Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: November Update 2017

Comments

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    I like how you guys waited til AFTER samis to announce that 5hr and 24hr skips would be eliminated so people wouldn't save them up... since most high level players use them up in samis/building during the event, knowing that when Nomads roll around they will be replaced.   If not for that reason, you would have announced its removal with the rest.. but we all know how slimy GGE rolls...kudos for keep living up to the rep.
    you do know that this update is for next month?
    so nomads will come again... except that will be the last time to get those boosters...
    I like how you guys waited til AFTER samis to announce that 5hr and 24hr skips would be eliminated so people wouldn't save them up... since most high level players use them up in samis/building during the event, knowing that when Nomads roll around they will be replaced.   If not for that reason, you would have announced its removal with the rest.. but we all know how slimy GGE rolls...kudos for keep living up to the rep.
    you do know that this update is for next month?
    so nomads will come again... except that will be the last time to get those boosters...
    Are we really going to think they will let us get our bellies full on skips?  Would be great, but I really doubt it.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    edited 19.10.2017
    well next nomad event not ganna waist my 5 hr and 24 hour skips on nomads if there really thinking on going through with this aint worth it after this update
    https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 19.10.2017
    I have a problem with and especially with my HOL in the Great Empire. It would take a lot longer to reach maximum level with this update. Not to mention that 550 levels is a lot of levels as well and can take a long time to reach maximum level even with the 24 hr. time skips. Some people might even quit this game because of a harder time they are having in leveling up buildings and especially in the Great Empire and Storm Islands, taking longer to upgrade aquamarine ships, and possibly also taking longer upgrade buildings in Berimond as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I have a problem with and especially with my HOL in the Great Empire. It Will take a lot longer to reach maximum level with this update. Not to mention that 550 levels is a lot of levels as well and can take a long time to reach maximum level even with the 24 hr. time skips.
    Fixed it for ya :P

I originally thought they were trying to bring the top down, but it appears as though to "help" the weaker players, GGE is trying to keep everyone where they are, but slow the pace to where to top is. Doesn't affect the top players that much, although will likely lower the amount of whom buy, and it doesn't really seem to help their shrinking player base....
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 19.10.2017
    I have a problem with and especially with my HOL in the Great Empire. It Will take a lot longer to reach maximum level with this update. Not to mention that 550 levels is a lot of levels as well and can take a long time to reach maximum level even with the 24 hr. time skips.
    Fixed it for ya :P

I originally thought they were trying to bring the top down, but it appears as though to "help" the weaker players, GGE is trying to keep everyone where they are, but slow the pace to where to top is. Doesn't affect the top players that much, although will likely lower the amount of whom buy, and it doesn't really seem to help their shrinking player base....
    I have over a 100 24 hour time skips, but once that amount runs out I may be stuck having to wait for the HOL to level up again and will also take longer to build gardens and also upgrade ships and buildings in Storm Islands as well. At 268 for my HOL I am still a long ways away from reaching maximum level.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    GGS is trying to force all players to buy rubies but actually they are just making the new players to stop playing and changin to some else game. I don't understand what was wrong in the samurai and nomad events, why they had to be changed?? Now its hard to get any rubies by playing hard to build anything because first they changed the 10min free skip to 4min and now even get big skips out of the game, so why would any new player want to play this game??
  • I say Mass boycott IMO...

This update is Fuck!ng Ridicules.

Towers HOL Granies how are we supposed to level these all up?
  • I say Mass boycott IMO...

This update is Fuck!ng Ridicules.

Towers HOL Granies how are we supposed to level these all up?
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 562
    So we can have the freedom to do what we want with skips we EARN but not gems we BUY???

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 20.10.2017
    whoever came up with this update must be drinking or on something or just been born with fewer brain cells then the average human being
    Not that bad, they could be trying to get rid of lucky pennies, or trying to get limit the use of the gems people payed real money for, or cutting the ruby loot from towers, or... oh wait...

With this update, it might piss off the ruby buyers enough to make em stop spending, and if we pooled enough of that money we might be able to initiate a hostile takeover... :P
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    They want to roll back the game to 2014. Nice.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Sign In to comment.