We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bugwatch 27/09/2017 update - Old

Comments

• Wow, why is there 9 days of lotus contest left, but the only event left in the list is the nomads event as shown here: http://prntscr.com/gtg0ya. Am I missing something, cause the only three explanations I have as of now are A: We're going to have 5 days of no events, B: we're going to have 9 days of nomads or C: This is a graphical glitch and the BC's will arrive after nomads as they usually do, but it doesn't show for some reason. @Manta Birostris

Always ready to fight for my friends.

Picture provided by farmerjohn 22 @USA 1 in GoodGame Bigfarm
  • Has anybody noticed the Lotus King Seasonal Event ends in nine days, but the last event on the roster, Nomads, ends in five?
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 576AU1
    yes..these a crows event after that so i presume it will be added in

Shares @ au 1
  • I have a big question how can a 1.7k+ target give me just 14k glory with 3%Glory flags i wnat my glory bag i want my darkness well deco i would have won fcccc......
  • edited 05.10.2017
    Well, the lag has steadily got worse since the last update and now I have lost 10K rubies because of it. Tried to click the skip time button on the nomad attack screen during cooldown, but the lag caused the cursor to stop earlier than it should have, and I just lost a crapton of rubies to it. SO not pleased with the constant lagging and lousy performance, and now I'm going from around 11K rubies to 4.5K. Bunch of BS. Now I'm REALLY gonna have to buy stinking rubies to get more overseer time, thanks, stupid lag. :angry: 

Edit: Checked the amount lost, it was around 7200 total lost to skip a stupid nomad. Aside from the absurd price, the easiness of losing half or more of your rubies to that crap is insane. No wonder so many want a ruby confirmation button. That'll take months to farm that back thanks to their cheapskate updates.
  • Wow, why is there 9 days of lotus contest left, but the only event left in the list is the nomads event as shown here: http://prntscr.com/gtg0ya. Am I missing something, cause the only three explanations I have as of now are A: We're going to have 5 days of no events, B: we're going to have 9 days of nomads or C: This is a graphical glitch and the BC's will arrive after nomads as they usually do, but it doesn't show for some reason. @Manta Birostris

War of the Bloodcrows (10th-14th of October)
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/341213/event-schedules#latest

I have a big question how can a 1.7k+ target give me just 14k glory with 3%Glory flags i wnat my glory bag i want my darkness well deco i would have won fcccc......
    Likely you sent on a castle full of offense. Or ya didn't send as many flags as you thought you did.
  • An alliance colleague of mine capped one of my OPs.  I dropped to a sub when he launched, and after the cap landed, I rejoined the main alliance for the duration of the occupation period.  The tools left in that OP never returned to my Main Castle.

I opened a ticket with support, and 3 weeks later when I requested an update, I was told they couldn't recreate the bug, so they couldn't confirm it happened, and would let me know if that changes.  Very insulted.

I had over 1K of those Berimond Invasion book tools in that OP (the ones used in the event where the Berimond camps invade the green territory.)  Since I cannot trade tools with players, and that event has been suspended since the beginning of the year, those tools should still be in my possession, but they are not.  All someone has to do is look at a backup of my tools from before the cap, and now, and they can see that something went wrong. 

Support has stopped responding since suggesting this way to confirm, and I'm losing patience with this game.
  • re: lotus event

A mod confirmed to me that that GGS is not sure if bloodcrows will be the last event or if this current nomads will be the last event.

Hopefully we will get a bloodcrow event to finish out the lotus event but my advice is plan for it to end with this nomads event.
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • Siege tool production speed item.

A problem exists in the great empire were only one speed tool works in primary castle, it does not work in the outposts.

I reported this several months ago and the problem was corrected, however the bug has reappeared.

It would be useful to be corrected and also if programmers could comment into their code bug comments so they stop reappearing. Since it is surprising how many bugs are reintroduced with new updates

JOHNFW @ en 1
  • RBCs are not leveling properly.  I thought this had been the case, but wasn't sure.  I have been attacking level 1 rbc in an attempt to level them up.  when they went off the cooldown period, they were still level 1.
    ChampionTook @ usa 1
  • RBCs are not leveling properly.  I thought this had been the case, but wasn't sure.  I have been attacking level 1 rbc in an attempt to level them up.  when they went off the cooldown period, they were still level 1.
    You're past the 150 mark, GGE hasn't expanded it and so you have a total of 150 RB's in all worlds combined, that you may hit and level up, once you log out or refresh they will reset back to level 1. If you wish to level up some you can message support and have rb's reset.
  • ChampionTook (US1)ChampionTook (US1) Posts: 53
    edited 13.10.2017
    Actually, I have not had 150 rbcs in all lands combined level up past the intial.  that is a bull answer.

