Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FUNKY TITLES "BEGGAR KING"

Belse (INT1)Belse (INT1) Posts: 16
edited 16.10.2017 in General Discussion
I received a funky Title which I did not even know existed.
"The beggar king" very cool, this means I must so things right.
What is not cool is that I lose 30% deco=much less food production everywhere.
Seriously who of you braindead uncreative crackheads come up with this stupid idea?
One hand you are selling rubie tools and horrorshit, now tell me how the hell shall I feed  them?
So why should I buy Horrors and tools when I cant keep attackers and cant launch attacks due to your decreasing prod everywhere?
At this very creative process you forgot to use your brains. 
I can take whatever Title whoever give me, my balls are huge, like I care you can call me anything you like.
My girlfriend call me "Oh my GOD, oh MY OhOh my GOD" when we are in bed. I am used to be called names.
What I am not used to is to get butt***** by you GGE, you dont even have the decency to buy me a dinner first.
You go directly to the cornhole without lubrication. Amazing.......Lack of culture.
I suggest you end this Deco piece of shit or give me back the rubies I bought for the food increase.
The title I want to keep but dont **** my wallet or common sense of logic.
I paid to get MORE food not LESS! Seems difficult to understand probably, people usually pay to get something which I did but instead of giving me what I payed for you reversed the process.
I dont know who have the ability to give theese kind of "Titles" and why it is just redicilous.
You give back my food production and skip this negative decoshit. Or just give back my money I payed for the service you did not manage.
******* scammers.

Stay off the drugs!

Unregards

Post edited by Temprance on

Comments

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 16.10.2017
    Seriously who of you braindead uncreative crackheads come up with this stupid idea?
    One hand you are selling rubie tools and horrorshit, now tell me how the hell shall I feed  them?
    So why should I buy Horrors and tools when I cant keep attackers and cant launch attacks due to your decreasing prod everywhere?
    I can take whatever Title whoever give me, my balls are huge, like I care you can call me anything you like.
    My girlfriend call me "Oh my GOD, oh MY OhOh my GOD" when we are in bed. I am used to be called names.
    What I am not used to is to get buttraped by you GGE, you dont even have the discensy to buy me a diner first.
    You go directly to the cornhole without lubrication. Amazing.......Lack of culture.
    I suggest you end this Deco piece of shit or give me back the rubies I bought for the food increase.
    The title I want to keep but dont fuck my wallet or common sense of logic.
    I payed to get MORE food not LESS! Seems difficult to understand probably, people usually pay to get something which I did but instead of giving me what I payed for you reversed the process.
    I dont know who have the ability to give theese kind of "Titles" and why it is just redicilous.
    You give back my food production and skip this negative decoshit. Or just give back my money I payed for the service you did not manage.
    Fucking scammers.

Stay off the drugs!

Unregards

It's a part of the game, whoever is the the stormlord can give these titles out. If ya don't want the title then the only person you can get to change it is the stormlord. Or wait the 16/17 days till storm is over.

EDIT: Man they really don't like you, all 4 negative titles are on your alliance... If they won't end it, might I suggest talking to the alliance you're currently a sub for, they might be able to help you get the stormlord to take it off.
    Post edited by SteelSlayer (US1) on
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    Wait, get title and do the same.
    Declare war and peace terms is the titles are dropped.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 16.10.2017
    What I am not used to is to get buttraped by you GGE, you dont even have the discensy to buy me a diner first.
    I payed to get MORE food not LESS! Seems difficult to understand probably, people usually pay to get something which I did but instead of giving me what I payed for you reversed the process.
    Fucking scammers.

Stay off the drugs!

Unregards

Chill. Apparently their is an alliance that does not like you or perhaps even your alliance which is why you may have this title at least temporarily that has nothing to do with the game being at fault or scamming. Learn to understand the game and how it works before criticizing it and jumping to conclusions. If you really hate the title so much then contact the alliance who gave you this title and make your complaint to them and not Goodgame Studios. Only a first place alliance from Storm Islands can even give away negative titles anyway to someone from another alliance. (The Feeble, The Timid, and The Weak are also negative titles as well.)
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Fucking scammers.

Stay off the drugs!

Unregards

........ who hurt you??

Also, @BM_Friedrich for inappropriate comments....
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Yes its been like this for a very very long time, some like it some dont, but its not a new thing, been around for years.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    16/17 days ?
    Wait the title is soo long ? I heard that is only 3/4 days. Not fair, as my berimond titles goes down in 2 days.  
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• I received a funky Title which I did not even know existed.
    Fucking scammers.

Stay off the drugs!

Unregards

why is your girlfriend calling out for me?
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    16/17 days ?
    Wait the title is soo long ? I heard that is only 3/4 days. Not fair, as my berimond titles goes down in 2 days.  
    3/4 Days than they can be assigned again but also given to the same person again 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • I received a funky Title which I did not even know existed.
    Fucking scammers.

