounts on other servers but most didn't get very far.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    when the first 8 posts are from india 1

• OxO (AU1) said:
    when the first 8 posts are from india 1
    I do not play on the Indian server, but I think that is funny. lol.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Lee_41 (US1)Lee_41 (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Long time Ruby Buyer... stopped after the wishing well update... bought a few since... but only for the nomad event....

But spending money to buy a boost is pointless now... players won't have enough skips to sustain 2-4 hours of steady hitting unless they  spend more money to buy rubies to get added skips.... 

besides wasting your time now you also waste a lot of money

On average to get a decent amount of skips it cost 50 bucks for me.... and then another 30-50 to buy a boost.for me.... so to compete with the upper level players I would need to do that more than once during the event.....now players don't even get the 5 and 24 hour skips to upgrade the Hall, Legendary buildings, or to Research Skip so that it doesn't take half a month to max out a research level....

Lowering the price of the deals offered would certainly help all of this.... After looking at everything that has happened with the updates... I have to say I like less and less what has been done to "help the game"

I've been a long time ruby buyer .... until now I have never thought it was a waste of money since I was having fun...but I am DONE buying unless there are significant changes to the prices of the GGE deals that are offered ,,,,, my level of fun has decreased significantly and the game is not worth the time, energy, and money I spend on it... it never was... now its just easier to see

Lee_41 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file