SteelSlayer (US1)
    said:
    RBCs are not leveling properly.  I thought this had been the case, but wasn't sure.  I have been attacking level 1 rbc in an attempt to level them up.  when they went off the cooldown period, they were still level 1.
    You're past the 150 mark, GGE hasn't expanded it and so you have a total of 150 RB's in all worlds combined, that you may hit and level up, once you log out or refresh they will reset back to level 1. If you wish to level up some you can message support and have rb's reset.
    ChampionTook @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 18.10.2017
    The computer screen freezes when I look at the discount for demon and deathly shadows which can only direct me where to buy them, but can not exit out and I have to refresh the screen for it to disappear after clicking on the special offer. I am guessing this is another annoying bug in the game.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,862AU1
    The computer screen freezes when I look at the discount for demon and deathly shadows which can only direct me where to buy them, but can not exit out and I have to refresh the screen for it to disappear after clicking on the special offer. I am guessing this is another annoying bug in the game.
    already reported  B) I agree though it is very annoying happened when I was always done setting up a pvp attack and had to redo it all :/

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • SeaLee (US1)SeaLee (US1) Posts: 6US1
     I just spent the entire evening attacking samurai, dragon, cultist, barbarian forts, towers in all lands and PVP, my loot and sammy ranking went up quite a bit, yet,  none of my winning loot, (resources, coins, rubies) has been credited to my account. Sent ss in support ticket showing  time and amounts in my main, winning attack loot with time, then a ss showing main again with time, showing no change to my main castles wood,stone, food,kingdom resources, coin and rubies.  Also second troubling glitch...  recent BRs vanishing from my queue without me deleting them, yet older ones still there.  Recovered a PvP BR that I forwarded so have proof  of  it's  existence. 

@Manta Birostris
    SeaLee @ usa 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 291SKN1
    Full teched Fortunes of the desert sands commandersvalues don't go over the equipment's maximum, even when it's says it does when making the attack.
    Also with other commanders Glory doesn't go over the equipment maximum even when Hero has more glory, and same thing with later detection.
  • SeaLee (US1)SeaLee (US1) Posts: 6US1
    Does anyone know of any similar type issue..... and more importantly, what can be done about it?

SeaLee
    October 21, 2017, 05:47 +0000
    Q: What was the date/time of the issue including time zone (e.g. 21/05/2017 11:22am GMT)? 
    A:I don't know exactly when it started but I noticed something wrong around just after midnight 10/18/17 EST 

Q: What in-game action were you attempting at the time (e.g. upgrading a building)? 
    A: attacking towers, fortresses, PvP, events 

Q: Did you receive any error message? If yes, please attach a screenshot of the error message. 
    A: no just never received any of my winning loot 

Q: Is there any further information that you can provide? 
    A: I have been responding to the customer rep, Josie, without much success. The following is my most recent letter to her. 
    PLEASE have someone competent help me with this matter. 

Josie, 

THIS IS NO SMALL GLITCH AND I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!! 
    You have yet to address the major issue I wrote about..... 
    This is now going into the 4th day that my account receives no winnings I earn from attacking! 
    I have lost time, money, rank, points, and the ability to really play. 
    Have exhausted my ruby supply just to be able to play as best as I can considering I am unable to recruit, run feasts, build flags or tools because I am not getting all the resources I keep winning that would be funding all these necessary feats to be able to continue to play competitively. 
    Especially considering the amount of real money I have spent playing, I would expect your customer service to take reported glitches at this level of customer detriment more seriously. 
    I have provided multiple screen shots with times recorded showing that winning BR's loot is not getting deposited in my account!!!! 
    Here are even more ...... 

https://prnt.sc/h01liu 

https://prnt.sc/h01n61 

https://prnt.sc/h01ncw 

https://prnt.sc/h01nvi 

I believe I have provided more than enough evidence to prove this problem is legitimate and now long running! 
    Please compensate generously as I have played in good faith and had many glitches ignored in the past that cost me real money, aggravation, loss of event prizes, troops, coins ( had 10 million vanish yet nothing done) and more. 

A very frustrated and getting angry customer, 
    SeaLee
    SeaLee @ usa 1
    edited 21.10.2017
    Another bug problem. This time related to the wheelbarrow. I can only send 1,960 resources when I should be able to send a lot more. I normally send about like 18k on each trip in the Great Empire and not 1,960. Even after I send it still shows as 1,960. Problem continued even after refreshing page.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    edited 21.10.2017
    Sometimes this bug shows and other times it does not show and appears normal, but still annoying.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 291SKN1
    edited 22.10.2017
    And heres the biggest problem for me, I have sent alreade 3messages to GGS support about my lost tools when my outpost was captured. and now when test server opened I got 2screenshots which show the problem there too and this happened for a very first try.
    first screenshot is before any capture attemps came to my outpost, and I bought there few different Royal Capital tools, so it is obvious no one could use them anywhere so they must be in some of my castles and also in test server I only have one outpost so you can see all my castles in screenshots, and it looks like the tools disappeared right after the capture attemps came to my outpost and the capture time is not at end yet so I have still have the outpost.
    before
    https://prnt.sc/gzvz44
    and when the capture time is going
    https://prnt.sc/h0detd

edit:
    and here is screenshot after the capture time has ended
    http://prntscr.com/h0i0jj

Post edited by sir-haba (SKN1) on
Sign In to comment.