Stay off the drugs!

Unregards

It's a part of the game, whoever is the the stormlord can give these titles out. If ya don't want the title then the only person you can get to change it is the stormlord. Or wait the 16/17 days till storm is over.

EDIT: Man they really don't like you, all 4 negative titles are on your alliance... If they won't end it, might I suggest talking to the alliance you're currently a sub for, they might be able to help you get the stormlord to take it off.
    Our alliance has the storm lord, Belse declared on us.
  • Wait, get title and do the same.
    Declare war and peace terms is the titles are dropped.
    My ally has storm lord title, and belse was the one to declare. 
    edited 16.10.2017
    Fucking scammers.

Stay off the drugs!

Unregards

Our alliance has the storm lord, Belse declared on us.
    Your alliance or your ally has the storm lord title? Regardless though of whether your alliance or your ally actually has the storm lord title Belse made a false accusation against Goodgame Studios, because they had nothing to do with Belse getting the "Beggar King" title. (An "ally" is different than "your alliance". "Your alliance" is what you are currently in and an "ally" has a close friendship with your current alliance.) I am confused at least in part because you made two comments that contradict each other even though you could have also "edited" your first comment as well to avoid any confusion. (The option to edit a comment or post can only be found on the upper right corner on the opposite side of where your name is. It is a button you would need to click on to see the option to edit.) Also, if Belse declared war on your alliance maybe he deserved the title.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    16/17 days ?
    3/4 Days than they can be assigned again but also given to the same person again 
    I knew it was 3/4 days. Not 16/17. :)
    But thanks for the confirmation
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Temprance said:

HEY
    WE ARE NOT BRAINDEAD

Temprance
    Could you prove it medically?

GGE Created a war game, now when you declare war on another allaince they give you a title "Beggar King", seriously??
    Dont claim that you are NOT braidead, this is one proof that you guys are not 100% in touch with reality.
    Lets say you create a soccergame and whenever one of the teams make goal the other team declare this goalmaker for some funky name like "Gaylord" or "BeggarKing" ...or "FithyJew" or some other titles. For this person beeing good at what he does now he is punished for playing the game well? Temperance, you probably eat to much gene modifyed food, drink lot of cokelight and eat to much McDonalds. Theese products are real shitty one by one and all together they will really fuck up your brain. You claim you are not braindead but you are sooooo clsoe.

Besides, try to read my comment early in the morgning BEFORE you take your heavy medication or other central stimula. The essence here IS ONCE AGAIN, PAY ATTENTION:  I dont give a rats ass about the titles, I care about you fucking up your commitment to give me more extra food for your stinking rubies.  
    I can deal with idiots, imbecills also with morons i the game.However I cant deal with GGE scamming me, fucking up the business commitment between customer and product.
    This one you totally failed. When I pay for something you promsie me MORE of, then logically dont expect me to be satifyed with far LESS than I had from the beginning.
    Besides this game going down the drain anyway, 90% of the "Creative" changes you have made is certifyed shit.
    You send out survey since you have no clue what the heck is going on with this game. On INT 1 server I have not heard of  any player who is satisfyed with this your so called  "Uppgrades" You make ONE fair improvement and 9  other changes which makes the game worse and more unsatisfying to play. In all alliances players are leaving the game constantly. You try to stop the developement of this by giging some pity rubies to make this game more attractive and this by "Cheap" advertisement.
    Recomment this game for your friend in Facebook. That is the last thing I would do for my friends.
    In fact I will post on my Facebook account DONT PLAY GGE EMPIRE. Probably a fair post in FB would also be that you are Scamming the players and not delivering what customers are paying for.
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    wow.....so it's GGS fault that u were given the "begger king" title? sorry...but do u realize how ridiculous that is? I mean, just think about it: You are basically saying that GGS r "braindead" just bc they came up with the idea to give whoever wins storm islands the power to give out negative titles to other players....but to win storm...u have to PLAY the game. does that make ANY sense at all?
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

edited 16.10.2017
    First place alliances deserve to have that privilege to give negative titles away to players or alliances they do not like. (Only one alliance which is first place can even give away negative titles anyway.) Negative titles are not necessarily permanent either. If a different alliance wins first place you may not necessarily get a negative title next time. Also, Temprance is actually a mod who does not work for Goodgame Studios. Has your alliance ever won 1st place in Storm Islands before? Try to win 1st place and if you are lucky maybe you can give away negative titles to that alliance that previously had first place. Your alliance has got the power to do that if your alliance was going to get serious about winning Storm Islands which by the way might require 1 million or more aquamarine to have any chance of winning.
    David Noble @ usa 1
This discussion has been closed.